Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The List Of Ethiopia's Famous And Influential People Will Surprise You!....Some people aren't what they seem!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

The List Of Ethiopia's Famous And Influential People Will Surprise You!....Some people aren't what they seem!

Postby TheLoFather » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:26 pm

https://m.ranker.com/list/famous-people ... /reference

Scroll down the list and you won't believe some of the characters here

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: The List Of Ethiopia's Famous And Influential People Will Surprise You!....Some people aren't what they seem!

Postby AbdiCushite » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:12 pm

:damn: they were right to include Afweyne. Aren't all doofar Xabashi children?

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The List Of Ethiopia's Famous And Influential People Will Surprise You!....Some people aren't what they seem!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:26 pm

Papa Siyad is too geesi to be a amxaaarooo

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:06 pm

technically walwal was under italian Somaliland control when siyaad barre was born so fuck xabasha.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:27 pm

Bare Hiraale is Ethiopian :gladbron: :pac: :russ:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Ethiopians claimed two reer kooshin halyeys..hooyidin cuna lol

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:53 am

Huuno, Must be the Hirabu Goita Tedros connection you should show some love to your cousins and your ancestral country folks and No cay!

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:29 pm

Huuno, Must be the Hirabu Goita Tedros connection you should show some love to your cousins and your ancestral country folks and No cay!

Marexaan bin faqash bin Theodores ibn gaal ibn masixii lol ibn marx Lenin ibn sushi ibn mother Therese ibn catholic lol

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Boy bye :roll:

[quote=TheLoFather post_id=4870423 time=<a href="tel:1519231999">1519231999</a> user_id=156090]
[quote=Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE post_id=4870340 time=<a href="tel:1519188109">1519188109</a> user_id=119739]

[/quote]

Marexaan bin faqash bin Theodores ibn gaal ibn masixii lol ibn marx Lenin ibn sushi ibn mother Therese ibn catholic lol
[/quote]

Lmao so adigi ethiopianka u daba dhaqi jirey.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:20 pm

Smile let's see when this galla fellow arrives in mogadisshu or if failmaajo goes to Addis ababba and pays tribute to this galla lad either way I know failmaajo will bend over for the New galla leader finfine is the New capital. Failmaajo is gallas New bride

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:30 pm

technically walwal was under italian Somaliland control when siyaad barre was born so fuck xabasha.
You don't even know where and when siad barre was born :dwill:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Historically Doolo zone belonged to Marehan, it is there where we defeated hordes of Ethiopians, even the Makaahil Suldaan and many Makaahil were in bondage to the Xabasha who invaded our lands from Harar. Siyaad Barre and my grandparents fight side by side, Mohamed Siyaad Barre was born 1919, he would have been old enough just about to fight but his father Siyaad Garboweyne and my grandfather and his 9 brothers were all fighting the Xabasha in Wardheer, the territory og Ogaden which Doolo is part of is historically different from the rest of the Ogaden, because we never lost Doolo zone to the Xabasha.

You are asking me when MSB was born, dude I am telling you his entire family is close to my family dumb cagdheer.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Smile like sun rise,

Huuno macaan, Geees dibi lagaama geliyo where the sun don't shine ee Do NOT call me boy!!!!....I ain't a Negro at a plantation nor am I Gedo dweller.

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:58 pm

Historically Doolo zone belonged to Marehan, it is there where we defeated hordes of Ethiopians, even the Makaahil Suldaan and many Makaahil were in bondage to the Xabasha who invaded our lands from Harar. Siyaad Barre and my grandparents fight side by side, Mohamed Siyaad Barre was born 1919, he would have been old enough just about to fight but his father Siyaad Garboweyne and my grandfather and his 9 brothers were all fighting the Xabasha in Wardheer, the territory og Ogaden which Doolo is part of is historically different from the rest of the Ogaden, because we never lost Doolo zone to the Xabasha.

You are asking me when MSB was born, dude I am telling you his entire family is close to my family dumb cagdheer.
So tell me you blood drinking ilkoyar, how did you come up with this ''technically walwal was under italian Somaliland'' when siad barre was born in shilaabo, a zone in Qoraxey region which has nothing to do with doolo region or wardheer?

And how did you come up with the bullshit that doolo zone belonged to marehan?
Siyaad barre's father died fighting for Sayid Abdallah hassan, an Ogaden man, he died while siad's mother was pregnant.

Siad Barre took part of the war in 1935, its even mentioned that siad barre was wounded there as well, general nuur galaal and abdulahi yusuf confirms it.

You're a lying blood drinking boon, boon wareersan.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.