Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hirshabelle News, Abdulqadir Osoble as dark horse candidate for fahad yasin

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Hirshabelle News, Abdulqadir Osoble as dark horse candidate for fahad yasin

Postby sahal80 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:14 pm

i making this thread for hirshabelle developments bc someone has trolled in my last thread i did not come to your hirshabelle threads why you are you trolling in my own? bla bla bla f-king weak ass! it hurts you so you have to troll GTFOH :arrow:

Farmaajo oo waagu ugu baryay waxa Jowhar ka socda!

waligeen aan ka hadli jirnay in Guudlaawe uu hassan sheekh u keeney abdulqadir Osoble.
Guudlaawe waxaa ka danbeeya abdulqadir cosoble oo madasha ka mid ah asagaana hassan sheekh u keenay si uu ugu magacaabo gudoomiyaha sh dhexe inkastoo horey mohamed dheere ula soo shaqeeyay laakiin waa isla warsangali. markuu u keenayay wuxuu qorsheynayay inuu usii qabto hirshabelle laakin waa u suur toobe weysay waxaa la siiyay qandaraasyo badan asaga iyo walaashiis khadiijo osoble hada naftirkeeda dawladaan waa qolada kaliya oon qandaraasyadooda laga xirin waayo ducaale ayaa walaashiis qabo waxay qabaan qandaraasyo amni ah oo badan oo xalane xataa supply gareeya ayagaa kabaha iyo dharka askarta keena sidoo kale dhagaxaanta.

adigu farmaajo aa ka shakiyay xiriir fahad iyo abdulkadir osoble oo isla ah ictisaam kadib markii la arkey abdulqadir osoble oo faraha kula jira doorashada jowhar si xildhibaano taageersan asaga loo soo saaro. war aan helay laakin mashiigi karo hada si aan loogu fahmin biased maadama aan ka soo horjeedo boobka jowhar ka socda.

Waxaa la ogsoonyahay in Dawlada Turkyga Qatar ka dalbatay murashax hawiye ah maadama UAE jawiga ka faaideysan karo marka ugu yaraan fahad wuxuu rabaa jacbur ictisaam ex damjadiid ah inay baarlamaanka soo galeen inleen ninkaan farmaajo cardkiisa waa gubtey marka meel kaluu rabaa inuu u dabaasho ayadoon lagu fahmeeynin

he and ducaale were the only Abgaal who supported removing Ali Osoble. Same way Osoble is now supporting Guudlaawe so he can back his presidency or replace him in the future if he fails. Farmaajo see this more than alliance and started shitting himself
:dead:

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 3#p4785196

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Hirshabelle News, Abdulqadir Osoble as dark horse candidate for fahad yasin

Postby sahal80 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:47 am

Law expert my friend Ali Osobles younger brother says Hirshabelle was built upon treaty not gentleman's agreement. he said 4.5 is treaty not gentleman's agreement because you cant change the number of each clan seats its just its just the Govt power sharing part like president and pm and speaker that's gentleman's agreement. he said Osoble and waare(only Hawadle as stated by former interior minister) have made it customary law the must important if you wanna change the things there must be a new agreement wich is my point. im not against any clan to lead it but the current power sharing must be modified. as the sitting clan we got less numbers so we have to get the biggest, the capital needs to be changed to hiiraan etc. what we are against is the lawlessness the failed destabilizing elements and Naflacaaris want to bring into our State but this attempt will fail.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:01 pm

Basically Hawaadle got played. Officially they got less representation and the capitol was made Jowhar. And all they got was promises that the presidency was for them. No wonder y’all are freaking out! I would too if all I got was a promise but nothing written. Abgaal outsmarted y’all which is why you guys want to go back in time and renegotiate HirShabelle because y’all realized nothing was official and promises are worthless. :lol:

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:00 pm

Nothing wrong with going back in time and fix a problem. The goal should be to build a mamuul that everyone is happy with and represented fairly without any so called gentleman agreements. Jubbaland needs also be revisited. For example Harti and Ogaden have too many mps to their name in comparison to their size such haram shouldnt be accepted.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:42 pm

:up:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:58 am

Basically Hawaadle got played. Officially they got less representation and the capitol was made Jowhar. And all they got was promises that the presidency was for them. No wonder y’all are freaking out! I would too if all I got was a promise but nothing written. Abgaal outsmarted y’all which is why you guys want to go back in time and renegotiate HirShabelle because y’all realized nothing was official and promises are worthless. :lol:
Every thing is about the presidency and then the capital only these two matter in my opinion. executive power lies primarily in the hands of the president that why you see Waare against Nabar iyo Naxdin while his vice president had good relations with them but locally the two clans are allies so they both were against the speaker who had strong relations with them and was criticizing waare publically. awooda dhan aa laga qaadey waxaa loo dhiibay ku xigeenadiisa oo barlamaanka gacanta ku hayay. 60 mps out of the 90 mps were made wasiiro number waliba inakastoo sharci aheen lacagta waa laga jarayay wixii is waala muxuu kuu taraa number :lol:

if Abgaal becomes the president the capital will be moved to buuloburde our goof and the president will be open for both so i dont think they won shit. Nabar iyo Naxdin wants to move the capital to buuloburde bc middle shabelle can't have both. the parliament they r making it will vote for buuloburde before the presidential elections. im just telling their policy not what i like or want infact we r against changing shit but in your logic it's a win for us bc one day we can have both the president and the capital but now if the president becomes an abgaal he will be like carafaat until hawadle restores back the presidency. without heshiis nothing will work. i support presidential rotation between all clans of both regions with Hiiraan having the benefits of the capital so i like some part of what is going on like giving the capital to hiiraan this will mean Hawadle will control hirshabelle 70%.

if we had new heshiis now stating the capital is Baladweyne(not buuloburde bc they will be based in Xamar like now. Baladweyne has every thing even local Xalane) and the presidential race is open for all and start it now with Abgaal president this is great for us. under hassan sheekh jowhar the capital and the president from hiiraan and since Abgaal control Jowhar security wise every thing was depanding on them. now it will be in our advantage if the presidency for all and give the capital to Hiiraan.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:02 pm

Ex minister Abdirizaq said my point. you need new heshiis abd new powersharing before any change takes place

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:09 pm

Sahal you might be right :lupe:

Farmaajo vs Fahad coming soon. :stylin:

The cabinet list :o

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:29 pm

ma fahmin laakin cabinetka laguma cabiri karo xiriirkooda. cabinetka maalin kastaa la badalayay tusaale abuukar baale ayaa weekii horoo dhan ku jiray as wasiirka dibada hadana waxaa isku qabsadey Goodax oo wata Gen mukhtar oo ku cida wata iyo waare oo midka la taliyihiisa Makaraan wata. Waare aad uu u xooganaa maadama waraaqaha hirshabelle beesha caalamka u qorayo xoogaa half milliona waa siiyeen inkast 1m u balabqaadeen shirkii dhiusamareeb.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:38 pm

ma fahmin laakin cabinetka laguma cabiri karo xiriirkooda. cabinetka maalin kastaa la badalayay tusaale abuukar baale ayaa weekii horoo dhan ku jiray as wasiirka dibada hadana waxaa isku qabsadey Goodax oo wata Gen mukhtar oo ku cida wata iyo waare oo midka la taliyihiisa Makaraan wata. Waare aad uu u xooganaa maadama waraaqaha hirshabelle beesha caalamka u qorayo xoogaa half milliona waa siiyeen inkast 1m u balabqaadeen shirkii dhiusamareeb.

I'm referring to Balal replacing Fahad's cousin.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:09 pm

I'm referring to Balal replacing Fahad's cousin.
:lol: all this bc of that balal shit? i saw golfyare saying they exchanged posts. im not interested in this useless cabinet they will be out in 100 days let me cover this important news.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:28 am

it's a big step forward. Former Abgaal presidents had a meeting with Hawadle politicians and said they will intervene through madasha also Ugaas Hassan and Imam dahir Imam mahmuud will meet soon. beesha Caalamka will be informed the voluntary powersharing between the two brotherly clans . let us see what can a desperate outsider do about this. i will ignore shubanbiyoodka ka dilaacay in my Farmaajo got 100 days left thread kkkkkkkkkkkkk pls every body ignore it i dint wanna my thread to be hijacked and turn it into therapy space for them. i took screenshots for the record.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:00 pm

Boobkii Jowhar ka socdey oo soo dhamaadey real shit is gonna start now.

Siyaasada Somalida intaan kor kala socdey wax badan aan ka bartey laakin waxaa ugu xun kuwa Nabar iyo Naxdin oo aaminsan zero sum game waa sababta Ahmed Madoobe uu uga hor yimid heshiiskii Xamar kadib maadama ay ku socdaan intaan lagugu casheen ku quraaco. Waare jiis waa ku quraacdeen heshiiskii kadib. dhuusamareeb3 waxay kula hehiiyeen inaysan soo fara gashan doorashada Hirshabelle oo gudiga farsamada waare magacaabo kadibna dibuheshiisiin la sameeyo qaladaadkii la saxo oo qabaailkoo heshiis ah doorashada la qabto ayadoo la raacayo heshiiskii hirshabekke lagu dhisay waxaana dhanka abgaal ka sharaxnaa wasiirka gudaha halka dhanka hawadle ay u furneed dhamaan siyaasitiinta taas oo keentay in ibta badan beelaha ay taageeraan mid la saaxiib. waare waxaa loo balan qaadey $1 million oo howshaas ku qabsado waa doorashada intaan lagaarim sida dib u heshiisiinta iyo gudiga farsanada iyo hotelada halkaasna uu dhacdhacdiisa kala soo baxo intaas waaye waxa uu u dagaalamayay. dabcan waxaa laga saarey extension laakiin shirkii xamar ayaa jadwalka rasmiga la soo saarey oo ka danbeeyeen PL iyo JL waxay marka uga baxeen waare!

halkii million hada 400 ay siiyeen waare ooy ku dhaheen meesha ka qulqul saas uu la aamusay maalmahan 600kii hareyna guudlaawe ay u direen oo ku dhaheen " gudiga waare ee farsamada la wareeg liiskaana soo saar"

Inqilaabkaas aa ka dhacay hirshabelle marka maaha waz maamulka uuu u xortahay. qabiilada mid walbe booskooda in si xor ah odayaasha wax u doortaan ayay aheed sida PL laakin hada waa dicreeto ciyaal mukhaabaraad ah lagu soo saarey. sababtaan ayaan Jowhar u nacay i fully support moving the capital to Baldweyne meesha banaadir may moodeen :lol:

odayaashii aadey ee beelaha ayaga taageersan listga maba soo xulin oo hada waxaa shalay ka bixi gaarey waberka baadicade.

canugaan oo ka soo jeeda qabiil la dhoho masare laakin sheegta Degodia ooy isla dhashteen iyo gaaljecel kulahaa waa la idoortey waa xubin sare oo ka mid ah NISA oo airporka ka shaqeeya. yaab! fahad oon deegaan hiiraan ku lahayn aa cunug kenya ku dhashtey oo sijuu ah xildhibaan ka siinaya!

liis-xildhibaano-ah-oo-qoran-oo-loo-dhiibay-gudiga-farsamada hirshabelle

https://www.caasimada.net/xog-liis-xild ... Jvv7coC0yE

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:00 am

waxaa rabaa inaan idiin cadeeyo in Maamulka Hiiraan hada la shaqeeyo Gen Mukhtar wasiirka gudaha kuma xirna Jowhar maadama Hirshabelle hal dhinac ah meesha ka socoto hada gudoomiyaha gobolka ilaa usbuuc uu Xamar ku maqanyahay wuxuu joogay xafladii Gen mukhtar loo sameeyay. Hiiraan iyo Gen Mukhtar ayaa u socdaan wadahadalo hadii lagu guuleysto labada maamul waa isku xirmayaan hadii kale waa burburmayaan. wadahadaladaan waxay ku saabsan yihiin new heshiis and powersharing oo la la sugayo doorashada hirshabelle ee madaxtinimada iyo meesha caasimada noqonaysa oo loo wado baladweyne. waxaan haayaa cajalad sir ah oo gudoomiyaha odayaasha la yeeshay intuusan bixin.

dhinaca kale boobka Jowhar ka socda waxuu saamayn weyn ku yeelan doonaan mustaqbalka hassan sheekh iyo sh Shariif. Abgaal waxay qabaan 9 xildhibaan kuwo wacbuudhan iyo harti ah oo jowhar ka soo galaya iyo kuwo waceysle ah oo Galmudug ka soo galaya. i can already tell you kuwa jowhar ka soo galaya iyo mudulood ka kale sida udeejeen in gacantooda ku jiri doonin inta badan labadaan murashac oo raba codka somalida kale halkii dhulkoodii uusan xor aheen!! waa pointgii Sanbaloolshe ku duray madasha.

tusaale booska Agoonyar Cabdullahi Nuur aka sodan jir sodon million heesta owner of hotel elite waxaa galaya xundubeey wasiirka amniga cusub
udeejeen tarsan
warsangali their secret ally abdulqadir osoble and so on

Baladweyne old hawadle folks iyo mucaaradka waa ka soo bixi doonaan they r part of the new deal with Gen Mukhtar like Abdirizaq Omar and Qoono, Nuur iidle will remain in his post(replaced sanbalolshe) and they you have Goodax. Goodax and Qoono r looking for higher federal posts after they get elected as mps i will talk about it in another day. Nuur iidle is behind big deal for Qoono. you see Hawadle are brothers who stick with each other no matter how things change.

Xundubeey horuu ka bilaabay guulwadeynta :dead:
sida uu sheegaayo xaflada qoonaa soo abaabulay siyaasi qatar ah ooy Nabar iyo Naxdin isbaarada Jowhar u dhigteen laakin hada loo marayo isku heenta labada gobol xaflada hawadley ku ekeed wuxuu ku soo daray abgaal.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:16 pm

Awooda Abgaal ay ku lahaayeen maamulka Hirshabrlelle sida ay hoos ugu dhici doonto kaliya maaha in caasimada Baladweyne/Hiiraan loo badalayo laakiin warqdaii baarlamaanka u isticmaali jireen oo gacantooda ka bixi doonta. waxaa jiray loolan wayn oo u dhaxeyn jiray gudoomiyaha baarlamaanka oo gaaljecel ah iyo ku xigeenka labaad oo udeejeen mudulood ah oo ah masuulka kaliya ee Jowhar si rasmi ah u deganaa. islaantaan maalinba midabka badan oo cali cosoble lid ku aheed ayaa waare la shaqeysay ayadio wadata magaca "kusimaha madaxweynaha"

Cali Osoble iyo Gaaljecel speaker were on good terms if it wasnt kheyre but waare and the Gaaljecel speaker were on bad terms. Gaaljecels are Qaaqles who r used by Nabar iyo Naxdin they have no f-king position since they dint run both regions but Ali Osoble was right our problem is with the gugundhabe clans we need to fix this speacially when the capital will be moved to Hiiraan while the presidency is shared. i suggested to talka to make a deal with them that keeps Hirshabele presidency for Hawadle and Hiiraan governor for Gugundhabe besudes having the capital since 70% of power sharing coming from Hiiraan. we have big cards that will change the face of Hirshabelle powersharing thanks moving the capital to Baladweyne!

this is big danger reerow hassan who have the last border village in Hiiraan(buur ukur) wich is controlled by Ethiopia and their mp who said "they got attacked by Somalia" is now candidate for the second deputy Speaker of Hirshabelle!!! Karma's a Bitch!

gudoomiye ku xigeenka koowaad is our jijeele allies he lost his seat like the speker i hope he is back. anti Hawadle Baadicade are their competent. waxay ku tusinee sida reerow hassan meeshaan ayaga howsha ka wadaan(Anti-Hawadle change)

Second deputy should have gone for Jareer if there were justice f-king Qoqleysato masare from Kenya campaigning for reer Hassan controlling Hirshabelle parliament :wtf:

"SNA" defense attorney on this mp but i acknowledge they r ciidamo Hawadle though they did not involve in it like Ethiopia confirmed. im not the ones who r using Somalia name against other qabiilo but its them who are calling us "Somalia attacked us to get Ethiopia support" kkkk

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.