Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The National Day holiday

Galmudug General Discussions
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ylq

The National Day holiday

Postby ylq » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:40 pm

The National Day holiday is the most leisurely of all holidays, and it looks forward to a quiet and leisure in the mountains Marlboro Gold. I have chosen it for a long time in the travel agency. I don��t want to go far. The road is far and tired. There are a lot of people in the neighborhood who have already been there. I finally decided to go to Wanxian Mountain, which has no fame. I think there may be fewer people in this place, more natural. And rustic. The bumps on the first day of the morning were a bit ruined by the leisurely mood. The dull and unpleasant atmosphere in the carriage made me regret the decision to give up the rest time until the car really sailed into the mountains. Suddenly, the green eyes and the persimmons on the tree are the most attractive. The tree is red and bright, and the mountain is hung. It hangs on the branches and sways in the wind. It really makes people shine in our guide. I came down to a farmhouse that was protected by Dashan Environmental Protection. "Wanxianju", far away, you can see these three big characters and red lanterns. It has been in the downtown for a long time. It feels like this place is more attractive, and sure enough, it is an environment. A good farmyard, the equipment is simple but clean and tidy, especially the feeling that the stone-built house has a charm, even the golden corn on the roof, the unknown flowers make people feel particularly intimate, next to the house is The hawthorn tree with bright red fruits Online Cigarettes, so close to see such a tempting fruit, really want to pick a few to taste, but the tree is too high, from the dense hawthorn tree , Is a quaint stone bridge across the stream gurgling under the bridge, our small courtyard in which trees, streams, surrounded by mountains, the really is a great place wonderful. Although the farmer's food is a little richer, but it has a different flavor, at least after experiencing so many unpalatable tourist meals, it feels that the food here is more delicious and hastily eaten, we started our trip to the trip. I have been to many mountains, but I don��t particularly like mountain climbing. But because of the family of three, I feel that this is more like a walk at home. There is no tension and fatigue in the past. The family stops and faces the beautiful landscape. I took pictures of each other and looked at the son in the camera Marlboro Cigarettes. I was already half happy. I felt very happy. The son in the camera was already a little man. The water here i
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Cigarettes Online

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.