Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Ethiopian PM likely to be Oromo

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: New Ethiopian PM likely to be Oromo

Postby Colonel » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:22 am

As an Ogadeni Ethiopian specially the new forthcoming Ethiopia of Jawar and Lemma, me and Waachis are shoulder to shoulder in this fight against Somali shiritams. In our quest to build the new India of horn of Afrika Mr Waachis, we must get Zeila back. Somalia is no more. Believe me, Waachis after the rendition of the Ogaden hero Qalbidhagax( the stone hearted) to the fascist tigray regime by Failmaajo, Somalia is gone for good. We must keep Somali shiritam refugees at bay. Imagine what democratic, federal, at peace with it self Ethiopia can achieve. It will be an economic superpower in no time. India 2.0
Doqonki Ogaden, keep your grubby little fingers off Zeila. Don't even think about it or we will call your Tigray masters. Qalbi Faqash is 6 feet under the ground by now hopefully, and that's where you will be too. Ethiopa is a confederation of weak people, including Doqonki Ogaden who are nothing more than slaves. The entirety of Somalia went to war on Doqonki's behalf in the 70's. Where was Doqonki? We karbashed the ethiopians on Doqonki's behalf so badly the Soviets and Cubans literally had to rush to their defense. Ungrateful Cagdheer despite their numbers can't free themselves, why the fuck should we. Fuck off Cagdheers wallahi I hope you guys are incorporated into Habashi and Bantu tribes within the next 30 years. Weak bastards.
doqonki xoolo idoor, i finger idoor girls in DDSI, bitch whats worse, the person you are insulting rules you and your people in DDSI, you bow to me in ddsi, despite being at war with 100 m hababshis, i submited you long ago, i am your presdeint and king,

your langaab ass is like a midgaan in ddsi, anyone can kill an idoor and Ogaden will high five them and forgive them, qaanis, i rule you in DDSI, now respect your master who fingers idoor punanis infrnt of her hsuabnd and makes the idoor husband smell it and idoor cannot do shyt, i even make him lick his wifes idoor flower juice, becasue the best way to treat your peopleis like the slaves you are

if a man rules a tribe/race, then he is their master, thus Ogaden is your owner and master f-king alcoholic idoor doqon xoolo bastard.

f-king doqon xoolo idoor, qarac is your middle name,
Kkkkkkkkk all of this is true. Qaldaan iidoor in DDSI is not considered a human but rather they are equal to camels that we herd and benefit from. Once their use is over we sell them to the arabs or slaughter them. Xoolo qaldaan people, they have been begging the west and habashi for centuries. Now they have started selling themselves and their bodies in fukkin street to bedouin arabs :pac:

AbdiCushite I hear you're from London. Since your bidaar infested cousin khalid ali is too p-ussy to meet me I will make you the same offer, let's see if you have a backbone you fkking p-ussy feminine ass qaldaan faggot.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:58 am

WHat? that's the most retarded shit i ever heard!
ethiopia was in turmoil since the 1970s, from 1974 onwards; that's when haile selassie was deposed by his own army officers, and that's when there was still inner-conflict within the derg in regards to who would ultimatley become leader. mengistu eventually became the leader in 1977, officially, while aman andom (the lion desert who led the ethiopian army against somali backed guerrillas, kicked their ass, and could've struck deep into mogadishu had the emperor denied the request).
once again: when has somalia and ethiopia ever fought a war, while both were stable politically?
and the oromo didn't have any guns, while the adals did, so you have no excuse for getting your azz whipped by brave oromos on horseback with daggers swords and so on...
Mengistu secured power by 1975, he was calling the shots but the sorry state of the Ethiopian army was even expressed by the Sovietunion that had to import 18.000 Cuban soldiers and thousands of volunteers from the communist block in order to save you from annihilation.

Not to mention the military aid. They gave Ethiopia military aid worth 6-7 billion dollars in today’s money.

All of this because of one ethnic group. :umad:

The Sovietunion saved Ethiopia just like the Portuguese saved your Habesha masters from Adal and Ifat.

Nonsense, Oromo were paying tax and they weren’t allowed to enter Harar despite the Adal Sultanate losing its strength. If the Sultanate didn’t lose strength, Oromos would still be living in the border area with South Sudan.

Look at this Oromo slave bragging about the Habesha Aman Andom. :pac:

During the 1961-1964 border war with Ethiopia, the Somali army only had rifles and light weaponry because the US and UK refused to sell arms. On the contrary, the US supported Ethiopia’s army since 1947. They armed and trained the Ethiopian army.

This is the reason why the Somali republic shifted towards the Sovietunion.

No matter how you twist and turn, one ethnic group defeated 80+ ethnic groups.

When it comes to Ethiopian history, not to brag; but no-one here can teach me about it, I do the teaching son, sorry!
FEEL FREE to teach me about Somali history, but not Ethiopian/Oromos.
1. Teferi Banti, the Oromo soldier who moved up in the ranks of the army, was head of state/of the DERG until his death in 1977-when Mengistu officialed usurped power.

References:

Heads of States and Governments Since 1945, Pages 263-264.

''What was in 1974 a democratically structured Derg had in 1977 turned into rule by a single leader (Mengistu).''
[Marxist Governments, Volume 2
By Bogdan Szajkowski, Page 310]

''Since its independence in 1960, Somalia always had the ambition to annex the Somali-language speaking eastern province of Ethiopia known as the Ogaden. They tried to destabilize the region in 1960, 1964, and again in 1977. In the previous incursions, Somali forces have been hit hard and chased away by the superior Ethiopian armed forces. But by 1977, that former strength of the army was gone. The leader had become unpopular and threatened by an internal feud. The army was thinly scattered all over the country in an effort to quell numerous rebellions. This became a perfect opportunity for Siad Barre, the president of Somalia, who had built his military by Soviet-supplied modern weapons to attack his arch-enemy. The incursion of Somali regular troops increased while Ethiopia's focus was the EDU(Ethiopian Democratic Union) in the province of Gondar who had claimed the capture of the towns of Humera AND Metemma.''

[The Diary of Terror: Ethiopia 1974 to 1991
By Dawit Shifaw, Page 82]

do u need MORE PROOF? LET ME KNOW, ESHI? ESHI!

yes i can brag about aman andom because he fought under the banner of ethiopia-oromos are ethiopians too-so the connection should be obvious if you guys aint retarded as fuck!!

and its funny-you say the soviets saved us-but who armed somalia in the 1st place to fight that war? who trained the somalis? soviets! the same ones you dissing now! how ironic, huh?
without them arming y'all, y'all wouldn't have dared cross the border; fact!

oromos smashed the adals at the battle of hazaloo, we had no guns, while u guys had guns, no matter what u say, the brave oromo only had horses and swords and so on, while the christian habasha had Portuguese arms, and somalis had muslim turk arms--oromos had no outside help--and still conquered the most fertile land in the horn!! that's balls! going solo without asking the white man or turkish men or arabs for guns like all of y'all did!!

read more:

''While the Adal Empire was getting ready to administer the defeated Abyssinian peoples, the Oromo engaged the army of the adal empire in a fierce battle. At the end of the day, the oromo army DESTROYED a HUGE ARMY of the Adal Empire which was equipped with the latest weapons of the time namely fire arms, in a famous battle of Hazaloo in 1559 [Hassen 1990: 27].''

[Ethnicity, Politics, and Society in Northeast Africa: Conflict and Social Change
By Mohammed Ali, Page 124]

and if the somalis were so superior, why not make ur own guns, like how ethiopia does today?
learn it from your allies instead of just depending on them to arm you.
no matter how u lie, somalia never fought ethiopia in a fair 1 on 1 war, when both were stable.
You’re quoting a biased Ethiopian source because that’s the only ‘source’ that supports the Ethiopian narrative. Everytime Ethiopian loses a war, there’s an excuse.

Here’s Mengistu in Cuba meeting with the Castro brothers asking for assistance in various fields. The year is 1975. As I stated earlier, already by 1975 Mengistu was the defacto leader of the Derg.

You won the battle at Hazaloo but when reinforcement from Adal came, your Oromo people accepted to pay tax and not to enter Harar. :umad:

If Oromos were so mighty they wouldn’t have been destroyed and enslaved by another Somali Sultanate namely the Ajuuraan. :umad:

The Soviet trained and armed Somali forces because the UK and US opposed. The US trained the Ethiopian army since 1947.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:03 am

Doqonki Ogaden, keep your grubby little fingers off Zeila. Don't even think about it or we will call your Tigray masters. Qalbi Faqash is 6 feet under the ground by now hopefully, and that's where you will be too. Ethiopa is a confederation of weak people, including Doqonki Ogaden who are nothing more than slaves. The entirety of Somalia went to war on Doqonki's behalf in the 70's. Where was Doqonki? We karbashed the ethiopians on Doqonki's behalf so badly the Soviets and Cubans literally had to rush to their defense. Ungrateful Cagdheer despite their numbers can't free themselves, why the fuck should we. Fuck off Cagdheers wallahi I hope you guys are incorporated into Habashi and Bantu tribes within the next 30 years. Weak bastards.
doqonki xoolo idoor, i finger idoor girls in DDSI, bitch whats worse, the person you are insulting rules you and your people in DDSI, you bow to me in ddsi, despite being at war with 100 m hababshis, i submited you long ago, i am your presdeint and king,

your langaab ass is like a midgaan in ddsi, anyone can kill an idoor and Ogaden will high five them and forgive them, qaanis, i rule you in DDSI, now respect your master who fingers idoor punanis infrnt of her hsuabnd and makes the idoor husband smell it and idoor cannot do shyt, i even make him lick his wifes idoor flower juice, becasue the best way to treat your peopleis like the slaves you are

if a man rules a tribe/race, then he is their master, thus Ogaden is your owner and master f-king alcoholic idoor doqon xoolo bastard.

Kkkkkkkkk all of this is true. Qaldaan iidoor in DDSI is not considered a human but rather they are equal to camels that we herd and benefit from. Once their use is over we sell them to the arabs or slaughter them. Xoolo qaldaan people, they have been begging the west and habashi for centuries. Now they have started selling themselves and their bodies in fukkin street to bedouin arabs :pac:

AbdiCushite I hear you're from London. Since your bidaar infested cousin khalid ali is too p-ussy to meet me I will make you the same offer, let's see if you have a backbone you fkking p-ussy feminine ass qaldaan faggot.
Look at this slave :pac:

We’ve seen how your ancestors kissed the feet of Haile Selassie, how they begged the British to save them and today how they’re begging Kenya.

The few Iidoor in Hawd are mainly nomads, the majority have relocated to SL in the mean time because once we regain our sovereignty, Hawd is going to be liberated while your Dofaar clan is still occupied in 3 different countries.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:20 am

We have all seen the quotes of Cagdheer claiming to be the children of the British for protection from ethiopians 😂 and we all saw the Cagdheer leader kiss the ring of the Oromo / Habashi Haile Selassie, and he called you his children 😂

I'm from America you battyboy half Jamaican half doofar ismail garac, you couldn't even come here if you wanted, Trump doesn't let bums into the country anymore 😂

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:11 pm

Darod are the enemies of humanity if the oromos wish to make a pact with daroods then so be it. Oromo isaaq relations will be dead. I rather deal with a proud amhara king who is proud of his tawehedo church then some filthy agame lover darood or galla.

Tigray are nothing but skinny beggers who rode on the back of the Christian Eritrean organisation called Shabia. By the way hows the tyrant in asmara doing

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:24 pm

Darod are the enemies of humanity if the oromos wish to make a pact with daroods then so be it. Oromo isaaq relations will be dead. I rather deal with a proud amhara king who is proud of his tawehedo church then some filthy agame lover darood or galla.

Tigray are nothing but skinny beggers who rode on the back of the Christian Eritrean organisation called Shabia. By the way hows the tyrant in asmara doing
You know the habesha inside out, tolloow ma jaajuus baa utahay ? :lol:

Farmaajo should hire you as political inside to Ethiopian affairs

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:28 pm

I do bussiness with habasha tigray amhara gurage oromo saho afars agews I don't mind them anigu I hate only darod. Mekelle and Addis abbaba are the biggest city

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:57 pm

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:04 pm

We have all seen the quotes of Cagdheer claiming to be the children of the British for protection from ethiopians 😂 and we all saw the Cagdheer leader kiss the ring of the Oromo / Habashi Haile Selassie, and he called you his children 😂

I'm from America you battyboy half Jamaican half doofar ismail garac, you couldn't even come here if you wanted, Trump doesn't let bums into the country anymore 😂
All of a sudden all the qaldaans on this site are from america or in africa despite being the vast majority in london :lol:

Fulaaynimo runs in their blood hence they always side with gaalo whether it is habashi or germans in xaargeisa's fukkin street. When one of you grows a pair contact me until then suck your mums aabihin waase.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Colonel why don't you go to north west London or east London and burn the Somaliland flag and say I hate iidoor let's what iidoor to you.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:26 pm

All of a sudden all the qaldaans on this site are from america or in africa despite being the vast majority in london :lol:

Fulaaynimo runs in their blood hence they always side with gaalo whether it is habashi or germans in xaargeisa's fukkin street. When one of you grows a pair contact me until then suck your mums aabihin waase.
I'm actually from america read through my comments dumbass , regardless Isaaqs run London anyway. We've been in England longer than every other Somali. The richest Somali's in England are Isaaq , and you probably never leave your government subsidized shithole closet 😂 you would get stabbed and acided out

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:57 pm

The only thing isaaqs run in london is thotniimo. Your ladies are amazing i will give you that.

However the reason london is full of saqajaanimo is because there are so many isaaqs down here. On the other hand Birmingham, a Darood city is known to be religious and conservative.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:22 pm

Mengistu secured power by 1975, he was calling the shots but the sorry state of the Ethiopian army was even expressed by the Sovietunion that had to import 18.000 Cuban soldiers and thousands of volunteers from the communist block in order to save you from annihilation.

Not to mention the military aid. They gave Ethiopia military aid worth 6-7 billion dollars in today’s money.

All of this because of one ethnic group. :umad:

The Sovietunion saved Ethiopia just like the Portuguese saved your Habesha masters from Adal and Ifat.

Nonsense, Oromo were paying tax and they weren’t allowed to enter Harar despite the Adal Sultanate losing its strength. If the Sultanate didn’t lose strength, Oromos would still be living in the border area with South Sudan.

Look at this Oromo slave bragging about the Habesha Aman Andom. :pac:

During the 1961-1964 border war with Ethiopia, the Somali army only had rifles and light weaponry because the US and UK refused to sell arms. On the contrary, the US supported Ethiopia’s army since 1947. They armed and trained the Ethiopian army.

This is the reason why the Somali republic shifted towards the Sovietunion.

No matter how you twist and turn, one ethnic group defeated 80+ ethnic groups.

When it comes to Ethiopian history, not to brag; but no-one here can teach me about it, I do the teaching son, sorry!
FEEL FREE to teach me about Somali history, but not Ethiopian/Oromos.
1. Teferi Banti, the Oromo soldier who moved up in the ranks of the army, was head of state/of the DERG until his death in 1977-when Mengistu officialed usurped power.

References:

Heads of States and Governments Since 1945, Pages 263-264.

''What was in 1974 a democratically structured Derg had in 1977 turned into rule by a single leader (Mengistu).''
[Marxist Governments, Volume 2
By Bogdan Szajkowski, Page 310]

''Since its independence in 1960, Somalia always had the ambition to annex the Somali-language speaking eastern province of Ethiopia known as the Ogaden. They tried to destabilize the region in 1960, 1964, and again in 1977. In the previous incursions, Somali forces have been hit hard and chased away by the superior Ethiopian armed forces. But by 1977, that former strength of the army was gone. The leader had become unpopular and threatened by an internal feud. The army was thinly scattered all over the country in an effort to quell numerous rebellions. This became a perfect opportunity for Siad Barre, the president of Somalia, who had built his military by Soviet-supplied modern weapons to attack his arch-enemy. The incursion of Somali regular troops increased while Ethiopia's focus was the EDU(Ethiopian Democratic Union) in the province of Gondar who had claimed the capture of the towns of Humera AND Metemma.''

[The Diary of Terror: Ethiopia 1974 to 1991
By Dawit Shifaw, Page 82]

do u need MORE PROOF? LET ME KNOW, ESHI? ESHI!

yes i can brag about aman andom because he fought under the banner of ethiopia-oromos are ethiopians too-so the connection should be obvious if you guys aint retarded as fuck!!

and its funny-you say the soviets saved us-but who armed somalia in the 1st place to fight that war? who trained the somalis? soviets! the same ones you dissing now! how ironic, huh?
without them arming y'all, y'all wouldn't have dared cross the border; fact!

oromos smashed the adals at the battle of hazaloo, we had no guns, while u guys had guns, no matter what u say, the brave oromo only had horses and swords and so on, while the christian habasha had Portuguese arms, and somalis had muslim turk arms--oromos had no outside help--and still conquered the most fertile land in the horn!! that's balls! going solo without asking the white man or turkish men or arabs for guns like all of y'all did!!

read more:

''While the Adal Empire was getting ready to administer the defeated Abyssinian peoples, the Oromo engaged the army of the adal empire in a fierce battle. At the end of the day, the oromo army DESTROYED a HUGE ARMY of the Adal Empire which was equipped with the latest weapons of the time namely fire arms, in a famous battle of Hazaloo in 1559 [Hassen 1990: 27].''

[Ethnicity, Politics, and Society in Northeast Africa: Conflict and Social Change
By Mohammed Ali, Page 124]

and if the somalis were so superior, why not make ur own guns, like how ethiopia does today?
learn it from your allies instead of just depending on them to arm you.
no matter how u lie, somalia never fought ethiopia in a fair 1 on 1 war, when both were stable.
You’re quoting a biased Ethiopian source because that’s the only ‘source’ that supports the Ethiopian narrative. Everytime Ethiopian loses a war, there’s an excuse.

Here’s Mengistu in Cuba meeting with the Castro brothers asking for assistance in various fields. The year is 1975. As I stated earlier, already by 1975 Mengistu was the defacto leader of the Derg.

You won the battle at Hazaloo but when reinforcement from Adal came, your Oromo people accepted to pay tax and not to enter Harar. :umad:

If Oromos were so mighty they wouldn’t have been destroyed and enslaved by another Somali Sultanate namely the Ajuuraan. :umad:

The Soviet trained and armed Somali forces because the UK and US opposed. The US trained the Ethiopian army since 1947.

Just because castro came to visit in 75, doesn't mean mengistu was the undisputed leader.
there were still daily killings in the capital, and more; my family witnessed it, and lived through it, we/I know what we're talking about.
and i quoted more than just so called ethiopian sources.
it's not an ''excuse,'' if it's based on FACTS. name a country who has won a war while fighting 5-10 rebel armies and going through a regime change?
when has somalia ever fought ethiopia 1 on 1, at a time when both nations were at least relatively stable internally?!
we kicked that azz at hazaloo without guns, name a time somalis did that? name a battle u guys won without firearms or some kind of arab-turk help?
ajuuran was tough, can't lie, i respect all warriors, but u have to remember, they fought small portions of the oromos, small clans or sub clans, they/somalis, never fought the entire oromo nation. if the oromo, 40 million total, felt like all somalis were a threat, we could be in mogadishu in a few weeks and over-run it. but we're not that way. we do not see somalis as threats.
the soviets trained and armed both sides-somalis and ethiopians-but who was there for us oromos? no-one, yet we still had the massive balls to fight u both-ethio army and somali army.
now that's brave. fighting with little arms, and little to no outside help. that's something somalia and ethiopia (their governments) NEVER EVERRRRR DID, for the most part!

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:26 pm

ogadenis are the most powerful somali group in ethiopia. we as oromos have no choice but to deal with them.
we do not discriminate like somalis do to each other. we'll deal with anyone who wants to work hard and develop ethiopia and the region.
the horn is blessed with resources but ignorant leaders. we need to over come that and develop our region so our people won't have to run overseas.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:33 pm

Good luck with your darood friends. I am waiting for a proud amhara Christian leader. Who spits in the face of Arab worshippers and darood cockroaches. Where are the Ashabul fiil real habasha. I need the one with with big cross. Oromo are 2 peaceful and sound like gullible miskiin people who wish to please every one . I guess the tegarus will stay in power for the future. Woyane will just please oromo. But no real Change will come

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.