Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zubeeria harassing Gabooye community voting for Cirro.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Zubeeria harassing Gabooye community voting for Cirro.

Postby X.Playa » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:29 am

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Zubeeria harassing Gabooye community voting for Cirro.

Postby X.Playa » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:33 am

Ma kuwaas baa dal dhan lagu aamini karaa. The sad thing is Biixi has yet to tell his sacad Muuse to behave.

If they are harassing people for voting Cirro then go attack HY. Why poor Gabooye?

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cheifaqilbari » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:51 am

xplaya dalka waa inan nabdisa u duceyno.

AlpArsalan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AlpArsalan » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:54 am

xplaya dalka waa inan nabdisa u duceyno.
In another narration, Auf bin Malik t said, “O Prophet of Allah, do you recommend that we fight them?” He said, “No, don’t fight them as long as they do not prevent you from your prayers. And if you see from them something that you dislike, dislike their acts, do not dislike them. And do not take your hand out from obedience to them.”

The Prophet (saws) said, ‘there will be after me leaders who do not follow my guidance and do not follow my sunna, and there will be among them men whose hearts are like those of satan in the body of a human being.’ And I asked the Prophet (saws), ‘What I should do at that time if I reach it?’ He said, ‘listen and obey the ruler, even if he lashed your back and took your money, listen and obey.’”

AlpArsalan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AlpArsalan » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:57 am

If you rebel against the SL government and die...you will enter the depths of Jahannam :)

What's worse is you will still lose the war which means you would lose Dunya iyo Akhira

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:23 pm

If you rebel against the SL government and die...you will enter the depths of Jahannam :)

What's worse is you will still lose the war which means you would lose Dunya iyo Akhira
Ma reer kiina bad qiil u raadin oo leedahay Janada bay gelayan dadka kalena Jahanaba.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.