Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farmaajo is the best thing to happen to Somalia; he is making them bisayl for government

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Farmaajo is the best thing to happen to Somalia; he is making them bisayl for government

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:44 pm

Original dervish how kastuumo state is that fat pig called garaad selebaan still in garowe f-king homeless qurjille. How is your clan doing kastuumo is finished

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Farmaajo is the best thing to happen to Somalia; he is making them bisayl for government

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:38 pm

I didn’t read whatever poster had to say and there is no need. All you need to know is that he is Marrehan like Farmajo.

It’s a case of nephew blowing his own trumpet for his uncle.

For anything to be credible it has to come from non-qabil members.

I don’t want to see Khalid Ali praising Bihi or Marrehan kids doing niiko for Farmajo.

One is credible when he is loved and respected outside his clan.

I personally know the man who runs the South is Kheyre and he deserves much credit; smart thinker, shrouded businessman, great speaker, people person.

Farmajo doesn’t possess 10% of Kheyre’s qualities and is often hiding because he can’t speak nor is he assertive and commanding like Mudane Kheyre.

The Ras

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:40 pm

I don’t usually respond to girls unless spitting on them but Smile.

It doesn’t matter if Bihi was received in a palace or 5 star hotel. End of the day he signed $1.2b worth of deals with the UAE Gov including ports, airport, military base, trade office, jobs, visas, highways, energy and Farmajo is ignored all together.

That speaks volume.

Biggest humiliation to Somalia yet and now they fighting each others. Who will be slaughtered Jawari or Kheyre or Farmajo?

I think them failing has began just like 1977 defeat.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:25 pm

adali,

no somali politician with a sane mind want to get rid of amisom, the reason is,
1)amisom is cheap force that provides monopoly on the use of force
2) gives somali SNA space to develop
3) gives somali government space to focus on institutionalisation of the state rather then soly on security
4)somali politicians want gradual reduction of amisom forces inline with the growt and profesionalisim of somali forces.
5)amisom has a International mandate from UN, ARAB League AND IGAD
6) amsiom has a done a better job the Nato in afganistan...FACT!
7)there are forces that want to undermine the somali state hence why they hate amisom, amisom is the reason we have a goverment, they are the reason why the turks can provide development and security capacity building
8) dont be naive join the EAGLEHAWK nation
This kid Adali is a small thinker. Farmaajo DOES NOT WANT to remove AMISOM. I told him a million times with his pseudo-nationalism, AMISOM should be in Somalia indefinitely. Who does he want controlling Somalia's security with?

Somali 'army" that is going to break along tribal lines in two seconds?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:25 pm

adali,

3) gives somali government space to focus on institutionalisation of the state rather then soly on security
4)somali politicians want gradual reduction of amisom forces inline with the growt and profesionalisim of somali forces.
7)there are forces that want to undermine the somali state hence why they hate amisom, amisom is the reason we have a goverment, they are the reason why the turks can provide development and security capacity building
This kid Adali is a small thinker. Farmaajo DOES NOT WANT to remove AMISOM. I told him a million times with his pseudo-nationalism, AMISOM should be in Somalia indefinitely. Who does he want controlling Somalia's security?

Smokey....
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Smokey.... » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:14 am

Incoming jeeganland cyber brigade attack trigger word Farmaajo has been confirmed

Kkkk their governor got welcomed at some small restaurant in the airport instead of the palace.
Iska aamusa ya dheha lol

Hope Faramaajo keeps ingnoring their calaacal
:russ: :russ:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:45 am

MSB was a hero and a legend, he was not a murdering warlord like your despicable uncle Cumar Jess.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:43 am

adali,

AMISOM is a coalition of african nations in Somalia, I have a problem with Sector 2 KDF forces, they have not just bombed Marehan forces for 3 days and night, but they are propping up Madoobe who is a former terrorist, they are also attacking Marehan in Ceelwaaq and Dhamase.

They are obviously doing revenge attacks for Ceelcadde when hundreds of them were killed in one night raid by Alshabab, they still treat Marehan as Shifta but this time inside Somalia.

Lets not lie to each other, they are the same people who are expanding into our land in Beledxaawo building a fake border wall just to expand land, yet they won't touch Alshabab areas in Lower and Middle Jubba that border Kenya, but they are busy land expansion in Marehan territory.

I think Marehan have spend enough time grassing their camels after the rains, heck we can't even do that because US drones with KDF fake intel is bombing us from Beerxaani in Lower Jubba to Faafaxdhuun in Gedo, time to pick up the gun and fight because enough is enough, Kismaayo administration lead by Madoobe is dictatorial, its like North Korea, he is extraditing everyone from journalist who report the news on the ground to Marehan MPs.

Madoobe's time is up, he stands no chance politically nor militarily, he literally only exist in Kismaayo due to Marehan patience.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:35 am

adali,

AMISOM is a coalition of african nations in Somalia, I have a problem with Sector 2 KDF forces, they have not just bombed Marehan forces for 3 days and night, but they are propping up Madoobe who is a former terrorist, they are also attacking Marehan in Ceelwaaq and Dhamase.

They are obviously doing revenge attacks for Ceelcadde when hundreds of them were killed in one night raid by Alshabab, they still treat Marehan as Shifta but this time inside Somalia.

Lets not lie to each other, they are the same people who are expanding into our land in Beledxaawo building a fake border wall just to expand land, yet they won't touch Alshabab areas in Lower and Middle Jubba that border Kenya, but they are busy land expansion in Marehan territory.

I think Marehan have spend enough time grassing their camels after the rains, heck we can't even do that because US drones with KDF fake intel is bombing us from Beerxaani in Lower Jubba to Faafaxdhuun in Gedo, time to pick up the gun and fight because enough is enough, Kismaayo administration lead by Madoobe is dictatorial, its like North Korea, he is extraditing everyone from journalist who report the news on the ground to Marehan MPs.

Madoobe's time is up, he stands no chance politically nor militarily, he literally only exist in Kismaayo due to Marehan patience.

adali sometimes you have smashed too much ahmaar and habar cawl ceeb, like you baost how you sleep with these two girls,

you have become dilusional,

i want a war in somalia, qbecaseu we have not actually had a really really good dirty waer to separate the wheat from chaff,

marehan keep baosting how they will atatck whole of somali if it wasnt for the kenyans,

count your blessings, marehan no longer has habar gidir to supoort them, habar gidir cannot even do anything to naago mjs in galkaciyo, liyu police also karbashed them, all they do now is burn innocent grandmothers in biyomal lands,

there are 10,000 oagdens armed to the teeth in kuda, ras kamboni, afmadow, ahmed doesnt want to use them against alshabaab becasue he has become too infacted with they are somalis, our brothers lets negotiate,

ahmed hates killing, he puts them in prison,

mj mps have been deported back to putnland, no marehan mp has ever been kciked out, in fact marehan is his worst enemy, in gedo they kill each with alshabab ilkoyar, reer gedo, reer galdgadud,

marehan sat up a meeting and banished their ugaas because he wanted the mamul of jubbaland to be created, marehan is killing each other in gedo,

marehan from cabudwaq looks down on the ones from gedo, reer hassan get looked down on by reer dalal and their ilk from central somalis,

marehan from central thinks he must rule marehan from gedo,

marehan is not as united as you think bro, they are worst enemies to another,
cabdi iley offered ahmed 20,000 liyu biys,

one day insha Allah a presdient will come like my self in jubbaland. i have one policy.

i will get 50,000 from DDSUI liyu police, 20,000 boys from jubbaland and 50,000 from NFD, we already have 4 generals in kenya out of the 12 kenyan generals, they are guanateed for Oagden, 4 for kukuye, 4 Oagden and the rest 4 is sdhared amongs the other bantus of kenya,

with 120,000 my order will be simple: exterminate every lviing creature including humans, animals, etc and even plants/trees, are to be wiped out from the borders of gedo with libaan region all the way to barawe to south doobley,

anyone out side of the city is t be extermonated, then create a new mamul with getting the 3 distracts from bay where cawlyahan live into jubbalnd, then a new parliemant,

any nigger that refuses will be found dead in the indian ocean,

if galmadug can be half mamul, we can get cawylhaan land from south west state to join jubbaland, gedo has a border with them anyways,

once this is done, people must fear me, a new mamul will be built, enough with then non sense i am tired of marehan terrorism and looting and mj nac nac naago who nag all day long, if God willing thats my plan,

ahmed ios too nicer and religous, we need an evil ruthless Mohamed Subeer who will sip halal champagne as he exterminates inferior tribes. we need a Mohamed Subeer Stalin, the true real leadership of jubbaland,

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:30 am

adali,

adali sometimes you have smashed too much ahmaar and habar cawl ceeb, like you baost how you sleep with these two girls,

i want a war in somalia, qbecaseu we have not actually had a really really good dirty waer to separate the wheat from chaff,

marehan keep baosting how they will atatck whole of somali if it wasnt for the kenyans,

count your blessings, marehan no longer has habar gidir to supoort them, habar gidir cannot even do anything to naago mjs in galkaciyo, liyu police also karbashed them, all they do now is burn innocent grandmothers in biyomal lands,

there are 10,000 oagdens armed to the teeth in kuda, ras kamboni, afmadow, ahmed doesnt want to use them against alshabaab becasue he has become too infacted with they are somalis, our brothers lets negotiate,

mj mps have been deported back to putnland, no marehan mp has ever been kciked out, in fact marehan is his worst enemy, in gedo they kill each with alshabab ilkoyar, reer gedo, reer galdgadud,

marehan sat up a meeting and banished their ugaas because he wanted the mamul of jubbaland to be created, marehan is killing each other in gedo,

marehan from cabudwaq looks down on the ones from gedo, reer hassan get looked down on by reer dalal and their ilk from central somalis,

one day insha Allah a presdient will come like my self in jubbaland. i have one policy.

i will get 50,000 from DDSUI liyu police, 20,000 boys from jubbaland and 50,000 from NFD, we already have 4 generals in kenya out of the 12 kenyan generals, they are guanateed for Oagden, 4 for kukuye, 4 Oagden and the rest 4 is sdhared amongs the other bantus of kenya,

with 120,000 my order will be simple: exterminate every lviing creature including humans, animals, etc and even plants/trees, are to be wiped out from the borders of gedo with libaan region all the way to barawe to south doobley,

anyone out side of the city is t be extermonated, then create a new mamul with getting the 3 distracts from bay where cawlyahan live into jubbalnd, then a new parliemant,

if galmadug can be half mamul, we can get cawylhaan land from south west state to join jubbaland, gedo has a border with them anyways,

once this is done, people must fear me, a new mamul will be built, enough with then non sense i am tired of marehan terrorism and looting and mj nac nac naago who nag all day long, if God willing thats my plan,

ahmed ios too nicer and religous, we need an evil ruthless Mohamed Subeer who will sip halal champagne as he exterminates inferior tribes. we need a Mohamed Subeer Stalin, the true real leadership of jubbaland,
Cabdi Iley is busy begging my cousins to join DDSI Liyu police because he hasn't got enough troops and he doesn't trust Cawlyahan, Makaahil and the other Absame like Jidwaaq because they want to overthrow him, he is trying to diversify Liyuu and he is hopping to get at least a 1000 Marehan forces, he is literally begging my cousins in Caabudwaaq.

Rer Dalal don't see Rer Hassan, we see Talha and Rer Ahmed alot in Kismaayo, but not many other Rer Gedo, Kismaayo is mainly Rer Dalal, Wagardhac, Rer Siyaad Xussen and Celi and we live with them in Caabudwaaq.

Mareexaan in Gedo have no problem with Rer Dalal, they welcome us more than anyone, I have relatives in Bardheere and Beledxaawo even Doollow.

My family in Kismaayo were big supporters of Madoobe, we had high hopes for him, especially how he dealt with the Majeerteen, but now he is just not living up to it, we have to get rid of him to save OG-MX alliance.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:49 am

Cabdi Iley is busy begging my cousins to join DDSI Liyu police because he hasn't got enough troops and he doesn't trust Cawlyahan, Makaahil and the other Absame like Jidwaaq because they want to overthrow him, he is trying to diversify Liyuu and he is hopping to get at least a 1000 Marehan forces, he is literally begging my cousins in Caabudwaaq.

Rer Dalal don't see Rer Hassan, we see Talha and Rer Ahmed alot in Kismaayo, but not many other Rer Gedo, Kismaayo is mainly Rer Dalal, Wagardhac, Rer Siyaad Xussen and Celi and we live with them in Caabudwaaq.

Mareexaan in Gedo have no problem with Rer Dalal, they welcome us more than anyone, I have relatives in Bardheere and Beledxaawo even Doollow.

My family in Kismaayo were big supporters of Madoobe, we had high hopes for him, especially how he dealt with the Majeerteen, but now he is just not living up to it, we have to get rid of him to save OG-MX alliance.

Agah, war where d you get these theories from kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

cabdi wants marehan langaabs hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaa
ahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wallahi you are one comedian marehan, cabdi iley has declared marehans as Alqushash, alshabab, he has given green light for makahil;s to give reer dalal the grave,

dude do you even know one of the 4 vice presdeints is makahil, the oher is reer AMADIN, and one gadabursi and one ciise,

war learn your oagden sub clans before you embarrs yourself, adali i had respect for you, know i will treat yuou like an idoor for the next 5 years then we will come back to our darood BS fake wallanimo, ahah,

cabdi iley has 70,000 liyu boys wara with cawlyahan commdander, reer amadin, maaakhail, commanders, , directly funded and trained and armed by UK annual support of £380 million, check for it your self, it comes from "development sectary of the united kingdom "

horta, why do you think these British bastards support DDSi with funds but not other kilinks in ethiopia? waa cunning bastards that think 100 years plan ahead,

a cousin of mine went form sweden, he was pulled from the bus by a non Ogaden liyu police, his commander came to him and slapped him like abitch and said "how dare yuo graba nd rough up an Oagden man warya" he was forced to apolgise, if marehan join, why not, they can be foot sodliers for us and we wil sue them when oromo are firing at us, lakiin cabdi iley begging marehans...................kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

wallahi you arte funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny,

:dead:

you made me laugh so hard, Adali i give you 5 stars for that my ilkoyar cousin, for me, you will always be better than an idoor or a majerteen or hutu, we are like Scottish n English, we will make peace dont worry, we will eat in kismayo, bring your fat booty habar cawal girlfriend,

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:53 am

adali,

This kid Adali is a small thinker. Farmaajo DOES NOT WANT to remove AMISOM. I told him a million times with his pseudo-nationalism, AMISOM should be in Somalia indefinitely. Who does he want controlling Somalia's security with?

adali is nationalist, thats because his reer dalal uncle is the qaat chewer in chief for now, but he is right, we cannot have them for eternity, which is what you support voltage, cause u use the word indefenetly, warya america has been in japan since 45, in germany, that paid them billions, how long do you want amison in somalia? we will ever get our hosue in order? or rely on foreigners, if you want amsiom there forver, i say let idoorland go and jubbaland make a country, if we cannot control ourselves, why have a fake country?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:09 am

The childeren of goita ibn theodorus are delusional they really think the small faqash remnant has power have no power he is in hiding in Mogadishu Ugandanpug nosed apes protect him. The boons have a major problem ogaden is not going to disappear they have Kenyan troops logistics technical and diplomatic support from Nairobi. Its impossible for hawiye to defeat that autonomous state unless failmaajo and kheyrlaawe break ties with Nairobi which is impossible because kheyrlaawe the corrupt thief he launders money via Kenya Nairobi and he has shady deals with the Kenyan to I believe failmaajo is powerless he has no army no legitimacy and no control over galmudug puntland jubbaland and south western state.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:16 am

Teeri, is my cousin and blood stay out of Darood affairs. Ogadens destroyed you in Hawd Gaashaamo, made the eydoor lap like bitches.

Go dig up some bones in Gabilry Oromo uunsi boy

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:38 am

Grandpa teeri is my enemy my clan fought teeris clan since the 1700s raage ugaas. And muxummad libaan jadeer fought in poetic battles over wells over woman we killled their elders we sang poetry over their dead bodies. It will never stop we will keep killing darood whee ever we find them it normal

We said wataan Absame iyo noqda aanhaarta diida.
And they said wataan maryama luuli iyo magacyosheegta.

Teeris son and my son will be enemies to.

He is alkhadam doqon ogaden who has low iq. But we share one thing we look down on the childere of goita ibn theodorus we consider them midgaan and boon. Failmaajo will be hunted by alshabaab and we will behead him. Or uhurro kenyatra wil humuliate him. Its one way or the other waxba uma dhexeyso. Ogaden is ina cumar jees they don't care about fake jabartisism and al khadamism it's all fake your fake failmaajo handed qalbi dhagax to tigray where was the fake daaroodnimo markaas loool

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.