Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prison break in mogadishu's central Prison

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Prison break in mogadishu's central Prison

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:18 pm

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Prison break in mogadishu's central Prison

Postby gobdoon » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:11 pm

Why keep this animals so long extriminate them on the spot, don't waste money and resources on bringing them to court and keeping them in jail

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:18 am

Why keep this animals so long extriminate them on the spot, don't waste money and resources on bringing them to court and keeping them in jail
Would you exterminate them if one or two of them is your cousin, uncle, niece or close relative? The mucaarad's favorite man Cabdishakur claims N&N is behind the break.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:25 am

Would you exterminate them if one or two of them is your cousin, uncle, niece or close relative? The mucaarad's favorite man Cabdishakur claims N&N is behind the break.
I cant speak fkr gobdoon. But personally i wouldn't hesitate killing a family member who is shabab.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:51 am

This was my first thought. Why the hell are Al Shaydaan in jail in the first place. Anyone convicted of being Al Shaydaan should be killed on the spot. Do Al Shaydaan have mercy on forget Gov soldiers even shacab who happen to be in the vicinity? No!!! The effect of these immediate Al Shaydaan executions would be as you said less money housing and feeding irhaab. Another great effect is the local population who are not Al Shaydaan will become so terrified they will completely disassociate themselves from them, and want nothing to so with them out of fear.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:18 am

I cant speak fkr gobdoon. But personally i wouldn't hesitate killing a family member who is shabab.
Your comment shows inexperience. The next time your family has umuur or waliima, I suggest you volunteer to slaughter a goat, then report back if you're up for taking a human life.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:59 am

Your comment shows inexperience. The next time your family has umuur or waliima, I suggest you volunteer to slaughter a goat, then report back if you're up for taking a human life.
Been there done that. Sheeko kale ma ii heysaa?

Im not saying it would be easy but i would do it to save lives.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:35 am

Been there done that. Sheeko kale ma ii heysaa?

Im not saying it would be easy but i would do it to save lives.
In that case, I pray fate doesn't test you.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:56 am

This shows you how deep al-Shabab infilterated into the government. I agree with Gobdoon. Desperate times needs desperate measures.
No complacency!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.