Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

janaan to be released soon

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

janaan to be released soon

Postby Nomand » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:40 am

janaan is to be released soon, he has agreed with the government and other mayors in gedo and the governor to work together and to be on board with the new objective.

they also confirmed that a road will be build from doolow to beled xaawo.

notice that they drove from luuq to doolow, which indicates no al shabaab presence there.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: janaan to be released soon

Postby Nomand » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:03 pm

They left same day by car and are now in beled xaawo.

Things are speeding up now. I expect jubbaland elections to take place within a few months.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:15 pm

So to summarise we can divide the new strategy into two.

1) economy and infrastructure
2) politics (jubbaland elections)
3) fight against al shabaab.

For the first point the following will be done:
Paved roads all over gedo
Hospitals
Schools
Bridge rebuilding at luuq and baardheere
Dolow custom border will be established

Now politics the following will be done:
New elections will take place
Ahmed madoobe and his ilk will be removed
Jubbaland will be aligned with the government
An army that is being trained in Eritrea and turkey will take over and push towards middle jubba
Janaan will be released and will meet with the mayors and governor of gedo in garbaharay

For the fight against al shabaab.

The conditions For the road construction is that gedo must be 100 percent shabaab free. Especially in garbaharay as the road from luuq to dolow and dolow to beledxaawo is shabaab free.

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:07 pm

Dowladnimo jir iyo joog. All district commissioners coming together and going from Degmada Luuq to Beledxaawo to Doolow has shown the populace their leadership is on the same page. Hopefully Janan has finally came to the dowlads viewpoint and will be at the frontlines formulating strategies. Here are the DC's of the Degmos and the Governor of the region. :clap:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:18 am

Wallah there is a revolution going on in Gedo. I am watching it quietly like we all are not trying to jinx it BUT IF YOU ARE MAREEXAAN AND NOT A PARTY TO THIS, YOU ARE DONE. END OF STORY. MAREEXAAN WILL LEAVE YOU BEHIND.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:18 am

Janan isn't gonna be freed. You are crazy. Send him to a foreign country.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:51 am

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:54 pm

JANAN HAS TO BE FREED. In the interest of reconciliation and going forward, he must be freed.

If he isn't, I will go to war against Farmaajo myself.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:44 pm

JANAN HAS TO BE FREED. In the interest of reconciliation and going forward, he must be freed.

If he isn't, I will go to war against Farmaajo myself.
He was a Madobe loyalist. I don't trust anybody loyal to that scumbag. Sorry :arrow:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:09 pm

Saddam, you like Grandpa, are too rigid. Grandpa is faking it and trying to be opposite but even when trying to react to our criticism, he didn't move more slowly towards middle, HE SWUNG like a pendulum to the opposite corner.

It's like you too are not capable of being moderate or more flexible and that's primarily because you don't understand (and neither do I really) what the consequences are.

Janan belongs to a clan; Marehan. Within Marehan he belongs to another clan; Rer Ahmed.

Marehan are a power in Somalia and reer Ahmed are a power in Marehan.

If the President was not Marehan, the precipice would be dangerous for Marehan and Somalia (particularly the clan of the non-Marehan president).

Right now though the President is Marehan, and so the precipice is dangerous for reer Ahmed and Marehan. I STRESS AGAIN, the only reason we have not yet seen aano qabiil and/or clan clashes or God forbid going back to the 90's clan wars is because Farmaajo is BAH/OGAADEEN AND REER DALAL.

His clan doesn't live in Gedo as a base/deegaan. Many of them live in Gedo true, but as urban settlers among other Marehans. They don't have even one identifiable village in Gedo whereas Reer Ahmed are one of the Marehan clans that pretty much almost 100% migrated. Similarly they do not have a base/deegaan in Marehan central areas like Galmudug or Kilinka 5naad. They do not even have one village or xaafad still there.

So these two groups are lucky to have been prevented from a really negative consequence due to the pure coincidence that the two principals involved (Farmaajo and Janan) just happen to be from two of the few MX clans that do not see each other when it comes to deegaan.

I have said and many have made the point if Farmaajo was REER SIYAAD, for example since I am reer Siyaad, aano qabiil would have had a greater chance of being sparked since Garbahaaray and Dollow are neighboring districts and the two groups see each other in deegaan.

REMEMBER who starts aano; YOUNG. THOUGHTLESS, ANGRY (should I also say rigid and uncompromising) supporters of the person assumed to have been hurt/disrespected.

REMEMBER how Reer Siyaad and Reer Hassan fighting started. For whatever reason, a reer Hassan died at a checkpoint aka isbaaro near Tuulo Barwaaqo. At that time even lower jufooyin had isbaaro sometimes in their part or xaafad in a town.

The reer Siyaad mooryaan who probably like all other isbaaroleey were after their "toll" (bribery to pass) said he allegedly refused to stop and they thought they were under attack. Baas ayay fureen.

Reer Hassan then said he was killed for being reer Hassan and interpreted it as a declaration of war.

How many people died? Suffered, injured, not to mention contributed in ways we don't even know the ongoing political and environment and economic issues in Gedo?

No clan sits somewhere and plans ANNO QABIIL.

It's often a unilateral action whose result comes to burn us all.

SO LONG AS THIS ISSUE FESTERS, WE ARE ALWAYS IN THE EYE OF THE HURRICANE. DO NOT LET THE LULL TRICK YOU.

Marehan use this excuse reer Ahmed baa dacweeyey.. that shit won't save anyone. Fiqi tolkii kama jano tago.

Finally, we are after RECONCILIATION both in Somalia, in Gedo, and among Marehan

The reason we haven't tried the warlords and even have some in the Senate when they are on YouTube giving the order to execute Darod captives on Araare bridge near Kismaayo---is because we decided reconciliation is the only solution for Somalia.

Otherwise aano qabiil and revenge is a game we can play for a long time.

If Janan has renounced his position----even if he didn't but no longer wants to be an armed political actor, then in the interest of reconciliation he must be freed.

We know the consequence if he isn't, but have you ever even imagined the possible outcomes if he is released and use his stature and influence and remorse to play a strong role in uniting and rallying Marehan?

Look what he did to Dollow.

I have seen a gazillion Marehan say Marehan reer Ahmed and reer Garaad baa horumar ka gaaray and Janan is THE ONLY MAREHAN LEADER REGARDLESS OF BAD OR GOOD WHO MADE HIS PEOPLE AND DEEGAAN.

His singular leadership literally transformed Dollow from CARIISHYO to probably the most impressive rate of development in south-central Somalia outside of Benaadir.

In my opinion, that alone is enough for forgiving him and trying to lobby him to help redevelop and reconstruct the wider region and clan. Clearly the man has administrative and personal leadership skills including vision and drive that are desperately needed.

JANAN MUST BE FREED and especially if he has renounced his past and is committed to a proactive role.

Anyone who says the opposite and especially after he has renounced the past is in my opinion someone I would not wish to put Marehan or my faith in. It signals to me deficiency in a certain group of qualities I believe also make a successful leader namely PRAGMATISM, FLEXIBILITY, and COMPROMISE when required.

Be a tree; sturdy, strong, rooted deep, dependeble, and always growing.

THE TREE STOPS GROWING WHICH LEADS TO A DECLINE FROM THE TOP THE DAY THE TREE DOESN'T BEND WITH THE WIND.

The tree must bend with the wind to decrease the force hitting him. He bends so the wind skids off him and goes up instead of directly at him. He does this to stay strong and sturdy instead of broken and declining.

That is flexibility, IT'S AGILITY; the possibility to be able to adapt to anything to achieve your goal.

The opposite is rigidity which is a function of NOT BEING DYNAMIC; somewhere something is blocking their awareness and that something whether ego and pride (always a function of insecurity) or inability to be more consciously aware (we can LOOK, but can we SEE...the difference between a General and his army is when they are all LOOKING at a map, the General SEES paths for escaping ambush/tactical retreat/surprise counter-attacks, etc), etc.

We must never be RIGID.

We should aim for being AGILE.

The difference between them is agility gives us insurmountably much more opitions for realizing our objectives and end goals----which is the only thing that matters.

I don't know but I want to win.

I don't care or give a crap how strong and resolute or brave we were if we all died charging a more powerful enemy.

I would ABSOLUTELY choose to have feigned surrender, seemingly lost the battle but ended up poisoning the commanders and killing a good chunk in their sleep until they were enough we could fight them conventionally.

We must be agile, not rigid.

This is literally the encapsulation of everything I have learned about reading history.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:13 am

you have to look at the situation in Gedo and separate it into three
  • janaan perspective
    farmaajo and the governments objective
    MX leaders in jubbaland no longer accepting to support the government unconditionally
if we start with janaan perspective

pre august 2019 the objective of the Somali government was to replace Madoobe with a friendly Ogadeen. Now to Janaan the government is asking for MX to do the heavy lifting without anything to offer. To him whats the point of removing Madoobe, madoobe is his ally who he shares the port revenue with, he has no problem with madoobe, so why should he get involved and side with farmaajo who up to that point has not done a single thing to benefit MX in jubbaland or galmudug.

farmaajo government objective

after august 2019 the government had to change its objective in jubbaland starting with promising not to force a friendly ogadeen in but to let the natural course take its way. they also had to arrest janaan to make sure they can tranform Gedo and to get it ready for the jubbaland leadership. in hindsight the arrest of janaan was a good thing, but janaan opposing farmaajo was also good. no longer will marehan support the government unconditionally. We will ask for our right like everyone else, its this unconditional support we had for the kacaan government that made the kacaan government neglect our regions and develop others.

MX leaders in jubbaland no longer accepting to support the government unconditionally
one of them main conditions that MX leaders set was the release of janaan, now if you look at it the arrest of janaan has accomplished its objective (Gedo is united and Janaan is on baord) there is no reason not to release him specially since he promised he will work with the government and the government arresting and holding one of the most powerful MX leaders will set a dangerous precedent, that the government can arrest any MX without consequences. Farmaajo would have never done this to an MJ or an Abgaal. but we accepted it because it was for the greater good, now the greater good has been reached.

MX leaders also asked for Gedo to get the same development other regions got. they asked if the government wants to use MX power to get rid of Madoobe then they cannot then replace him with a friendly ogadeen but to let the jubbaland natives decide there own leader.

janaan being released is clearly mentioned on my last video.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:57 pm

Saddam, you like Grandpa, are too rigid. Grandpa is faking it and trying to be opposite but even when trying to react to our criticism, he didn't move more slowly towards middle, HE SWUNG like a pendulum to the opposite corner.

It's like you too are not capable of being moderate or more flexible and that's primarily because you don't understand (and neither do I really) what the consequences are.

Janan belongs to a clan; Marehan. Within Marehan he belongs to another clan; Rer Ahmed.

Marehan are a power in Somalia and reer Ahmed are a power in Marehan.

If the President was not Marehan, the precipice would be dangerous for Marehan and Somalia (particularly the clan of the non-Marehan president).

Right now though the President is Marehan, and so the precipice is dangerous for reer Ahmed and Marehan. I STRESS AGAIN, the only reason we have not yet seen aano qabiil and/or clan clashes or God forbid going back to the 90's clan wars is because Farmaajo is BAH/OGAADEEN AND REER DALAL.

His clan doesn't live in Gedo as a base/deegaan. Many of them live in Gedo true, but as urban settlers among other Marehans. They don't have even one identifiable village in Gedo whereas Reer Ahmed are one of the Marehan clans that pretty much almost 100% migrated. Similarly they do not have a base/deegaan in Marehan central areas like Galmudug or Kilinka 5naad. They do not even have one village or xaafad still there.

So these two groups are lucky to have been prevented from a really negative consequence due to the pure coincidence that the two principals involved (Farmaajo and Janan) just happen to be from two of the few MX clans that do not see each other when it comes to deegaan.

I have said and many have made the point if Farmaajo was REER SIYAAD, for example since I am reer Siyaad, aano qabiil would have had a greater chance of being sparked since Garbahaaray and Dollow are neighboring districts and the two groups see each other in deegaan.

REMEMBER who starts aano; YOUNG. THOUGHTLESS, ANGRY (should I also say rigid and uncompromising) supporters of the person assumed to have been hurt/disrespected.

REMEMBER how Reer Siyaad and Reer Hassan fighting started. For whatever reason, a reer Hassan died at a checkpoint aka isbaaro near Tuulo Barwaaqo. At that time even lower jufooyin had isbaaro sometimes in their part or xaafad in a town.

The reer Siyaad mooryaan who probably like all other isbaaroleey were after their "toll" (bribery to pass) said he allegedly refused to stop and they thought they were under attack. Baas ayay fureen.

Reer Hassan then said he was killed for being reer Hassan and interpreted it as a declaration of war.

How many people died? Suffered, injured, not to mention contributed in ways we don't even know the ongoing political and environment and economic issues in Gedo?

No clan sits somewhere and plans ANNO QABIIL.

It's often a unilateral action whose result comes to burn us all.

SO LONG AS THIS ISSUE FESTERS, WE ARE ALWAYS IN THE EYE OF THE HURRICANE. DO NOT LET THE LULL TRICK YOU.

Marehan use this excuse reer Ahmed baa dacweeyey.. that shit won't save anyone. Fiqi tolkii kama jano tago.

Finally, we are after RECONCILIATION both in Somalia, in Gedo, and among Marehan

The reason we haven't tried the warlords and even have some in the Senate when they are on YouTube giving the order to execute Darod captives on Araare bridge near Kismaayo---is because we decided reconciliation is the only solution for Somalia.

Otherwise aano qabiil and revenge is a game we can play for a long time.

If Janan has renounced his position----even if he didn't but no longer wants to be an armed political actor, then in the interest of reconciliation he must be freed.

We know the consequence if he isn't, but have you ever even imagined the possible outcomes if he is released and use his stature and influence and remorse to play a strong role in uniting and rallying Marehan?

Look what he did to Dollow.

I have seen a gazillion Marehan say Marehan reer Ahmed and reer Garaad baa horumar ka gaaray and Janan is THE ONLY MAREHAN LEADER REGARDLESS OF BAD OR GOOD WHO MADE HIS PEOPLE AND DEEGAAN.

His singular leadership literally transformed Dollow from CARIISHYO to probably the most impressive rate of development in south-central Somalia outside of Benaadir.

In my opinion, that alone is enough for forgiving him and trying to lobby him to help redevelop and reconstruct the wider region and clan. Clearly the man has administrative and personal leadership skills including vision and drive that are desperately needed.

JANAN MUST BE FREED and especially if he has renounced his past and is committed to a proactive role.

Anyone who says the opposite and especially after he has renounced the past is in my opinion someone I would not wish to put Marehan or my faith in. It signals to me deficiency in a certain group of qualities I believe also make a successful leader namely PRAGMATISM, FLEXIBILITY, and COMPROMISE when required.

Be a tree; sturdy, strong, rooted deep, dependeble, and always growing.

THE TREE STOPS GROWING WHICH LEADS TO A DECLINE FROM THE TOP THE DAY THE TREE DOESN'T BEND WITH THE WIND.

The tree must bend with the wind to decrease the force hitting him. He bends so the wind skids off him and goes up instead of directly at him. He does this to stay strong and sturdy instead of broken and declining.

That is flexibility, IT'S AGILITY; the possibility to be able to adapt to anything to achieve your goal.

The opposite is rigidity which is a function of NOT BEING DYNAMIC; somewhere something is blocking their awareness and that something whether ego and pride (always a function of insecurity) or inability to be more consciously aware (we can LOOK, but can we SEE...the difference between a General and his army is when they are all LOOKING at a map, the General SEES paths for escaping ambush/tactical retreat/surprise counter-attacks, etc), etc.

We must never be RIGID.

We should aim for being AGILE.

The difference between them is agility gives us insurmountably much more opitions for realizing our objectives and end goals----which is the only thing that matters.

I don't know but I want to win.

I don't care or give a crap how strong and resolute or brave we were if we all died charging a more powerful enemy.

I would ABSOLUTELY choose to have feigned surrender, seemingly lost the battle but ended up poisoning the commanders and killing a good chunk in their sleep until they were enough we could fight them conventionally.

We must be agile, not rigid.

This is literally the encapsulation of everything I have learned about reading history.

Ina adeer give me more credit than that nacas Grandpa :lol: I never switched or turned on my kinsmen for a measly job nor laughed with people who wish ill on Marehan. We fought as men bro, you as Reer Siyaad and me as a Reer Yusuf. I hold no cuqdad and all the Reer Siyaad I met never made me feel like a outsider. To the point Idajaa used to pat my head as a child and call me awoowe. I hate Madobe for not speaking on the KDF bombings on my tuulo, Buurdhubo as I lost kinsmen to that. It is more personal to me than a Reer Dalal who doesn't have to go thru that. Janan is my Ina adeer. I hold no personal grudge against him nor hate him. No, I distrust him due to the fact he was loyal to a country and man hostile to the existence of my clan bro. It is what is. You know my reasons are logical and more reasonable than unstable nacas Grandpa. I take talo from my kinsmen. I'm not a complete rogue.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:42 pm

Stop being so forgiving and merciful. Traitors should be hanged.
Cadow waxa iga daran kaan was isku nahay oo dhabarka iga toogta...I am very harsh on dabadhilifs

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:05 am

janaan escaped

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:15 am

if anyone nedeed to be arrested it was Fartaag i remember he was the first to join side with Madowe

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.