Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vegetable prices skyrocket in PL due to post-flood infrastructure rehabilitation in Baladweyne

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Vegetable prices skyrocket in PL due to post-flood infrastructure rehabilitation in Baladweyne

Postby sahal80 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:31 am

Roads and bridges were closed in Baladweyne for 2 months up to the present until they get repaired this has led vegetable prices skyrocket in PL wich show how this State depends on Hiiraan for a large range of fruit and vegetables.
last fatahaad early in this year i read a report from the UN funded radioergo published too in HOL how a woman from a town in PL her small businesses have been affected by the Baladweyne Flooding

this is just for informative purposes not for karbashing and isku dirdir but it can be a real card if PL stops our importation of jiingado until we got a port (hobyo in the short term and Cadale in the long term)
:ufdup:

Ma Hiiraan aa ku nool PL misa PL aa hiiraan ku nool :lol:

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Vegetable prices skyrocket in PL due to post-flood infrastructure rehabilitation in Baladweyne

Postby STARKAST » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:17 am

Sahal Caucasian we are very grateful to our cotton picker state.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Vegetable prices skyrocket in PL due to post-flood infrastructure rehabilitation in Baladweyne

Postby sahal80 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:27 am

and we are greatful to our XAMAALI desert dwellers :russ:

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:34 am

the 4 years of Hirshabelle is better than the whole Xamar based TFG/SFG era. today Hirshabelle edication ministry is paying for 6 schools. Fuck your centralism.

local companies get the contracts this one is building the road another one fatahaada third one airport(soon)
http://radiobeerlula.so/2020/09/23/dhis ... ramMHAiM8r

Democratic Hirshabelle. New leader soon

Last edited by sahal80 on Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:42 am

and we are greatful to our XAMAALI desert dwellers :russ:

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
:lol: :lol: :up:

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:02 pm

Kkkk nigga got triggered from that Nomad thread. What i said there is true. PL is already on the road of self producing its on vegetables/fruits and moving its import market from Hiraan to DDS. We will see who it will hurt in the long term. PL or the most pathetic state in the union. I want PL to completely stop importing from Xawadles.

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:19 pm

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:42 pm

The naag Halmogg deleted it's post insulting Sahal and Beesha Xawadle, waryaa naago why delete after posting that vulgar words towards xawadle kkk :lol: what a coward naag these mjs are.

Walahi no wonder yall mjs are naag, you talk sh!t dissing people only to turn around and say your joking after being karbaashed.

Professor Sahal walahi you spoke the truth :win:

Puntland is the most poorest desolated region of Somalia, they have no Economical future hence they after 30 of peace and stability they had they still depend on us Hawiyes Tax Money to fund their gaajo folks in the desert called puntland.

Puntland is poor economically and mentally, as one asks why after their 30 years of peace do they still depend on Mogadishu tax payer to fund, even their one port siade Barre built them for them is ruined beyond repair as many ships sink before they reach the Port

Anyway what will really put the final nail on the desert puntland burial coffin is Hobyo port, once Hobyo is built then Puntland will forever fall into ruins of perpetual poverty.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:16 pm

Kkkk nigga got triggered from that Nomad thread. What i said there is true. PL is already on the road of self producing its on vegetables/fruits and moving its import market from Hiraan to DDS. We will see who it will hurt in the long term. PL or the most pathetic state in the union. I want PL to completely stop importing from Xawadles.
:lol: this is not reactionary thread and i have nothing against mj/PL though they r SAHALists and against our interests but that is fine sunnatillah وجعلناكم شعوبا وقبائل .
i was planning to post this thread for 4 days but waiting for the answer. i have seen it the first day when shacabka media posted it and some hawadle facebookers like Abdalla Salaad were commenting on it i follow him so i saw his comments stright away that it has to do with the roads being closed. but after i get the construction videos i posted the thread today than yesterday as i had more time but apparently the SSPOT kids contacted with the site and asked it to remove it. :lol: how come 4 days was there and only got removed after my thread? they said the price of 1kg bananas gone to $5 that is 6 bananas :shock: they said their truck stuck in Baladweyne without saying the reasons making it sound that we r targeting PL for nothing(al goodaxiya war)

i dont give a fuck about what Nomad says actually he is much better then the crazy one who is harassing him too. when others joined him they gave me good excuse to talk about Gedo since ages bc they r like we dont talk about your hiiraan so why you...( crying) thanks to them breaking the Gedo curse for me. Nomad said the same thing in another thread before that and ignored it he just reposted in a new thread and they all fall into my trap :stylin:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:41 pm

The naag Halmogg deleted it's post insulting Sahal and Beesha Xawadle, waryaa naago why delete after posting that vulgar words towards xawadle kkk :lol: what a coward naag these mjs are.

Walahi no wonder yall mjs are naag, you talk sh!t dissing people only to turn around and say your joking after being karbaashed.

Puntland is the most poorest desolated region of Somalia, they have no Economical future hence they after 30 of peace and stability they had they still depend on us Hawiyes Tax Money to fund their gaajo folks in the desert called puntland.

Puntland is poor economically and mentally, as one asks why after their 30 years of peace do they still depend on Mogadishu tax payer to fund, even their one port siade Barre built them for them is ruined beyond repair as many ships sink before they reach the Port

Anyway what will really put the final nail on the desert puntland burial coffin is Hobyo port, once Hobyo is built then Puntland will forever fall into ruins of perpetual poverty.
thanks i havent seen it :lol:

once we open OUR hobyo port we will see who will suffer the most! and we have new corridor to berbera vs DDS. bring it on!

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:25 pm

:lol: this is not reactionary thread and i have nothing against mj/PL though they r SAHALists and against our interests but that is fine sunnatillah وجعلناكم شعوبا وقبائل .
i was planning to post this thread for 4 days but waiting for the answer. i have seen it the first day when shacabka media posted it and some hawadle facebookers like Abdalla Salaad were commenting on it i follow him so i saw his comments stright away that it has to do with the roads being closed. but after i get the construction videos i posted the thread today than yesterday as i had more time but apparently the SSPOT kids contacted with the site and asked it to remove it. :lol: how come 4 days was there and only got removed after my thread? they said the price of 1kg bananas gone to $5 that is 6 bananas :shock: they said their truck stuck in Baladweyne without saying the reasons making it sound that we r targeting PL for nothing(al goodaxiya war)

i dont give a fuck about what Nomad says actually he is much better then the crazy one who is harassing him too. when others joined him they gave me good excuse to talk about Gedo since ages bc they r like we dont talk about your hiiraan so why you...( crying) thanks to them breaking the Gedo curse for me. Nomad said the same thing in another thread before that and ignored it he just reposted in a new thread and they all fall into my trap :stylin:
Sxb i have no idea what you are talking about regarding FB postings. All I'm saying is go forward with what that governor was saying and we will see who it affects more. You or me. We are already moving forward taking our buisness elsewhere.

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:31 pm

i have seen couple of your posts here and you gotta be one of the dumbest hutus here. You dumb hutus really believe you will somehow hurt PL with "hobyo port" kkkk Go ahead and build it doqonyahow, who is stopping you? As for the deleting my post, yeah i thought i said what i needed and it wasn't necessary ya dumb hutu cunt :lol:

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:32 pm

DP

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:42 pm

Puntland 4 life

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:16 pm

beerlula has skyrocketed as well in PL
:dead:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.