Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do not fall for misinformation & instigation. Both Kenya and Marehan interests are served by deescalation

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Do not fall for misinformation & instigation. Both Kenya and Marehan interests are served by deescalation

Postby Voltage » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:48 pm

Controlled subversion again---is what I smell.

1. No one is creating a "jabhad" or should even be thinking that is a relevant or even beneficial to Marehan in 2020.
2. No one should be expanding proliferation of firearms in the hands of non-State Actors.
3. Having the SNA in Gedo means accepting the monopoly of force is no longer Marehan clan militia to own but legitimately rests with State security forces.

[Anybody advocating for any of that nonsense is directly invested in the weakening of Marehan IMO. It seems even more nefarious than Django's trolling bait MX vs. KDF

3.Finally this is not a legal or a territorial dispute through occupation.[ I will respond to this in a larger take---with the irony of "Kashmir" being thrown around by Kashmir's African cousins.] This is a temporary moment in international relations where rational state actors make seemingly irrational choices that require making a correction.

I will add as a note of caution, we don't know exactly who killed who yet. Until such evidence is conclusive, cooler heads must prevail.

The family of the Mog rape victim were telling the world one thing about the Marehan as s clan including their reasons for why the initial accused received bail while a specialized hunt was already tracking the real suspect in Cadaado.

Do not disbelief the victims and Innocents, but your bar for believing must be rock solid.

Kenya is clearly not going to be accepted creating puppet instead of partner in Jubbaland, but they aren't Israel to Palestine either or China to Tibet or Kashmir in legal limbo.

In general there are signs that diffusing tension is what both leadership n realize is for the best.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Do not fall for misinformation & instigation. Both Kenya and Marehan interests are served by deescalation

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:21 am

Voltage what is the solution for Beesha? Its clear the KDF has only Gedo on its sights as you never see them air striking Ogaden regions like Dhoobleey. Farmaajo has failed to address this crisis and Gedo constituents are growing impatient with his silence. If the SNA fails to do their job in protecting national borders isnt it incumbant for the locals to take matters into their own hands?

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Do not fall for misinformation & instigation. Both Kenya and Marehan interests are served by deescalation

Postby nine » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:04 am

Voltage what is the solution for Beesha? Its clear the KDF has only Gedo on its sights as you never see them air striking Ogaden regions like Dhoobleey. Farmaajo has failed to address this crisis and Gedo constituents are growing impatient with his silence. If the SNA fails to do their job in protecting national borders isnt it incumbant for the locals to take matters into their own hands?
Our experienced and educated politicians are useless our warlords had more political nous which is shocking.
People respected Beesha more when our leaders were saraakiil because our educated leaders are spineless like Farmajo Yuulka etc alongside our local leaders like Cirro etc.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:54 am

Our experienced and educated politicians are useless our warlords had more political nous which is shocking.
People respected Beesha more when our leaders were saraakiil because our educated leaders are spineless like Farmajo Yuulka etc alongside our local leaders like Cirro etc.
Farmaajo has betrayed his final two main bases of support, Dhulbahante and Marehan. I gave up on him when he succummbed to Madoobe and Deni pressure regarding the elections. Odayda Baree Hiiraale also massively failed us by not establishing a strong rigid mamuul for Beesha similar to AY in PL. Beesha has unfortunately failed in all aspects and spheres of influence and its up to the young up coming generation to fix this crisis of leadership, other than Mucalimu I see no other alternative

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:01 pm

Farmaajo has betrayed his final two main bases of support, Dhulbahante and Marehan. I gave up on him when he succummbed to Madoobe and Deni pressure regarding the elections. Odayda Baree Hiiraale also massively failed us by not establishing a strong rigid mamuul for Beesha similar to AY in PL. Beesha has unfortunately failed in all aspects and spheres of influence and its up to the young up coming generation to fix this crisis of leadership, other than Mucalimu I see no other alternative
You are being a low-information voter Grandpa. You tend to fall for simple, but big instead of substantive, but measured.

I am not going to speak too pointedly in public, but what Farmaajo has done amd is doing for both Gedo and SSC is no small feat and is probably the grandest inheritance anyone has singularly left any Somali regions.

As an expression of that, we alread see the political space Farmaajo provided for legitimate Gedo voice to own their narrative and SSC has quite literally transitioned into "dual track" international partnership.

Also the situations faced by both Gedo and SSC are quite similar ironically in that they are literally the BRIDGE between 1 independent country and fracture ( in one case de jure/SSC or defacto/Gedo).

De jure = legal fracture somalia/somaliland
De fact = legally 1 Somalia, but composed of petty states under foreign control underneath

ALSO, GEDO BEING TARGETED BY KENYA IS NO DIFFERENT TO GEDO BEING TARGETED BY ETHIOPIAN OCCUPATION IN THE 90'S

IT'S A REFLECTION OF THE DISPROPORTIONATE GEO-POLITICAL IMPORTANCE OF THE CLAN WHO LIVES THERE

BOTH OF THESE EVENTS ARE NOT INDEPENDENT OF THE INVASION OF BALANBALE TO GOLDOGOB BEFORE

MAREHAN IS HISTORICAL FOR THIS REASON. THEY ARE A ROCK AND THEY ARE CONSEQUENTIAL TO THE AFFAIRS OF THE SOMALIS.

FURTHERMORE, WE ARE THE BORDER FOR THIS REASON.

WE DIDN'T GO TO THE BORDER.

THE BORDER CAME TO US.

LITERALLY, FIGURATIVELY, MATERIALLY, CONSEQUENTIALLY.

IT CAME TO US BECAUSE WE ARE IMPENETRABLE.

YOU HAVE TO STOP IF YOU CAME FROM THAT SIDE.

AND YOU HAVE TO STOP IF YOU CAME FROM THE OTHER SIDE.

THIS IS THERE IS NO JUBBADA DHEXE OR JUBBADA HOOSE THAT IS OF ANY RELEVANCE TODAY WHEN IT IS ABOUT STOPPING DE FACTO PUPPET STATE UNDER KENYA.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:54 pm

You are being a low-information voter Grandpa. You tend to fall for simple, but big instead of substantive, but measured.

I am not going to speak too pointedly in public, but what Farmaajo has done amd is doing for both Gedo and SSC is no small feat and is probably the grandest inheritance anyone has singularly left any Somali regions.

As an expression of that, we alread see the political space Farmaajo provided for legitimate Gedo voice to own their narrative and SSC has quite literally transitioned into "dual track" international partnership.

Also the situations faced by both Gedo and SSC are quite similar ironically in that they are literally the BRIDGE between 1 independent country and fracture ( in one case de jure/SSC or defacto/Gedo).

De jure = legal fracture somalia/somaliland
De fact = legally 1 Somalia, but composed of petty states under foreign control underneath

ALSO, GEDO BEING TARGETED BY KENYA IS NO DIFFERENT TO GEDO BEING TARGETED BY ETHIOPIAN OCCUPATION IN THE 90'S

IT'S A REFLECTION OF THE DISPROPORTIONATE GEO-POLITICAL IMPORTANCE OF THE CLAN WHO LIVES THERE

BOTH OF THESE EVENTS ARE NOT INDEPENDENT OF THE INVASION OF BALANBALE TO GOLDOGOB BEFORE

MAREHAN IS HISTORICAL FOR THIS REASON. THEY ARE A ROCK AND THEY ARE CONSEQUENTIAL TO THE AFFAIRS OF THE SOMALIS.

FURTHERMORE, WE ARE THE BORDER FOR THIS REASON.

WE DIDN'T GO TO THE BORDER.

THE BORDER CAME TO US.

LITERALLY, FIGURATIVELY, MATERIALLY, CONSEQUENTIALLY.

IT CAME TO US BECAUSE WE ARE IMPENETRABLE.

YOU HAVE TO STOP IF YOU CAME FROM THAT SIDE.

AND YOU HAVE TO STOP IF YOU CAME FROM THE OTHER SIDE.

THIS IS THERE IS NO JUBBADA DHEXE OR JUBBADA HOOSE THAT IS OF ANY RELEVANCE TODAY WHEN IT IS ABOUT STOPPING DE FACTO PUPPET STATE UNDER KENYA.
We need to see results, SSC has been neglected in both the Djibouti Somalia_SL talks and Gedo has been neglected in the foreign affairs department. If Farmaajo secured the SSC votes and made them able to choose their destiny similar to SL MPs being elected in Mogaidshu it would have been enough to satisfy that commu ity. They are TIRED of having their fate tied to the likes of Deni in Garowe and deserve their voice to be heard.

The recent events in Ceelwaaq were a defining moment in Sade history and we are at a crossroads. I observe Marehan painstakingly being used by Farmaajo as a sacrifical lamb for the nations sake which Marehan has finally STOOD UP and said NO, we wont accept it any longer. Just watching the video you posted about the mother in Cabudwaaq testies to this fact. Voltage I am sorry to say but NO SOMALI protested in solditary with Beesha during this critical time except Reer Cabudwaaq which is Marehan, why werent their protests in Mogadishu, Guriceel, Cadaado, Baydhabo or Garowe?

Somalis have unanimously looked and ignored our plight despite it BEING a national defence issue. Heck if Farmaajo even released a communique condemning the killings it would have sufficed but even that wasnt done.

I know your good bleeding heart man but the cold reality is we only have ourselves to rely on. Idealism doesnt work in Somalia.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:35 pm

Granpa, again I repeat this analogy;

1. Simple:Big
2. Substantive: Measured

The more simple one's understanding of the issues, the bigger their expectations.

The more you substantively understand the state building process, the more measured one's calibrations.

Listen to this very, very, carefully;)

When I lambasted Sahal for misinformation and ignorance last year for thinking

1. Farmaajo can get rid of 4.5 (because he thought Farmaajo would install an alleged "xoogafa wadanayiinta all brought to 1 place in Mogadishu to vote)

2. Is the same reason why I now call some Nabad and Nolol social media youngsters ignorant and misinformed for now being mad that Farmaajo didn't ban "ban" 4.5

3. Is the same reason why I called you ignorant then yourself for thinking as Sahal except you were angry then and for 4.5 but mad now 4.5 isn't gone and we don't have 1m1v

There is no point to continue this because education is needed not debate if the starting point is complete misunderstanding of the process.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:43 pm

And for goodnessake please stop with the calaacal no offense.

When I saw you guys and your Majerten emphasis or this why does no one care...it makes me want to throw up.

My position is DO NOT BE LIKR HASSAN SHEEKH OR SHEEKH SHARIF----stabbing me in the back to legitimize Kenya while pretending to be for Somali independence.

Beyond that, I give a rat's ass who writes what in youtube comments or shows any concern.

I didn't ask nor am I sitting around.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:44 pm

When I saw you guys and your Majerten emphasis or this why does no one care...it makes me want to throw up.

My position is DO NOT BE LIKR HASSAN SHEEKH OR SHEEKH SHARIF----stabbing me in the back to legitimize Kenya while pretending to be for Somali independence.

Beyond that, I give a rat's ass who writes what in youtube comments or shows any concern.

So what is the solution? Ceelwaaq is currently unmanned and no SFG troops are present to counter the threat.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:44 pm

So what is the solution? Ceelwaaq is currently unmanned and no SFG troops are present to counter the threat.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.