Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who invited Gaas to Dhuusamareeb? I have not seen Xaaf in Garowe

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Who invited Gaas to Dhuusamareeb? I have not seen Xaaf in Garowe

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:42 am

Who and why the fuck was gaas allowed in Dhuusamareeb? A big WTF !! :lol:

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Who invited Gaas to Dhuusamareeb? I have not seen Xaaf in Garowe

Postby knet » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:18 am

A peaceful Galmudug is in Puntland interest. He was there to teach a class on dawladnimo, peace iyo Federalism system and how it works. :mrgreen:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Why shouldn't Gaas be in Dhusamareeb .......he is a regional leader after all. :) :up:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:31 pm

I don't know walahi, perhaps Xaaf invited him :lol: :lol: , but I am glad Farmaajo is finally in Caabudwaaq, I hear 200k people will come out to see him, it will be the largest gathering by far in any of the towns he has visited.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:04 pm

Ciyaal ka complain gareynaya oo iska dhigaaya iney ka xigaan Gaas Dhuusamareeb have probably never set foot there themselves, while the former happens to be Dhuusomarabian born and bred.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Who and why the fuck was gaas allowed in Dhuusamareeb? A big WTF !! :lol:
Because he was born in that town, somalia’s Towns before 91 was for all tribes for example berbera town had the Darood neighbourhood beside the port. Yes majority of towns had one clan lived but the other Somali clans lived with them.
Small note the Europeans notes and words regarding Somalia are not holy like bible.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Tell that to Xplayer.....he follows the utterances of the white man like sunnah. :)

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Tell that to Xplayer.....he follows the utterances of the white man like sunnah. :)
It is your mistake to take him seriously, the man is worshiping obese Asian man. His moral guide is fat man who could not resist extra slice of sweet.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:38 pm

Ciyaal ka complain gareynaya oo iska dhigaaya iney ka xigaan Gaas Dhuusamareeb have probably never set foot there themselves, while the former happens to be Dhuusomarabian born and bred.
maxaan uga xigi waaye. kuma dalan waa been

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:41 pm

I don't know walahi, perhaps Xaaf invited him :lol: :lol: , but I am glad Farmaajo is finally in Caabudwaaq, I hear 200k people will come out to see him, it will be the largest gathering by far in any of the towns he has visited.
Don't mention the figure, Kent will probably have heart attack hearing he was outnumbered! :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.