Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

coming soon; how elections will be conducted

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

coming soon; how elections will be conducted

Postby sahal80 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:07 pm

specially in Gedo and dirta waqooyi cases. No off topics or shitting in my thread pls. don't ask just wait i wanna give you accurate information.

Somaliweeyn007

Re: coming soon; how elections will be conducted

Postby Somaliweeyn007 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:11 pm

Give us when the heeshiis will be voted on by Parliament as well. I got a bad feeling Fahad Yasiin is deploying delay tactics

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:34 pm

specially in Gedo and dirta waqooyi cases. No off topics or shitting in my thread pls. don't ask just wait i wanna give you accurate information.
Dude I'm still wondering why Hawiye n Farmajo agreed let SSC seats be selected by Budhcadland. Atleast let SSC elders sell those seats to the highest bidder but to just give it away to Deni for free? What did Budhcadland trade for those seats

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:38 pm

I mean if genuine n honest SSC representatives get the seatd then Xamar n Farmajo would prolly have reliable SSC allies for a centralist agenda but if u gave SSC seats to Pirateland ur best hope is u can buy those MPs

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:10 pm

Give us when the heeshiis will be voted on by Parliament as well. I got a bad feeling Fahad Yasiin is deploying delay tactics
sxb that deal is a done deal bc Mooge and his Moallim Fahad have been checkmated and the game is over so these speakers and mps got abandoned and are completely under the mercy of the FMS leaders who will pick the delegates who will vote for them and not Mooge. he wont control even his own Gedo he is begging Madoobe for reconciliation and accepting the current admin but watchout the governor 'resigning' and madobe appointing new one maybe he will accept the rest.

after the deal was voted on saturday(likely)if not early next week bc the FMS leaders r waiting for it just today madoobe told Mursal he has alot of work to do when he will do the job and deni is baidoa to restore back mj mps in southwest and enter new pro federalism UAE camp with other Xamar politicians like AAW

after they vote on the heshiis, by oct they will form the federal and state level committes to set a timetable for election and the process will start on Nov

now this joint committees job is only about managing and implementing the elections and nothing have to do with each states local delegates they will be picked by the state and the local elders and civil siciety within the State.

Dude I'm still wondering why Hawiye n Farmajo agreed let SSC seats be selected by Budhcadland. Atleast let SSC elders sell those seats to the highest bidder but to just give it away to Deni for free? What did Budhcadland trade for those seats
sxb all i know is that PLs vice president is dhulbahante and the speaker is warsangali so they r part of PL per 4.5 though it's a disputed region. Same goes to the "nothern dir" who are part of FGS per 4.5 but they have no FMS so they will vote in Xamar. the problem is who will pick their delegates since they have no State. Opposition want them to be free from their officials in the FGS but how? im going to cover on this. Thank you.

somaliforums

Postby somaliforums » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:53 pm

Good luck! Just don’t come back with Fadhi ku dirir hearsay iyo hebel naagtu qabo waxe la dhalatay Mumbo jumbo. ✌🏼

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:13 am

confirmed; tomorrow saturday the parliament will vote on the deal.

Pro Farmaajo Ciyaarjecel admits they got defeated saying the FMS leaders are calling us one by one and collectively telling us they know our past if you want to be pardoned vote for the deal or you will be out of the next parliament
:dead:

Habar fadhida lagdin la fudud i think he is from Galmudug so he thinks he is safe because of the less hostile QoorQoor so he is against the deal koleey wax uu joojin karo maaha

listen to him at 11:00

MP firimi gacan aan u taagey kalsoonidiisa, siduu u kashifay qaabka uu mooge sharciga ugu tuntay

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:32 am

there is a difference between "what i think might happen" and "what i want to happen".

i think we can safely put this in "what I want to happen" .Anyway why would the FMS leaders need to grease the MP'S when according to you Farmaajo only controls 70 to 100 MPS plus according to you upper house will also get a vote. surely the FMS would have the numbers without the need to threaten MP'S.

or is all this just fake news you pull out of thin air :lol:

Somaliweeyn007

Postby Somaliweeyn007 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:41 am

confirmed; tomorrow saturday the parliament will vote on the deal.

Pro Farmaajo Ciyaarjecel admits they got defeated saying the FMS leaders are calling us one by one and collectively telling us they know our past if you want to be pardoned vote for the deal or you will be out of the next parliament

Habar fadhida lagdin la fudud i think he is from Galmudug so he thinks he is safe because of the less hostile QoorQoor so he is against the deal koleey wax uu joojin karo maaha

listen to him at 11:00

MP firimi gacan aan u taagey kalsoonidiisa, siduu u kashifay qaabka uu mooge sharciga ugu tuntay

Good to know, was scared they would wait to vote until new PM named his staff. Now we are in the end game let’s see what Fahad Yasins next move is

Somaliweeyn007

Postby Somaliweeyn007 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:10 am

there is a difference between "what i think might happen" and "what i want to happen".

i think we can safely put this in "what I want to happen" .Anyway why would the FMS leaders need to grease the MP'S when according to you Farmaajo only controls 70 to 100 MPS plus according to you upper house will also get a vote. surely the FMS would have the numbers without the need to threaten MP'S.

Nomand, Sahal has credible sources. Are you doubting Parliament will vote this in?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:40 am

what happened to your N&N party? wasnt you the guy who was following me around because you were not believing that Farmaajo and Kheyre will separate like i revealed. i gave you until april and then june and things happened exactly like i said!

but instead of acknowledging how you were wrong on this like Murax did you hid your face from me kkkkk any chance to acknowledge this now never is better than late?

war aniga pmka inuu sacad HG noqonaayaan sheegay ayaguu kuwa kale abgaal ku haayaan bc it was part of dhuusamareeb3 deal

here is my answer to this sxb. i always say the deal is a done deal but famarmaajo wants to make face safing for his dugaag allies. its like you feeding your predator every day but once there is no more meat it will eat you. this is the farmaajo case with the corrupt parliament. if they were not included in the heshiis they would have finished him in 7 minutes and damjadeed would have taking advantage of this that is why the FMS stayed in Xamar for Farmaajos own safety :lol:

most of the mps want an extension bc their time is up. is there any one stupid to stop getting wages given the coronavirus disease pandemic and its risk in other workplaces? and those jaahiliin qoraxjoog mps who cant get other work? there is nothing has changed in this parliament and no one "loves farmaajo" this is called the convergence of interests. تلاقى المصالح kulanka masaalixda. waxaan nahay isku maslaxad waa inaan wada ilaa shanaa anagoo isneceb

dam jadeed voted out kheyre we have seen odowaa and others raising their hands do they love Farmaajo? there are others who want extension like mursal and the allied beesha shanaad guys who control the parliament. before going to dhuusamareeb3 Farmaajo told them its up to them to reject it and now he is begging them to "approve it" why bc he got defeated and is afraid of motion for failing to hold 1p 1v wich is his mandate and agenda. these guys had a scenario of ousting him and electing interim pres of two years but the FMS were against this too though the opposition was supporting it. now as the aabaha of extension got defeated he asked the FMS leaders to see them and make promises for the top ones. yesterday waare met khadiija and hirshabelle mps who r mainly dam jadeed and was noticed goodax missing it bc he dont wanna look defeated and the president is Hawadle last time he got through under hassan sh bc of ugaas hassan talking to Ali Osoble. he may run for Hirshabelle if he is not included in the cabinet list and im hearing the new pm wants to pick all the hawiye and sees goodah as spoiler

you have seen cawad asking for himself and his allies forgiveness.

the scenario of the mps scapegoating aabaha ku darsashada. if you dont believe this wait for the devastating blow tomorrow. Ahmed madobe waji cusub uu la soo baxaa gedo gacantuu ku dhigi and his isbaaro is wating all pro farmaajo mps bc the FGS has no role in picking delegates. salaam!!

nin walbow statekaaga aad
https://www.hiiraanweyn.net/2020/09/daa ... rshabelle/

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=400986

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:05 am

Nomand, Sahal has credible sources. Are you doubting Parliament will vote this in?
i am saying voting for it is 50% 50% i don't know the outcome, but one thing i know for 100% is sahal has no sources.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:18 am

sahal,

i see you have not addressed any of my points :lol: . you where for 3 years saying at such and such time the PM and President would fall out. sometimes you would predict a motion against the President that the PM would organize and other times a motion against the PM that the president would organize. in betting there is a term for that it is called: "spreading". Now i really don't follow anyone and for 95 percent ignore your post but i thought i might have some fun today.

so the meat of your argument is the following "FMS leaders have the upper hand and now the MP'S are flocking to them which means the end of Farmaajo and this deal would destroy farmaajo" and at the very same time you are saying "Farmaajo is now pushing for this deal"

does this make sense to you?

sahal what you do is use common knowledge like "MP'S want extension" which is actually something i have said while you where the one earlier pushing the notion of it was the president that was pushing for an extension. well i am glad you at least now changed your stance on that.

again my argument is simple:

why would the FMS leaders need to grease the MP'S when according to you Farmaajo only controls 70 to 100 MPS plus according to you upper house will also get a vote. surely the FMS would have the numbers without the need to threaten MP'S.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:34 am

Nomad your in denial of reality i wont waste my time next time on you and you yoi have narrow political horizon. someone who cant get why the defeated mooge is pushing for to be voted on the deal must be ciyaal. Farmaajo haduu saxiixo without his dugaagis waa la tuurayaa bc he failed to hold direct elections wich was elected for instead he put the ball in their court! intaas ma fahmi kartid yaa ciyaal

.sxb stick to your threads or post your comments here but dont address to me next time bc your are here for indhoadeeg iyo rag iska dhicis

ninka dhahaayaa tahay harti daarood may get included in SL delegation. :snoop:
what a political observer!

last time they got one extra seat from ina carte after the dhulbahante vice president met him and it caused big problem in PL. cameey got one senator from north not the parliament
https://goobjooge.net/khilaafkii-xubnah ... filaan-ah/

i bet you even dont know how your own Gedo delegates will be selected!
:russ:

im out! waa inoo barito hadii aglabiyad lagu ansixin waaye marka laga reerbo labada xabo ee ciyaar jecel hogaaminayo khadiija diiritana waa ka soo hartey. ma ku dhacaan horta ilaa cameraa duubaysay waana gacmo taag. ninkii camerada ku dhacdo ma soo noqonayo. 50/50 aad tiri ana aglibiyad meel naga fariiso hadii aqlibiyad noqon wayso
:lol:

Somaliweeyn007

Postby Somaliweeyn007 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:43 am

i am saying voting for it is 50% 50% i don't know the outcome, but one thing i know for 100% is sahal has no sources.
I doubt there was this whole show by Beesha Calamka to bring Somalis together in Xamar only for Parliament to trash this agreement. :lol:
Fahad Yasin won't be able to save Farmaajo this time, its over, he is better off finding another candidate to back in election.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.