Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Massacre in Ceelwaaq by KDF while Farmaajo remains silent

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Massacre in Ceelwaaq by KDF while Farmaajo remains silent

Postby Jimbie » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:33 am

Mx are warriors go attack Kenya.I think you guys can capture Nairobi in 24 hrs as Moalimu once said.

Didn't you guys kill KDF in Cel Caade?

Farmajo is Marehan yet you guys are being wasted on his watch.
What a shame.
Doqonki Ogaden Kenya controls celwaaq and it’s not unusual at all for Kenya to burn down Garrissa and kill civilians. That is the perk of being under Bantu.
Saxib the war in Celwaaq is between Col cabas and Farmajo militia. Keep doing that media stunt.

I want a full blown war between Mx am& KDF
We will support Mx in our prayers.
Compare celwaq (one town) and Kenya still in control of Ogaden country (wajar/garisa) I think you need your prayers yourself the most and every sane person would agree with me.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:44 am

Unless there is anti air missile system in place its impossible to defend against airplanes. Reality is that Kenya dont see deterent from bombing civilians.

Any rer Gedo politicians who stands with the Kenyan/Jubbaland/Puntland block while reer gedo suffers from constant attacks is politically dead in the eyes of reer gedo that includes Farmaajo that recognize Madoobe.
More coverage, particularly interviews with the victims families would be more effective, as it's also gonna inspire more Somalis to join the struggle against Somalia's #1 public enemy; Kenya.
Agreed. :up:

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:52 am

Mx are warriors go attack Kenya.I think you guys can capture Nairobi in 24 hrs as Moalimu once said.

Didn't you guys kill KDF in Cel Caade?

Farmajo is Marehan yet you guys are being wasted on his watch.
What a shame.
Doqonki Ogaden Kenya controls celwaaq and it’s not unusual at all for Kenya to burn down Garrissa and kill civilians. That is the perk of being under Bantu.
Saxib the war in Celwaaq is between Col cabas and Farmajo militia. Keep doing that media stunt.

Since when is col cabas from Kenya? Col cabas has fighter jets and is part of amisom? ileen that why he xasuuqed ogaden. Dude had superior military hardware.
Anyways, I will tell you something. There will never be a full blown war between mx and kdf. Keep dreaming of that, kenyans will no longer be allowed to cross the border and it will be guarded by SNA. Many more SNA are coming from Turkey, Buale shall be liberated, i will capture it. I'm gonna save your folk from AS :clap: :lol: . The shir will still be held in garbharey. Bye bye to your uncle very soon. He can retire to one of his 11 houses in kenya.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:13 am

Unless there is anti air missile system in place its impossible to defend against airplanes. Reality is that Kenya dont see deterent from bombing civilians.

Any rer Gedo politicians who stands with the Kenyan/Jubbaland/Puntland block while reer gedo suffers from constant attacks is politically dead in the eyes of reer gedo that includes Farmaajo that recognize Madoobe.
More coverage, particularly interviews with the victims families would be more effective, as it's also gonna inspire more Somalis to join the struggle against Somalia's #1 public enemy; Kenya.
what makes you think other Somalis even care? a lot are probably celebrating whenever Kenya bombs Gedo. the only thing reer gedo can do which they have already done successfully is push KDF out and KDF have all but left gedo with the exception of sometimes coming in ceelwaaq.

the only other option is to form jabhads, which it seems is what will happen soon.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:35 am

Since when is col cabas from Kenya? Col cabas has fighter jets and is part of amisom? ileen that why he xasuuqed ogaden. Dude had superior military hardware.
Anyways, I will tell you something. There will never be a full blown war between mx and kdf. Keep dreaming of that, kenyans will no longer be allowed to cross the border and it will be guarded by SNA. Many more SNA are coming from Turkey, Buale shall be liberated, i will capture it. I'm gonna save your folk from AS :clap: :lol: . The shir will still be held in garbharey. Bye bye to your uncle very soon. He can retire to one of his 11 houses in kenya.
You guys have discredited yourself long time ago last time you claimed it was KDF fighting SNA only for CBB to post pics of South Sudanese and Chad fighters engaging with rebel groups.

There is no jet fighter and no KDF this is an internal Mx power struggle.

Reer diini want to rule over other mx in Gedo and the other mx have woken up.

Deal with te facts Celwaaq is between Talxa Col Cabaas and Farmajos militia.

The more you try engaging Kdf the better for us.Only Gedo businesses will be affected as Kenya will shit down Mandeera border then we will know who needs the other most.

You can't be shouting anti Kenya rhetoric then you are the first one to cross into Kenya to look for opportunities.Gedo depend on Mandeera.

So its uptown you if you want to sever ties.You cant be hiding under AS and attacking Mandeera then running back to Gedo.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:35 am

You guys have discredited yourself long time ago last time you claimed it was KDF fighting SNA only for CBB to post pics of South Sudanese and Chad fighters engaging with rebel groups.

The more you try engaging Kdf the better for us.Only Gedo businesses will be affected as Kenya will shit down Mandeera border then we will know who needs the other most.

You can't be shouting anti Kenya rhetoric then you are the first one to cross into Kenya to look for opportunities.Gedo depend on Mandeera.

So its uptown you if you want to sever ties.You cant be hiding under AS and attacking Mandeera then running back to Gedo.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:48 am

what makes you think other Somalis even care? a lot are probably celebrating whenever Kenya bombs Gedo. the only thing reer gedo can do which they have already done successfully is push KDF out and KDF have all but left gedo with the exception of sometimes coming in ceelwaaq.

the only other option is to form jabhads, which it seems is what will happen soon.
Not all Somalis are qabiilists. For the same reason that horrified you the rape & murder of Xamdi Maxamed, millions of Somalis would be horrified if there's enough coverage that highlights what's happening to Somalis near/along the Kenyan border. At least several to tens thousands would be motivated to join in armed struggle against Kenya, and many more would help in other ways.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:20 am

Internal mx power struggle? :shock: This is the first time i've heard of that, from an ogaden. There is no power struggle, reer diini are reer gedo how can you fight yourself? I'm reer hassan but i could care less which mx rules. We are united saxib. If Mx militia had jets that would've been something. You guys should be wary of cawliyahan, they are pretty angry at madoobe and will be the first to eat him up. MZ tried to rule other ogadnes but now they've woken up, and are coming for their rights. :stylin:

If I do business with Kenya does that mean I can't fight them for trying to come and kill me? Also if I depend on mandeera why would I be hiding under AS and attacking it? :comeon:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:36 am

Internal mx power struggle? :shock: This is the first time i've heard of that, from an ogaden. There is no power struggle, reer diini are reer gedo how can you fight yourself? I'm reer hassan but i could care less which mx rules. We are united saxib. If Mx militia had jets that would've been something. You guys should be wary of cawliyahan, they are pretty angry at madoobe and will be the first to eat him up. MZ tried to rule other ogadnes but now they've woken up, and are coming for their rights. :stylin:

If I do business with Kenya does that mean I can't fight them for trying to come and kill me? Also if I depend on mandeera why would I be hiding under AS and attacking it? :comeon:
Aren't you not dalaalos?
There is no jet involved if there was jets you will have video proof of villages destroyed which you dont have unless you will photo edit vids and pics from other african countries in conflict and pass it as Gedo masscre.

There is internal Mx beef do you think if Janaan was reer diini he would have been humiliated and jailed in Xamar?

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:14 pm

Not all Somalis are qabiilists. For the same reason that horrified you the rape & murder of Xamdi Maxamed, millions of Somalis would be horrified if there's enough coverage that highlights what's happening to Somalis near/along the Kenyan border. At least several to tens thousands would be motivated to join in armed struggle against Kenya, and many more would help in other ways.
Somalia has changed, it is not as it used to be. sxb no one really cares in fact i will bet most are probably supporting Kenya so it is up to the people of Gedo to defend themselves from Kenya and their lackies and to their credit they have been doing that. The only thing kenya has advantage on us is helicopter and airplanes.

look at this video and read the replies.

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:35 pm

Somalia has changed, it is not as it used to be. sxb no one really cares in fact i will bet most are probably supporting Kenya so it is up to the people of Gedo to defend themselves from Kenya and their lackies and to their credit they have been doing that. The only thing kenya has advantage on us is helicopter and airplanes.

These sort of actions should prompt the FGS to further increase heavy weapon shipments to the Gedo region alongside Anti-Aircraft and Anti Tank weaponry which would include Turkish/Qatari Javelins and AA batteries. We need to take advantage of this scenario and increase our weapon stockpiles and this is great grounds to justify that especially in the coming parliament and Administration.

We are definitely more well versed in war fare compared to the KDF however their technology gives them a slight advantage. This targeting of a few shacab comes from their greatest loss in ceel adde (loss of 200+ kdf soldiers) in which they perceive the people had a hand in. This is fine, and they will be taken care of since the only place they can do this is ceelwaq which is still in the hands of col gurey who supports dhabodilifka this should prompt a kacdoon that Moalimo can use to bring this district into his control.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:18 pm

ugaas, there is an arms embargo none of those things can be imported. you might be able to buy it in the black market what you would need a lot of money to do so and you will need trained soldiers to man them.

the only way forward i can see is creating a jabhad

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:43 pm

ugaas, there is an arms embargo none of those things can be imported. you might be able to buy it in the black market what you would need a lot of money to do so and you will need trained soldiers to man them.

the only way forward i can see is creating a jabhad
We need our current US and Turkish trainee quotas increased for this region since we are going to defend a porous border with two countries as well as being the prime military contingent for the JL sector. As for the arms embargo, its current extension expires on November 15th and the amendment states that only certain hardware can be sanctioned on case by case basis such as SAM systems and the such. However many countries don't adhere to this embargo and make deliveries through vessels. Forming a jabhad isn't the way forward since it'll take away our soldiers credibility and give the cadows an opening to misinform what group they're from. We will wear our military fatigues with the FGS insignia and protect our borders from jawasiista.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:41 pm

We need AA missiles to shoot down Kenyan planes that is the only advantage they have. Beesha must raise qaaraan to buy multiple batteries in order to defeat the Kikiyu and her lackies

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:14 am

Kenya on its own even with helicopters and warplanes is weak; it heavily depends on the West. Its ageing and third rate helicopters and warplanes aren't dependable, as many have been falling and crashing over the years. I think a significant percentage of its airstrikes are carried out by its Western (including Israel) allies. Kenya would never forget the humiliation it suffered in its military base where hundreds of its forces were slain, so Somalis ought to be vigilant and always ready to counter any aggression.

The replies in the video are flamebait by a minority of kids & adult qabiilists, not representative of the majority, so don't pay much attention.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.