Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do the people from Somalia see Somalilanders as the Illuminati?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Why do the people from Somalia see Somalilanders as the Illuminati?

Postby TheLoFather » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:46 pm

I mean why they blame every ill and misfortune that befalls on them on Somaliland and its people?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Why do the people from Somalia see Somalilanders as the Illuminati?

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Because they are hopeless powerles they are under pugnosed Bantu apes an Ugandan protectorate.
It like the Arabs they blame eveything on the Jews or on America. David bengurion said you arabs hate us Jews we will force you to obbey to our rule. If you kill one jew we will kill thousand arabs now the Arabs have accepted isreal and they behave because wala gumeyey

kanadiid90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kanadiid90 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:34 pm

They have to blame us for it cuz a bantu soldier wouldnt tolerate that kinda shit and will bitch slap them for it,
u dul qaado un

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:12 pm

This is the type of stupid questions I hate.

more than 5 decades of anarchy and disaster to be united with southern somalia,and we cant pass the emotional rheotic about relations with them. somalia project was hijacked by hawiye and darood and they dont want any competion, somaliland proved them wrong ,and proved any united clans can form a country without this myth called somaliweyen.

its time for other somali clans to wake up and take their fare share or make their own country.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:43 pm

The problem is narrative they will use terms such as ummada s omaliyeed. Wadanka somaliyeed qarannka somaliyeed. These are all fake terms. Hawiye hates darood and darood hates hawiye. Its true they pretend to love each other when they see isaaq. So when they say ummad somaliyeed they mean their Mogadishu bakarake market and wardhiigley. Because which ummad. Somalida Kenya somalida itoobiya somalida jabuuti. Somalida sadaat nation. But they call somaliland somalidiid they wanna build a statue using Bantu troops good luck with that boys and girls

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:52 pm

no secret society would take loud mouth emotionally prone isaaqs.

i have always suspected southern colonial politicians to be affiliated with european secret societies, especially the educated ones.

hate is strong word, hawiye and darood are dismissive of isaaq.
unlike hawiye, daarood looks down on isaaq as a people and their cultural traits.
to the average daarood, isaaq dad daqan leh maha,or to but it mildly, its not appealing to the darood people, just compare the unique culture of abgaal, with their, shirib, guurow and linguistic prowess with isaaqs provincial cultural traits, ilko cas iyo af qaldan

this the image daroods generally have of isaaq
http://allssc.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... jpg?x65984

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:00 pm

Do you really think isaaq cares how the alkhadam darod jabartis ground sweepers of Yemen view reer sheikh isxaaq. Its unimportant you are irrelevant hawiye gave us black hawiye down and Darood gave us barkhad that horse mouth looking darod jabarti captain Philips. Isaaq is mo farah. Isaaq build the most democratic country in the horn of Africa. Ilma goita and the kuumbo Semi naked gallas from Ethiopia are waste of sperm

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:11 pm

i have always suspected southern colonial politicians to be affiliated with european secret societies, especially the educated ones.

unlike hawiye, daarood looks down on isaaq as a people and their cultural traits.
to the average daarood, isaaq dad daqan leh maha,or to but it mildly, its not appealing to the darood people, just compare the unique culture of abgaal, with their, shirib, guurow and linguistic prowess with isaaqs provincial cultural traits, ilko cas iyo af qaldan

I personally don't believe in Isaac vs Darood vs Hawiye, I reckon it is pseudo-clans created with a back story to divide the native population and manipulate their internal politics, the identity politics has been a tool used by the colonials, why do you think they send in hundreds of explorers prior to colonisation ?

I do believe in bigger qabiils, Subclans do actually exist, but I believe we are all loosely related by common ancestors, and we are definitely related by maternal ancestry, we have intermarried for 1000 years and beyond no one with sanity disputes this.

For example today Marehan and Abaskul do not settle near each other, but we have Bah Habar Abaskul and many other Absame maternal connections, look at Dhulbahante, one of their major subclans is bahararsame, name comes from Bah Habar Hawrarsame but has been corrupted through the years as it is quite an old subclan. We can look at Bah Habar Eise, tell me where Eise and Marehan are neighbours today ? we also have Bah Hawadle and so do the Ogaden, we have Bah Majerten and the Majerten Bicidyahan have Bah Wagardhac, Dhulbahante have Bah Celi , Celi is Marehan subclan, you see all Somalis have strong intermarriage.

I believe we have common ancestry somewhere down the line, as 98% of all Somalis have same DNA according to samples taken from various subclans.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:49 pm

I personally don't believe in Isaac vs Darood vs Hawiye, I reckon it is pseudo-clans created with a back story to divide the native population and manipulate their internal politics, the identity politics has been a tool used by the colonials, why do you think they send in hundreds of explorers prior to colonisation ?

I do believe in bigger qabiils, Subclans do actually exist, but I believe we are all loosely related by common ancestors, and we are definitely related by maternal ancestry, we have intermarried for 1000 years and beyond no one with sanity disputes this.

For example today Marehan and Abaskul do not settle near each other, but we have Bah Habar Abaskul and many other Absame maternal connections, look at Dhulbahante, one of their major subclans is bahararsame, name comes from Bah Habar Hawrarsame but has been corrupted through the years as it is quite an old subclan. We can look at Bah Habar Eise, tell me where Eise and Marehan are neighbours today ? we also have Bah Hawadle and so do the Ogaden, we have Bah Majerten and the Majerten Bicidyahan have Bah Wagardhac, Dhulbahante have Bah Celi , Celi is Marehan subclan, you see all Somalis have strong intermarriage.

I believe we have common ancestry somewhere down the line, as 98% of all Somalis have same DNA according to samples taken from various subclans.

So what if all Somalis are related by maternal ancestry or even have common ancestry?
It means nothing in the great scheme of things and in the reality of the world today.
Do you not know that all mankind all peoples of the world have a common father and mother Xaawa iyo Aadam yet that translates into a big nothing in the reality of how mankind treat and deal with each other as well as in political relationships and conducts and nation building and the nations sovereignty and border creation.
None within mankind ever consider their sharing of original father and mother when formulating the aforementioned, living in the real world and in the present and planning for the future. NO ONE care about ancient ancestry.
Somalis sharing common ancestry is as irelevent to life today as Mankind sharing original Father Aadam.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:58 pm

There is not a common somali ancestor soo plus maal. Means soomaal kuwi caanaha soomaali jiray. Another one is thumaal from the Arabic word Thu maal. Bussines people tijaaran.

Somalis can be divided into soomaal and biyomaal and tumaal. The blacksmiths who are the midgos. The biyomaal the farmers. And the somaal geeljire. Waranle iyo wadaad. Isaaq and darood share no ancestry. There is little no shared.blood relations and no intermarriage I a large skale apart with with wasakhgali and qurjile by labba muusayaal and muse abokor and muuse ismaciil.

Alkbadam jabarti are the offspring of some alkhadam mahra lad who fled yemen because he raped a woman when he arrived in Somalia he wanted to rape a hawiye boy and the hawiye went to the dir chief and said give the alkhadam refugee your lose daughter and dir gave doonbiro and that's how kab iyo xaar was born

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:16 pm

So what if all Somalis are related by maternal ancestry or even have common ancestry?
It means nothing in the great scheme of things and in the reality of the world today.
Do you not know that all mankind all peoples of the world have a common father and mother Xaawa iyo Aadam yet that translates into a big nothing in the reality of how mankind treat and deal with each other as well as in political relationships and conducts and nation building and the nations sovereignty and border creation.
None within mankind ever consider their sharing of original father and mother when formulating the aforementioned, living in the real world and in the present and planning for the future. NO ONE care about ancient ancestry.
Somalis sharing common ancestry is as irelevent to life today as Mankind sharing original Father Aadam.
If Somalis accept they have common ancestry, clan manipulation will decrease, major conflict will be avoided, political stalemates will be less likely.

We should disagree on politics, not on clans, for example, I have no issue with a so called Hawiye leading the nation if his politics is aligned with my interest as a Somali. I shouldn't oppose him merely for a clan reason that has no basis in reality, as I have stated already, Hawiye, Isaac, Darood are supernatural clans that have no basis in reality, they exist of various subclans with loosely related common ancestry, but none are pure of the same blood line, they not only fuse into each other, but there are foreign groups inside all of them, albeit these foreign groups being benign and assimilated, the reality is this so we should know it as it is.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:27 am

I mean why they blame every ill and misfortune that befalls on them on Somaliland and its people?
this is the nature of somalis, waa black jews, waa xasids, peffect example, you have Yusuf in here crying for recognition,yet he goes around saying Ogaden has kismayo by force, he invaded there, he is ironically using the very same tactic of xasidnimo and cuqdad as people who hate idoor recognition do, yet he demands idoor should have their country and people should be less xasid, nigger knows Ogadens are the only somalis for centuries to have widened Somali lands and borders through conquest, we pushed the border all the way into Ogadeniya , Kenya n southern somali in 1780s we were taming gaalo madow in kismayo and river tana in kenya and extreme western ogadeniya we were fighting oromo and ahmaaro,

adali is another perfect example of this, his mined will say kismayo is being invaded by force, yet Ogaden was conquering kismayo and Gariisa and Wajir when adalis great great granddads forefathers weren't even born in 1760s, to acceot this reality is a dagger t their hearts because we were expanding whilst their ancestors were naked and drinking cow blood in region called zoomalia, this is why Yusuf habar jeclo and Adali will pray salat and then say wallahi Ogaden has never lived in jubbaland or Kismayo, waalhi my grandad told me this, ahah. this is the nature of somalis, they are make up lies like this, this is why god is punishign them, waa cuqdad and xasidnimo,

somalis are each others worst enemy, they hate each other, they dont deserve a country, they are xasid to one another, they dont want anyone to succeed, if his brother and his cousin were competing in election, he will xasid his own cousin even if he has better policies, waa xoolo Somalis,

i want idoors to be recognised, they are doing me a favour, if idoorland goes, what is keeping South Ogadeniya Kingdom AKA JUbaland in zoomalia? why would we be in country where failmarjo used $4 billion to eat qaat, if idoorstand goes, so will South Ogadenistan, and this is why i need these idoors for now, for now, interest should come before cuqdd, logic before meotions, we should supoort dioors to break away and be recognised, then we can leave as well, its what somalis need, just go their seprate ways,

when i was at uni and work and they asked where are you from, i was embarrassed to say i am somali, all i got was pirate, terrorism, alshabab, starvation,

when i met young kids now, boys and girls in their teens, they tell me they dont want to marry a somali, why should they, they have never seen their country, on TV its always burning, failmarj is always musterbating and eat chat, hutus are pirates, mjs have pirated a Colombian ship destined for arab countries, they found cocoaina nd then sold the cocaine in somalia-puntland and across east africa , waa drug delaers, hutus by day waa soldiers in xamar, by night waa alshahaba,

in kismayo we ararsted a 70 year old leelkase female with a bomb under her kastuumo, the female soldier that saw her walking around strangly outside madaxtooyada, (an Oagden female) ahmed madoobe bought her a house and a free car for job well done, we took the leekase female and placed her in prison, Ogadens dont know what to do to her, she is old, female, do we kill her and rape her like marehan and majtereen would if they werte in charge? we are oagdens, its not our nature, was she explotyed? did they do sixir on her? if she was amn Oagdne would have shot her by now, she had a bomb in her ceeb, what do we do ? we locked her up for life, Ogaden and his bloody human rights, she should have been sent in a box back to puntland, but i am not the president -YET.

this is the nature of somalis, ungrateful

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:27 am

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.