Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

There is video of tahribi being tortured with every sense of the word in Libya.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

There is video of tahribi being tortured with every sense of the word in Libya.

Postby FarhanYare » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:38 pm

All I could think of is: Europe better be worth it for anyone to go through such ordeal if they lucky are enough to survive the journey.

If I put myself in their shoes, fleeing from nothing but unemployment and whatever the case might be, then having to watch that video I wouldn't be tempted to flush out over 5-10 k on abuse. I expect the red carpet to be rolled out for me and get smuggling service w/ good customer service after all am flushing out my entire family's savings. Yet, a lot of people aren't deterred by these things :o . So I say to those: Europe better be worth it :!:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: There is video of tahribi being tortured with every sense of the word in Libya.

Postby X.Playa » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:05 pm

No worries these are all Islamic torture done by your "muslim brothers" , so its all good in the family of reer All-akbar cult.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: There is video of tahribi being tortured with every sense of the word in Libya.

Postby Django » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:33 pm

No worries these are all Islamic torture done by your "muslim brothers" , so its all good in the family of reer All-akbar cult.
Nigga keep of we are not in Rohyinga.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:40 pm

The owners of the rock you worship king Ibnu Khasiis today

Saudi crown prince defends China's right to put Uighur Muslims in concentration camps
The Telegraph Saturday February 23, 2019

Muslims and their Arab masters respect power and with a good ass flogging both will carry you like a donkey.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:00 pm

Saudi crown prince defends China's right to put Uighur Muslims in concentration camps

Muslims and their Arab masters respect power and with a good ass flogging both will carry you like a donkey.
I dont worship rocks you budhists worship idols carved out of rocks.

Maxamed bin Salman is just like you he will be out of the closet soon.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:05 pm

I dont worship rocks you budhists worship idols carved out of rocks.

Maxamed bin Salman is just like you he will be out of the closet soon.
Really???

The whole world can see all the Muslims bums in the air face on the floor prostrating for a black cubic stone .

:notsure: we don't worship stones eh!!!!

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:13 pm

Old geezer we don't worship the stone, we worship allah alone and the black stone is just a form of direction.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “The first matter that the slave will be brought to account for on the Day of Judgment is the prayer. If it is sound, then the rest of his deeds will be sound. And if it is bad, then the rest of his deeds will be bad.” [Recorded by al-Tabarani. According to al-Albani, it is sahih. Al-Albani, Sahih al-Jami, vol.1, p. 503.]

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:15 pm

Your avatar isnt that Budha curving from a rick.

Ma gaajo ba ku geysey to worship idols ?
Did you go to pilgrimage in Rohyinga to burn poor helpless muslims?

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:52 pm

I don't understand why you soo bitter. You left the religion can you leave it at that? Or has your life spiralled out of control which explains this sad state you are in?

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:54 pm

Xplaya you and that Saudi ex muslim girl should connect.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Old geezer we don't worship the stone, we worship allah alone and the black stone is just a form of direction.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “The first matter that the slave will be brought to account for on the Day of Judgment is the prayer. If it is sound, then the rest of his deeds will be sound. And if it is bad, then the rest of his deeds will be bad.” [Recorded by al-Tabarani. According to al-Albani, it is sahih. Al-Albani, Sahih al-Jami, vol.1, p. 503.]
That's what Quraysh tribe said also that they were not worshiping the stones but merely using it as a medium.

Mohammed got rid of all the stones and kept the largest one to worship.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:07 am

Libyans and Yemenis have been the most cruel to Somalis. They go to tahriib because if social media and they think life is better in Europe than in Africa.

As for the kacba the kacba predates prophet muhammed it was built by prophet Abraham and Ishmael. It's actually the first house of worship some for the true one god . The Arabs later became idol worshippers allaatalmanaat al cuza hubal ..

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:41 am

Libyans and Yemenis have been the most cruel to Somalis. They go to tahriib because if social media and they think life is better in Europe than in Africa.

As for the kacba the kacba predates prophet muhammed it was built by prophet Abraham and Ishmael. It's actually the first house of worship some for the true one god . The Arabs later became idol worshippers allaatalmanaat al cuza hubal ..
You are raised a good point it is Qurbo joog with their ridiculous selfies portraying them to live large when in actual fact that isn't the case for a lot folks. I for one don't have 10k savings like those back home who have that and use it for tahriib. I get that when you see nice beautiful streets in Europe makes one who is in 3rd world entertain attempt to get there, but by over crowded boat for days and dealing with jir dil dude i don't think i will be tempted. I think anigu horta xitaa one million baa lagu siin hadii la idaho doon rac maba raci karo unless it is those cruise ships. I have insane fear of drowning in the ocean so that alone will put my buufis at bay.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:06 am

Both Yemenis and Libyans are the most backword commnuties on earth. Horrific tales of their barbarism were told before the fall of Barre government, the likes of shagging whatever that has hole in them, insulting their female cousins, even sometimes having sexual urge on their female siblings. These societies have no morals let alone religion.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:49 pm

Yemenis are crazy folks a Yemeni will chew qat with his own aunt or mother Imagine saying to your aunt hashtariga iso dhiib. . Yemenis fuck their own mother in laws two isku dhaqan manihin dadyoowgaas

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.