Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best documentary video of the Motherland Somaliland

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Best documentary video of the Motherland Somaliland

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:52 am

:blessed: :Shrug:

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Best documentary video of the Motherland Somaliland

Postby Togdeer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:13 am

:blessed: :Shrug:
Warya suldan
You reer Sanaag people have been hiding the beauty of somaliland. I thought sheikh was pretty but it’s nothing compared to likes of daalo, dayaxa and gudmo biyo cas. I didn’t know Sanaag was that beautiful, even though this documentary was recorded 2017 during the worse drought in SL over the last 40 years.
Imagine how it would like during the rainy season, Inshallah I will visit Sanaag on my next trip to the motherland.

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:50 pm

Yeah sanaag is a massive gobol and has vast land which is still undiscovered by the sl population.

we didnt hide it but it's just that the road makes it unreachable for most parts like Gudmo and Midisho

place like Dayaxa and daallo is about 17 kilometres from ceerigaabo so they very close to it.

but as I said roads need paving just like silaanyo road which I can say has improved traffic by about 40 percent.
two to three massive bus leaves ceerigaabo to hargeisa via burco daily and still get filled up now there's more bus company's starting there inshaallah.

SuldaanMaplesyrup
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanMaplesyrup » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:23 pm

Saw this over the weekend, absolutely fantastic :up:

Dayaxa, Midhisho, Xiis, Maydh, Gudmo Biyocas, Daallo, and Ceerigaabo are all breathtaking :blessed:

kanadiid90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kanadiid90 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:28 am

when they showed sheekh isxaaq tomb :lawd:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:56 am

Saw this over the weekend, absolutely fantastic :up:

Dayaxa, Midhisho, Xiis, Maydh, Gudmo Biyocas, Daallo, and Ceerigaabo are all breathtaking :blessed:

All Isaaq towns :blessed:

when they showed sheekh isxaaq tomb :lawd:
Aint gonna lie, it was emotional :tocry:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Sheekh Isxaaq tomb was the best image , a birds eye view over the numerous graves outside the shrine.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:39 pm

didn't watch the entire doc , i lost appetite as soon as i saw that corrupt light skin effeminate wasiir Casaanyo or Cadaani. I hate that coward who spent all his life in USA married to a Mareexaan woman and never fought a day for somaliland and now he is all over the place advertising his Diana face.

caadani90
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby caadani90 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:16 am

Beautiful documentary. Sanaag is by far and away the most beautiful and diverse region in Somaliland. Desert, ocean, farm land, mountains, lush forests, historic towns and beautiful beaches.

Daalo mountain and Gudmo biyocaas take the biscuit though woow.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.