Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hiiraan west state

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Hiiraan west state

Postby Mk777 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:10 pm

According to gurbiye, a reputable journalist from hiiraan region, hiiraan west state is due to be built imminently. This is due to the stagnant administration that has not benefited the people of hirshabelle. The power sharing structure of hirshabelle is also completely incorrect, the majority clan was given 13 seats, one donated to their brotherly dagodia clan. Hiiraan is the only Somali region that has still not been divided from independence.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Hiiraan west state

Postby paperino » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:05 pm

According to gurbiye, a reputable journalist from hiiraan region, hiiraan west state is due to be built imminently. This is due to the stagnant administration that has not benefited the people of hirshabelle. The power sharing structure of hirshabelle is also completely incorrect, the majority clan was given 13 seats, one donated to their brotherly dagodia clan. Hiiraan is the only Somali region that has still not been divided from independence.
Do you mean to say the current power sharing structure dates back to the colonial times?

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:12 pm

Do you mean to say the current power sharing structure dates back to the colonial times?
No it was established 2016 and it has to be corrected. It was rushed. HIiraan is two states anyway it should be split first then middle shabelle added

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:05 pm

Waryaa op, ciyaarta qashqashaata ka daa..

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:12 am

No it was established 2016 and it has to be corrected. It was rushed. HIiraan is two states anyway it should be split first then middle shabelle added
I've heard in a recent debate about the rush to form Hirshabelle, with many blaming HSM. According to you, how should the power sharing structure be corrected or fairly divided?

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:40 am

very interesting, yh these whole federal thing specially in the south will fail. somalis will have to make 2 choices

1) a clan based federal states (probably over 20 states)
2) central strong government based on 1p1v

it will be very interesting to see what will happen when AMISOM leaves Somalia.

i am not sure how accrute this is but found this on MP lists in hiirshabeele https://puntlandpost.net/2016/09/20/qaa ... oo-saaray/

Hoos ka Akhriso Shaxda Xildhibaanada

1- Abgaal 15

2- Xawaadle 13

3- Gaaljecel 12

4- Jareer weyne 11

5- Gugundhabe 11

6- H/gidir 5

7- Moobleen 3

8- Ciise Muddulood 3

9- Hiilibi 2

10- Shiiqaal 1

11- Reer Aw xasan 1

if true i must admire HG hustle,they got 5 seats just settling in two tuulo in hiiraan.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:39 am

If the current FMSs are not able to exist in their current boundaries in the future then :som: should return to the old 13 regions that existed before 1991 whilst keeping federalism as a system of governance. Undoubtedly the more states/regions the country is made up of, the stronger the central government has to be to prevent chaos

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:43 am

Nomad shouldn't you be concerning yourself to Jubaland and not HAG affairs like Hirshabelle and HG 5seats.

Try to focus on Jubaland sxb where your folks are on the onslaught by Kenya and are facing an imminent subjection as looma oyaan 2 class citizens under Kablalaxs og and MJ rule.

As for that MK77 Hiiraan West state is a pipe dream, horta sxb your full of cuqdad and that very reason you will never have HAG full support, your folks refuse to associate with HAGnimo unlike our brother Xawadle who fully embraced HAGnimo and is now leading an state under HAGs blessing.

Hirshabelle will never be divided so focus and pour out your energy on freeing your Regions in Jubaland which our in all fact under full occupation by the Ogadens.

We HAG are always there to help and support so stop the self hate and hating you brother Beesha Xawadle.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:09 am

kees, my enemies bringing kenya to fight me is a testiment to my strength and power and even then they are scared shitless. Kenya today is reduced to bombing hormuud telecommunication sites and killing camels and a few people every couple of months. i kicked them out of my land and slaughtered over 200 in one day.

as for you sxb, if farmaajo leaves office it will be the end of HG. it is neither the interest of MJ nor abgaal to support galmudug.

abgaal is afraid of losing mogadishu and MJ afraid of galmudug. the only ally you have and the man that united you is Farmaajo. with an abgaal president and MJ PM i expect them to bring back ceyr with ahlul sunnah and sacad with xaaf and this time qoor qoor won't have haramacad to protect him.

so the person that has to loose the most if farmaajo leaves is YOU. infact amisom and the somali government limits my power i want a 1991.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:41 am

kees, my enemies bringing kenya to fight me is a testiment to my strength and power and even then they are scared shitless. Kenya today is reduced to bombing hormuud telecommunication sites and killing camels and a few people every couple of months. i kicked them out of my land and slaughtered over 200 in one day.

as for you sxb, if farmaajo leaves office it will be the end of HG. it is neither the interest of MJ nor abgaal to support galmudug.

abgaal is afraid of losing mogadishu and MJ afraid of galmudug. the only ally you have and the man that united you is Farmaajo. with an abgaal president and MJ PM i expect them to bring back ceyr with ahlul sunnah and sacad with xaaf and this time qoor qoor won't have haramacad to protect him.

so the person that has to loose the most if farmaajo leaves is YOU. infact amisom and the somali government limits my power i want a 1991.
Nomad kkkkk your a funny man, war horta sxb HG thrived successfully before even the name Farmaajo existed and will to continue to do so, so don't worry and infact it was under our graceful act under Fiqi that Farmaajo even became President, you folks bit the hand ✋ that fed you.

Anyway sxb we HG have no grudges nor ill will to anyone and even especially to MX, look at Galmudug by example where MX are succeeding in all affairs under HG State while in Jubaland the same folks MX are bombarded, killed and economically sabotaged by their very Jeberti kind Kablalaxs.

So anyway sxb in short, HG are ambitious folks who will grow bigger and stronger than ever before and we promise that MX will always have a safe Haven in our state like they always did until we help them get their rightful throne in Kismaayo.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:01 am

Nomad shouldn't you be concerning yourself to Jubaland and not HAG affairs like Hirshabelle and HG 5seats.

Try to focus on Jubaland sxb where your folks are on the onslaught by Kenya and are facing an imminent subjection as looma oyaan 2 class citizens under Kablalaxs og and MJ rule.

As for that MK77 Hiiraan West state is a pipe dream, horta sxb your full of cuqdad and that very reason you will never have HAG full support, your folks refuse to associate with HAGnimo unlike our brother Xawadle who fully embraced HAGnimo and is now leading an state under HAGs blessing.

Hirshabelle will never be divided so focus and pour out your energy on freeing your Regions in Jubaland which our in all fact under full occupation by the Ogadens.

We HAG are always there to help and support so stop the self hate and hating you brother Beesha Xawadle.
damn the HG stuff backfired on him
:dead:

somalida waxay tiraahdaa shimbirba shimbirkiisuu la dulaa labadoodaba kismaayo aa madaxa looga istsagsanyahay guryahoodey iibiyaan si ay uga cararaan dad pl daily uga imaada baana gata. bro Wallahi i have no Gaaljecel cuqdad waa shacabka Hirshabelle laakin waxay noqdeen dad HAG lid ku ah waa ka sabray.

Galbeed stateka uu sheegayo intaa laga dhisaa? 1 tuulo oo u xor ah maleh waa al walaayat al ansaar. 25km ay degmooyinka hiiraan u jiraan marka laga reebo baladweyne. 10km meesha ugudhaw highwayga dhanka jalalaqsi-jowhar ma degaan degmooyinka safe hal waax baladweyne not even one xaafad gaaljecel ah.

hawadlaha waaba ku nool yihiin in al shabaab iska heesato waayo wax walbe waxay geeyaan tuulooyinkooda. maanta feerfeer Somalia aa la dhisooyay dhulkii tigreega laga kacshay awal dhanka itoobiya bas ay ogolaayeen. tuila kaste oo hawadle ah solar power ay leeyihiin ayagana wadaan ay biyaha kula soo baxaan. horta is xoree markaas "hiitaan west" ku dhawaaq. disclaimer im not supporting kenya against Somali people just to show you the dahir jeesow part and how JL brought to them but misery wich is why they hate Hirshabelle for its political stability and democracy

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:19 am

What HAGnimo. Hagnimo= hiiraabnimo. Define hagnimo sxb. Is hagnimo one where u niiki for madoobe and deni? Or where u sign off jubaland when sitting on presidential throne? Is Hagnimo giving all lower shabelle to RX?

Hirshabelle state formation is soon. If I had cuqdad sxb and naceeb for xawaadle I would be cheerleading for Cali gudlaawe, the man who is forefront in the race for hirshabelle leadership

Hiiraan is two state, one majority xawaadle , one majority gaaljecel.
I’m anti-hirshabelle from its inception and I’m spending a lot of time and effort nowadays with those back home to totally reject taking part in this bogus state unless power sharing is disturbed in a fair manner

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:24 am

1914 gaaljecel land u can see this well system. The map has changed now we have expanded north of ceel cali south west towards buur hakaba and south east towards afgooye, to gurdaan
The garre have moved towards qoryooley although some remain near buur hakaba. But the rest is the same.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:55 am

Nomad kkkkk your a funny man, war horta sxb HG thrived successfully before even the name Farmaajo existed and will to continue to do so, so don't worry and infact it was under our graceful act under Fiqi that Farmaajo even became President, you folks bit the hand ✋ that fed you.

Anyway sxb we HG have no grudges nor ill will to anyone and even especially to MX, look at Galmudug by example where MX are succeeding in all affairs under HG State while in Jubaland the same folks MX are bombarded, killed and economically sabotaged by their very Jeberti kind Kablalaxs.

So anyway sxb in short, HG are ambitious folks who will grow bigger and stronger than ever before and we promise that MX will always have a safe Haven in our state like they always did until we help them get their rightful throne in Kismaayo.
kees sxb,

if HG could make anyone President, they would make HG president :lol: :lol: as for kismaayo sxb i am sipping coconut juice and waiting till amisom is kicked out of somalia.

but you have not refuted my point of what and abgaal President and MJ Prime minister would do, i think deep down you know it also.

this HAG, Darood card is for laangaabs sxb we only talk about stuff as at a subclan level.

kees answer this question honestly what was your opinion when hawiye in mogadishu where licking to boots of dani and madoobe and asking them to sort farmaajo out for them.

but i will exit this thread as i don't want to derail it from what mk777 is doing.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:10 am

kees sxb,

if HG could make anyone President, they would make HG president :lol: :lol: as for kismaayo sxb i am sipping coconut juice and waiting till amisom is kicked out of somalia.

but you have not refuted my point of what and abgaal President and MJ Prime minister would do, i think deep down you know it also.

this HAG, Darood card is for laangaabs sxb we only talk about stuff as at a subclan level.

kees answer this question honestly what was your opinion when hawiye in mogadishu where licking to boots of dani and madoobe and asking them to sort farmaajo out for them.

but i will exit this thread as i don't want to derail it from what mk777 is doing.

Sxb wasnt Galmudug built under the noses of Abgaal President and mj PM :lol: , HG are an power to be reckoned with sxb not some weak clan that screams like those in GEDO, we HG get stuff done always!

In all honest i already foresee you mx folks lining up again kissing our HG rings after farmaajo leaves just as you were before we brought that caasi ungrateful farmaajo.

So anyway i HG have Galmudug State an state the size of Scotland and Norway, and Xawadle too has a State Hirhsballe so what do MX have after farmaajos nacnac is gone in 5 Months???????? :lol:

Mxs needs to be awoke sxb, yall are always daydreaming, so anyway lets stop ruining our HAG brother MK77 Thread!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.