Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

conflict toll in somalia specially Gedo

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

conflict toll in somalia specially Gedo

Postby Nomand » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:29 pm

info and raw data can be found here: https://data.humdata.org/dataset/acled-data-for-somalia

shocking numbers for gedo

gedo from 1997 to 2020 ::: 3477 died ---- gedo from 2010 to 2020 ::: 3248 people died -- most casualties took place last 10 years!!

Bari from 1997 to 2020 ::: 1729 died

hiiraan 1997 to 2020 ::: 3894 died

bay 1997 to 2020 ::: 4358 died

mudug from 1997 to 2020 ::: 2048 died

banaadir from 1997 to 2020 :: 15150 died

total for all of somalia from 1997 to 2020 :::: 52899 people died

first of all AUN to all those who died no matter from which region

i know the numbers include al shabaab and fighters but the amount of people that died the last 10 years in Gedo is unprecedented, this directly correlates with Kenya invading Somalia.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: conflict toll in somalia specially Gedo

Postby Sbashi » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:36 pm

Aun to all those who died. Kenya in few months has killed close to1 100 people with only their airstrikes. We just started talking about it now, but kenya has been killing gedo citizens since the civil war by targeting refugees crossing the border. Killing traders in ceelwaq and treating them horribly. it got more when they came into Somalia in 2011. Kenya has been our no.1 enemy for a while now.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:55 am

Aun to all those who died. Kenya in few months has killed close to1 100 people with only their airstrikes. We just started talking about it now, but kenya has been killing gedo citizens since the civil war by targeting refugees crossing the border. Killing traders in ceelwaq and treating them horribly. it got more when they came into Somalia in 2011. Kenya has been our no.1 enemy for a while now.
Gedo between 1997 to 2010 was one of the most peaceful parts of Somalia 229 people died due to direct conflict that is one person per 3 weeks.

Gedo between 2010 to 2020 : 3248 people died that is 6 people on average were killed per week.

the casualties increased by whooping 1318%. the reason why i opened this thread is for the somali news sites and the social media people to know. This is undeniable facts collected by the UN.

Kenya and jubbaland admin have systematically killed the people of Gedo in an unprecedented way. The people that argue "WHY DID FARMAAJO SEND TROOPS TO A PEACEFUL PLACE"

THIS IS WHY

Gedo is a warzone and has been made a warzone by Kenya and Madoobe.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:06 am

Beesha MX need to be sensible and smart in looking out for their future, MX can easily rule supreme if they join KG, it's clear that Kablalaxs will never relinquish their power hold on Jubaland and will always see MX as enemy.

So it's clear that the next plan should be #GedoExit.....

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:28 am

Beesha MX need to be sensible and smart in looking out for their future, MX can easily rule supreme if they join KG, it's clear that Kablalaxs will never relinquish their power hold on Jubaland and will always see MX as enemy.

Dude are you dumb or stupid? Kab iyo lax are inmates in kismayo...Kismayo has taken them prisoners. And Gedo is free we got time and we wait when Kenya leaves we got the keys to unlock the inmates

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:30 am

I want to know how HAG benefit from mx joining KG :notsure: . As for leaving Jubbaland, impossible dude. Unuka leh jubbaland WALAHI Uunuka leh unuka leh unuka leh!!! Jubbaland has been one since british days, we were fighting ogaden who were dhabo dhilifs back then too. I live in middle juba and lower jubba, why would I leave the mx there behind. We are coming back.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:40 am

kees,

kismaayo is no different to caabudwaaq or garbahareey for MX. it is like asking HG to forget about hobyo or cadaado.

there is more MX in lower jubba then galgaduud. MX is majority in the city of kismaayo and is to only darod clan that has villages and nomads outside of kismaayo. only two clans bring milk to the city of kismaayo

1) marehan
2) gaaljecel

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:02 pm

kees,

kismaayo is no different to caabudwaaq or garbahareey for MX. it is like asking HG to forget about hobyo or cadaado.

there is more MX in lower jubba then galgaduud. MX is majority in the city of kismaayo and is to only darod clan that has villages and nomads outside of kismaayo. only two clans bring milk to the city of kismaayo

1) marehan
2) gaaljecel
Keep up with the lies infact I have started beleiving that mx have no numbers.
Imagine Mx cannot raise even 500 men to recruit for Gedo and have to bring in Hawiye and others from Xamar bearing in mind there is almost 10K Ethiopian military in Gedo.

Listen to this clip from your uncle and let me know when
he was running away from Kismaayo chased by Kablalax which was the nearest tuulo he found refuge.
If MX were majority in Kismaayo and its environment he would have not ran to Gedo.

"Belihi dagana wadooyinka ba jidgoyin noo sameye."

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

kees,

1) marehan
2) gaaljecel
Imagine Mx cannot raise even 500 men to recruit for Gedo and have to bring in Hawiye and others from Xamar bearing in mind there is almost 10K Ethiopian military in Gedo.

he was running away from Kismaayo chased by Kablalax which was the nearest tuulo he found refuge.
If MX were majority in Kismaayo and its environment he would have not ran to Gedo.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

kees,

1) marehan
2) gaaljecel

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:03 pm

kees,

1) marehan
2) gaaljecel

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.