Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NGM topic: Clans MX neighbor

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: NGM topic: Clans MX neighbor

Postby Turbulence » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:58 pm

There is no seat called NFD and Mx are known for being Shifta.
You guys have been attacking Somali region of Kenya guided as AS.

It's not a hidden knowledge.So thinking that you can come and discuss with one community on how to hide your AS operatives will not help.
Yet the people responsible for all the terrorist attacks in Kenya are all from the Maxamed Zubeer subclan of the Ogaden clan. Garissa University Massacre was orchestrated and carried out by Somali Kenyans from Garissa all belonging to the Ogaden clan. You people should deal with your terrorists and stop concerning yourselves with meetings between brotherly bordering clans discussing issues that concern them like security and cross border trading.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/ ... 25418.html

Somalization

Postby Somalization » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:45 pm

So you don’t border Agoon Cabdalle of Xawaadle in Shilaabo and also Alla Gumar of Xawaadle in Liiban and Cabdi Yusuf of Xawaadle in Gedo?

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:43 am

Nomand

Serious question, you hate Hawiye, You Hate others Darood etc etc. So who exactly is left for you not hate. Arooye you need a wife to let out your steam 😂
i fully understand the game now and a lot of MX are waking up just like me. there is no such a thing as somalinimo. i am against hawiye businesses operating in my country and i am against Kenyan refugees coming to my country.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:27 pm

Nomand

Serious question, you hate Hawiye, You Hate others Darood etc etc. So who exactly is left for you not hate. Arooye you need a wife to let out your steam 😂
i fully understand the game now and a lot of MX are waking up just like me. there is no such a thing as somalinimo. i am against hawiye businesses operating in my country and i am against Kenyan refugees coming to my country.
haha you want to put heavy tarifs on anyone put it on TAJ and Dahabshiil they are making a killing on us, :lol: but seriously though, when it comes to business I am fully capitalist not isolationist, so I don't mind Hawiyo or Isaaq owned business, instead of blocking them create goods and services that are better and cheaper than theirs bro.

in short I believe in open market among clans but not open borders which is one of my main issues with the Kacaan

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:54 am

Nomand

haha you want to put heavy tarifs on anyone put it on TAJ and Dahabshiil they are making a killing on us, :lol: but seriously though, when it comes to business I am fully capitalist not isolationist, so I don't mind Hawiyo or Isaaq owned business, instead of blocking them create goods and services that are better and cheaper than theirs bro.

in short I believe in open market among clans but not open borders which is one of my main issues with the Kacaan
sxb would hawiye allow you to have a business that competes with hormuud in lets say cadaado?, you would be lucky to escape with your life.

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:58 am

Nomand

Just admit it that you hate everyone except your Tol because that’s ok. It’s your personal believes and opinions which you are entitled to. As for Businesses, in your world I suppose all the Marehan Business in Xamar have to be closed and kicked out which is not happening. In the world of business, let alone clan or Somalinimo there is no religion even. For example my father who own and runs a logistics and transport company for the last 30 years has used a Marehan guy for some of his work even to the point where sometimes things that are worth an enormous amount goes to the Marehan guy and he send the money back once he clears them. That means if the world was run by your logic, it would have been impossible because we are not to trust or work with each other because of clan differences LOL.

Arooye as a sister walaahi my advice to you is get married ASAP so you can release all this stress.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:42 am

MX businesses are better off in Xamar than Kismayo.
Somalis intermingle no city is 100% a single clan unless we are talking about villages

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:15 am

^hey voltage. Waan ku salaamay ina adeer 💕

Ps. You forgot to mention Dhudub, Gelaadi, iyo Wardheere. Who else lives there, daris baa la nahay!
They are part of Dollo.

Everything sputh of Cilaanke is no longer Dollo but QOROXEET is what I addrd and Balanbale area which is where Fwerfeer starts

I’m confused. Dumb it down for me since I don’t know much about the geography in that area.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.