Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Peace Loving Oromos?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Peace Loving Oromos?

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:48 pm

Stop quoting Richard burtonbooks for example can i can tell you that isaaq married habarmagaadle and habarhabashueed. One was Abyssinian habasha and one woman was magaadle which is an ancient somali clan in the sanaag region of Somaliland darood Is more related with oromo Because waaq is in the darood lineage waaqa is found with in the darood. Not with in the isaaq

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:54 pm

LOL oh yeah? that's cool bro. it's cool. u can deny us all u want, u are still welcomed with open arms, coffee, milk, meat and bread, in my land.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:59 pm

I am telling you just the history you might be related to 40 percent of the darood there was a time you were both pagans And worshiped the same god.. I don't dislke the gallas I have been to their cities in Nazareth and Addis Ababa I believe you guys call it finfine..

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:02 pm

do u think isaaq were always Muslims then. i doubt it. they may have been among the first muslims of all somalis, but i dont know if they were just muslim forever, since their inception.
it's okay if u hate us OROMOS the brave and generous people of the horn, who welcome both foes and friends with milk, meat and coffee, we still care for our somali children. that's our job. it is oromos who are changing the entire country ethiopia and leading it, and of course somalis will benefit from it too

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:09 pm

We believed in Judaism before Islam the laws of moses
We were always abrahamites never pagans when Islam reached our shores it was before the hidjra and we said samicna wa attacna as for .Ahmed abiye we have to wait for his poltical performance for now he started very good and he might bring economic prosperity. But his confidence is not only due to his oromo ancestry but also amhara ancestry through his mother side.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:38 pm

oh so u guys were jewish. do u have any somali or any historical sources for that
i thought the felasha Ethiopians were the only horn of african jews, that's interesting
as far PM Abiy goes, as long as he continues this way, he's good, he'll have the majority behind him.
but he must armed jaarso oromo to deal with the liyyu incursions into cinaksen

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:02 pm

oh so u guys were jewish. do u have any somali or any historical sources for that
i thought the felasha Ethiopians were the only horn of african jews, that's interesting
as far PM Abiy goes, as long as he continues this way, he's good, he'll have the majority behind him.
but he must armed jaarso oromo to deal with the liyyu incursions into cinaksen
He only speaks for habaar awal when he speaks about Judaism

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:23 pm

Waachis not Jewish by ethnicity but by faith. We had Jewish rabis monks who brought judaism.from Yemen 600 bc . We had a kingdom in Somaliland run by a Jewish rabi called bucurbacayr aka maxammad xaniif he later converted to Islam when the isaaq patriach got rid of him and later islamisized the region. We have stil allot of Hebrew healing proceses somalilanders use which arre pre islamic this was ancient habbits .As for Ahmed abiye he should stay neutral in order to.stay credible he cant mix in Somali oromo conflict. Which will backfire because he is an Ethiopian statesmen

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:26 pm

Waachis not Jewish by ethnicity but by faith. We had Jewish rabis monks who brought judaism.from Yemen 600 bc . We had a kingdom in Somaliland run by a Jewish rabi called bucurbacayr aka maxammad xaniif he later converted to Islam when the isaaq patriach got rid of him and later islamisized the region. We have stil allot of Hebrew healing proceses somalilanders use which arre pre islamic this was ancient habbits .As for Ahmed abiye he should stay neutral in order to.stay credible he cant mix in Somali oromo conflict. Which will backfire because he is an Ethiopian statesmen
Ina bucur bacayr, finally you are revealing yourself.

Now tell us, did your king use to fck newly married women as a contribution for their marrige?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:19 am

We we're actually the one who stopped that since jabarti were here before us. This practise happens to them allot and allot of damage. Ask your self Why do de yibir ask isaaq Samayo for every born isaaq child they ask a small amount of money. It's the damage inflicted on them. When we took.over. So tell.me my oromo ogaden friend howa the galla karbash on the cagdheer

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:26 am

Is this filthy wachis still around.

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:39 am

We we're actually the one who stopped that since jabarti were here before us. This practise happens to them allot and allot of damage. Ask your self Why do de yibir ask isaaq Samayo for every born isaaq child they ask a small amount of money. It's the damage inflicted on them. When we took.over. So tell.me my oromo ogaden friend howa the galla karbash on the cagdheer
We all know habar awal are the descendant of the yibir king who slept with every habar awal women, every of your womens first child was the son of bucur bacayr until some arab 85 year old man adopted and teached you islam.

By the way, habar awal are oromos i heard or your clan has adopted oromos in the past.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:48 am

What you just said makes absolutely no sense habarawal is the youngest of isaaq the Benjamin of the saint patriarch ishaaq ibn Ahmed and our strong hold was mait jidali eastern sanaag. And in midevil times we moved to berbera 15 16 17 century. The only oromo a ever came incontact are the noolo and the afranqallo and that was during our caravan trade times from berbera to harar. Your ogaden have a subclan called abuudwaaq your more related to gallas. Isaaq has no marriages with gallas. Ogaden have allot of admixture big clans of Abrams are called jidwaaq. I think ateast 40 percent of darood has galla bloodline. Wasakhgali nd qurjile and cismaan maxamuud are the only jabartis that don't have galla blood or waaq in their abtiris

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:36 pm

all somalis are our children, we do not care if they deny it, because denying something that's true, doesn't make it any less true.
We Oromos will always forgive you, our rebellious, nomadic, kids.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:39 pm

Waachis that's nonsense only darood subclans are your childeren or share some blood with you. Isaaq and hawiye have no relation with you.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.