Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

what can happen in the last 100 days of Farmaajo?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

what can happen in the last 100 days of Farmaajo?

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:57 am

this is will be a thread where i will cover the federal process and FMS specially JL and the case of Gedo.

110 days remain until the end of his term literally 3 months and we are entering the last two months!

i think these will be the most disastrous 100 days in his 4 years except the ban on direct flights to Kismayo so beware the last kicks of a dying horse but there is one great thing wich is prime minister rooble morally siding with his HAG. he gave appointments to many of them after his cabinet gets approval. when im saying disastrous i mean by trying every thing to salvage himself from sinking so we gonna see alot of destabilization efforts that will end up in vain like Hirshabelle but he will leave behind big mess in this State that will need to be fixed by the next Govt quickly we will also see conflict escalation in troubled Gedo region that might cause unnecessary delays but there wont be new election timetable after the scheduled one.

the ultimatum to establish the representatives of the federal & state level election committees has passed as still some FMS havent submitted like JL and PL. this time PL does not look it will stick with JL maybe because presidential candidate Deni want to accelerate the process and only supports JL to boycott elections takes place in Gedo until non local forces sent back to Xamar but not disturb the federal level. it looks like Gedo will be the last region to elect its mps until they get solution for it under pro Ahmed Madoobe admin wich will happen after reconciliation process takes place that will lead the removal of Xamar forces

anyways the PL members will likely be nominated today and maybe JL will follow suit. i don't think he can't do shit in 100 days i predict all his efforts to come to naught.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: what can happen in the last 100 days of Farmaajo?

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:00 am

I can't believe you wasted 4 years on this cantara baqash.

Abti, Farmaajo is coming back.

I had dinner last night with a son of one of the most powerful Habar Gidir families in this town.

There is NO ONE in this town who thinks Farmaajo isn't coming back. The only question is by how much will this guy win.

Don't spend the next 4 years the same way you spent the last 4.

Ahmed Madoobe, Deni, the Hirshabelle squabble...these are all temporary nothing burgers that will matter as much as your 3 year sheeko caruurad about Murusade is Farmaajo's security guarantee and they can assassinate him at will iyo bujaaj.

You are literally a relic of a long departed past---you and whomever you still believe to listent pointless marfish talk from.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:07 am

Btw are you in Xamar? If you are, why don't we get tea? After all, abtigay baad tahay and we are acquaintances from here. Maybe you will stop disliking me so much if we meet in person :lol: :mrgreen:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:23 am

I had dinner last night with a son of one of the most powerful Habar Gidir families in this town.

There is NO ONE in this town who thinks Farmaajo isn't coming back. The only question is by how much will this guy win.

Ahmed Madoobe, Deni, the Hirshabelle squabble...these are all temporary nothing burgers that will matter as much as your 3 year sheeko caruurad about Murusade is Farmaajo's security guarantee and they can assassinate him at will iyo bujaaj.

You are literally a relic of a long departed past---you and whomever you still believe to listent pointless marfish talk from.

Sxb you remind me of myself 4 years ago. :mrgreen:

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:44 am

Sxb we know. and in 2021 i would remind you of what you could've been. I will be the embodiment of your wishes and hopes. You will look at me and go back the memory lane and wish you did what i did to come back again. Then i will look straight at your face and tell you, "Abgaal only brought tuugs and murderers to the political scene and is still doing that. Not their educated folk" So you can't really do what I did.
Last edited by Sbashi on Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:54 am

Imagine abgaal trying to compete with mx when it comes to politics. Warya nacala abaha kuyale. I brought you from the baadiye while you were naked and gave you training and put xidigs on you. And to this day, when i karbaash you politically you only bring up what I taught you, "the qoray". Unfortunately I didn't teach you politics in the boarding schools. My focus was to feed you get you out of poverty, give you an education and somewhere warm to sleep. And you ruined that and your city by following dumb mooryans and let mooryans be your leaders to this day.
Today is october 21 the day I liberated you from all other somalis and made you actually relevant.

vinshor

Postby vinshor » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:49 pm

Imagine abgaal trying to compete with mx when it comes to politics. Warya nacala abaha kuyale. I brought you from the baadiye while you were naked and gave you training and put xidigs on you. And to this day, when i karbaash you politically you only bring up what I taught you, "the qoray". Unfortunately I didn't teach you politics in the boarding schools. My focus was to feed you get you out of poverty, give you an education and somewhere warm to sleep. And you ruined that and your city by following dumb mooryans and let mooryans be your leaders to this day.
Today is october 21 the day I liberated you from all other somalis and made you actually relevant.
Are you talking about Gedo, since I dont see a single hospital in that region? I hope Gedo is liberated from Kenya and their women spared from the constant rapes and killings.

AbwaanIstakiin

Postby AbwaanIstakiin » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:41 pm

dude or dudette, when you speak of national issue like whats happening in Gedo, when a somali women is rape by adoomey from neighboring country, you need to completely rise above the clan bashing, this is the only thing that should encourage the rock throwers to put down the rock and unite to defeat the common any, then we can bud heads over a cup of tea. :stylin:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:07 pm

Sxb we know. and in 2021 i would remind you of what you could've been. I will be the embodiment of your wishes and hopes. You will look at me and go back the memory lane and wish you did what i did to come back again. Then i will look straight at your face and tell you, "Abgaal only brought tuugs and murderers to the political scene and is still doing that. Not their educated folk" So you can't really do what I did.
LOL. We'll see who is wrong.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:51 pm

Are you talking about Gedo, since I dont see a single hospital in that region? I hope Gedo is liberated from Kenya and their women spared from the constant rapes and killings.
Relax my friend. I was the parent of abgaal leaders today i raised them. Ka xishoo abaha. As for Gedo, Gedo is free and has been free since forever, when did Kenya control Gedo? In fact, we will liberate the occupied places in lower jubba.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:11 pm

Sbashi, don't insults qabiils and don't insult qabiis using the Marehan name sxb. 70% of Somalia is under 35. Wallahi none of these people care about qabil. They just want to build their lives and go on.

Also, you targeted Abgaal very personally in this topic and as a Marehan I can tell you, I DO NOT SHARE THOSE STATEMENTS. Please desist using a name you share with gazllion other people (Marehan) to insult another name shared by a gazillion other people (Abgaal)

Both clans are being abused in that process

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:45 am

If a peaceful and credible 'election' were to happen in Somalia then there's no chance Mooge will be reelected, instead a HAG will replace him

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.