Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jowhar to host the new National Leaders Forum(FGS and FMS)

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Jowhar to host the new National Leaders Forum(FGS and FMS)

Postby sahal80 » Sun May 24, 2020 3:44 am

in late June to reach decisions on matters of elections and security

FGS picked Jowhar to host the conference. will Ahmed Madobe attend it or stay away for his own safety? JL and PL will likely to favor Halane or Garowe but i hope with the help of AMISOM and the PM office Hirshabelle can protect its guests.

ciid mubarak.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jowhar to host the new National Leaders Forum(FGS and FMS)

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun May 24, 2020 7:37 am

Sahal Jowhar is too close to Xamar I dont think Pres Madoobe is gonna go there you should make it Garowe

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun May 24, 2020 7:59 am

Nobody can touch madoobe in Jowhar.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sun May 24, 2020 8:21 am

If Cabdishakur and co can be slapped around in Mogadishu what makes you think Madoobe cant be slapped around in Jowhar? Besides, do u really think Hawiye care about Madoobe? Typical fadhi ku dirir kutiri kuteeen.

Worry about Hiirshabelle bro, Juballand doesnt concern you. Madobe is my cousin and I can do what i want to him. You worry about Waare and Ceeldheer.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun May 24, 2020 8:39 am

Its like Somalia is stuck in a time loop.....same problems different characters.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:04 am

Sahal Jowhar is too close to Xamar I dont think Pres Madoobe is gonna go there you should make it Garowe
i like Jowhar hosting it but this conference is very important and we need all the independent votes.
Jowhar is like Xamar but its not allowed politically motivated SNA in FMS besides there will be amisom and diplomats and madobe may bring with him some ciidan. even the attack on ahlussuna was aligned with qoorqoor. i think Hirshabelle will be the straw that broke the camel's back for Farmaajo and Kheyre. waare works with the latter who wants to reach out to JL and PL.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun May 24, 2020 4:15 pm

If Madoobe doesn’t come then Hiirshabelle should avoid Kismayo

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun May 24, 2020 4:40 pm

If Cabdishakur and co can be slapped around in Mogadishu what makes you think Madoobe cant be slapped around in Jowhar? Besides, do u really think Hawiye care about Madoobe? Typical fadhi ku dirir kutiri kuteeen.

Worry about Hiirshabelle bro, Juballand doesnt concern you. Madobe is my cousin and I can do what i want to him. You worry about Waare and Ceeldheer.
Sxb Abdishakur is a small fish. We all know what happened when N&N tried to attack Muuse suudi and Sheikh Shariif.

Dude I'm not interfering in JL nor is inter daarod issues my problem. But if Madoobe comes to Jowhar best believe I will protect him as he's my guest.

Chase him in JL I dont give a fok bro.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon May 25, 2020 9:18 pm

shir online oneline ah oo gudiyada beesha caalamka, FGS iyo FMS ah ayaa dhacaya si looga heshiiyo meesha iyo xiliga hadhoow aan soo galinaa misawiradooda markey fariistan. jowhar waa dhinaca FGS laguma heshiin wali meesha shirka madasha lagu qabanayo. waxaan arkey warq ay ku xusan yihiin najib sh abdulkarim(farmaajo stepbrother) nur xirsi the Chief of Staff iyo abdi nur agaasimaha warfaafinta oo dhinaca dawlada ka socda.

siyaasada waxaa ka cusub Farmaajo oo markabkii iska gubay kadib markuu Kheyre dhaqaajin waayey ayuu ogolaadey in dawlada dhan mudokorarsi xoog ah ku samaystaan labo sano. waa saan rabay waayo haduu pm mucaaradka ka keeni lahaa waliba abgaal xoogaa xamar waa suuxin karay laakin hada wuxuu la yimid baydhabo aan u cararaynaa lafta gareen iyo walaal itoobiya oo rabta inay iga saxiixato wixii masar ku aadan ayaan meeshaas igu ilaalinaysa.

i still didnt give up on Kheyre asaga naftirkiisa waxaa laga yaabaa inuu waqtiga ku sii dheeraysanayo oo markey sheekada xumaato Farmaajo ka bari noqdo by the end of the year. sababtaan kheyre u taageerayay ma aheen inaan asaga taageersanahay laakin in uu N&N kala jabsho asagaana hortaagan inuu pm kale imaado meesha. intuu kheyre meesha joogo hakayaabin extension beesha caalamka ogalaan karto ama xamar lagu seexin karo. waxaan. sugnaa waa uk draft iyo security council resolutionka. shir ayaa mucaaradka iyo JL iyo PL isugu imaanayaan garowe si loo diyaariyo parallel process oo madaxwayne Xamar ka soo jeeda loo dooranayo 6th february.PL meeshaan goal ay ka dhashanee not just the pm post laakin garowe xafiisyo badan waa loo rari. almiina PL federalism iyo democracy ay aaminsantahay xamareey mardanbe madaxwayne ha isdhaafin.

posted this 21 may
"Strong source adag oo aan helay waxuu sheegayaa in Farmajo, Khayre, Murusal iyo Cabdi Xaashi ay habeen hore kulmeen wax ay ku heshiyeena uusan jirin oo meeshi la isku fahmi waayay" we also revealed how halimo yarey meeting with the parliament postponed to june.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:24 am

midkaan "Nationalist" isku sheegay coronavirus ku dhac ilaahan kabaryay

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.