Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TIME TO END 4.5 WITHIN MAREHAN. NO REER SIYAAD KURSI, NO REER XASSAN KURSI, NO WAGARDHAC KURSI. OPEN CONTEST FOR ALL 17

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

TIME TO END 4.5 WITHIN MAREHAN. NO REER SIYAAD KURSI, NO REER XASSAN KURSI, NO WAGARDHAC KURSI. OPEN CONTEST FOR ALL 17

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:45 am

SADDAM,

I HAVE COME TO PROFOUND REALIZATION.

I AM REER SIYAAD.

REER SIYAAD ALWAYS GET A SEAT.

REER SIYAAD IS JUFFO HOOSAAD WITH BAH-XAWAADLE OF REER DIINI

BAH-XAWAADLE HAVE 2 MPS AND A SENATE.

THAT IS INJUSTICE WITHIN MAREHAN WALLAHI.

GENERALLY THE PROBLEM IS 4.5.

There should be NO "Reer Siyaad" seat.

There should be NO "Reer Ugaas Shermaarke" seat.

THERE SHOULD BE NO "SEAT" OWNED BY ANY MAREHAN JUFFO.

EVERY SINGLE MAREHAN/SADE SEAT SHOULD BE OPEN CONTEST.

EVERY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL WHO IS MAREHAN SHOULD BR ABLE TO RUN FOR ANY SINGLE OPEN MAREHAN SEAT.

GRT THIS ROLLING SADDAM.

IF WE THE YOUNG GENERATION DON'T CHANGE THIS WHO WILL?

BEING IN SOMALIA HAS OPENED MY EYES TO WHERE THE PROBLEM IS COMING FROM.

FOCK 4.5 AND WE NEED TO START IT WITHIN MAREHAN.

EVERY OTHER YOUNG SOMALI SHOULD SIMILARLY DO THE SAME IN THEIR OWN CLANS IF WE WANT TO SEE A SOMALIA WE CAN BE PROUD OF.

AGAIN,

NO JUFFO OWNS ANY SEAT WITHIN MAREHAN. EVERY MAREHAN SEAT SHOULD BE FREE AND OPEN CONTEST.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: TIME TO END 4.5 WITHIN MAREHAN. NO REER SIYAAD KURSI, NO REER XASSAN KURSI, NO WAGARDHAC KURSI. OPEN CONTEST FOR ALL

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:24 pm

Contested kulaha ..war ma tagaal iyo xaq daro rabtaa
Just get rid of that jarer looking midget and replace him with non reer dini .

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: TIME TO END 4.5 WITHIN MAREHAN. NO REER SIYAAD KURSI, NO REER XASSAN KURSI, NO WAGARDHAC KURSI. OPEN CONTEST FOR ALL

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:05 pm

Smile, don't insult beesha Jareerweyne walaalay, lakin I agree. That kursi belongs to reer Garaad.

Actually I was at the house of the Reer Garaad/reer Sharaawe deputy Minister earlier tonight. MX got Wasiiru Dawle Foreign Minister Farmaajo's right hand guy Balal Osman and the other position went to reer Garaad. The Reer Garaad deputy minister's wife is reer Siyaad Xussein. Lovely lady wallahi. She is hosting all the ministers for dinner soon with Cawad the MJ Foreign Minister as emcee. :up:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:55 pm

SADDAM,

I AM REER SIYAAD.

EVERY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL WHO IS MAREHAN SHOULD BR ABLE TO RUN FOR ANY SINGLE OPEN MAREHAN SEAT.

GRT THIS ROLLING SADDAM.

EVERY OTHER YOUNG SOMALI SHOULD SIMILARLY DO THE SAME IN THEIR OWN CLANS IF WE WANT TO SEE A SOMALIA WE CAN BE PROUD OF.

AGAIN,

NO JUFFO OWNS ANY SEAT WITHIN MAREHAN. EVERY MAREHAN SEAT SHOULD BE FREE AND OPEN CONTEST.
That is not justice the main reason of introducing 4.5 amongst your folks was to prevent inequality which still is prevalent.
Facaye has no seats so do alot of Mx.

If you get rid of the quota based representation amonst Mx then.
Most of the guys elected will be Reer Diini cos they have the $$$$.
Other mx subclans have no money that can much Farmajos .
Just look at the allocation within FGS reer diini always gets lion share.
The only reason Moalimu even got the govonor of Gedo is due to politics because Madoobe sponsored non reer diini lives matters and awarded Mxamud Sayid as VP relegating reer Diini.
That is the reason why Farmajo is at war with Madhoobe.
He has ensured that other lama oyaan like reer Axmed, Talxe, reer Xassan did get representation.

Under MSB the business was always handled by hoise of Diini.The rest geeljire like reer Xassan iyo Talxe were in the bush.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:55 pm

SADDAM,

I AM REER SIYAAD.

GRT THIS ROLLING SADDAM.

AGAIN,

That is not justice the main reason of introducing 4.5 amongst your folks was to prevent inequality which still is prevalent.

The only reason Moalimu even got the govonor of Gedo is due to politics because Madoobe sponsored non reer diini lives matters and awarded Mxamud Sayid as VP relegating reer Diini.
He has ensured that other lama oyaan like reer Axmed, Talxe, reer Xassan did get representation.

Under MSB the business was always handled by hoise of Diini.The rest geeljire like reer Xassan iyo Talxe were in the bush.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:44 am

SADDAM,

I AM REER SIYAAD.

GRT THIS ROLLING SADDAM.

AGAIN,

Please stay out of Marehan affairs, focus on Jigjiga and Garissa, Marehan is none of your concern :lost:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:15 pm

His bacaac aside, it is possible there is aome truth to possible unintended consequences. For example, Hawlraarsame and Habar Yacquub seats are XAAL (along with deserving it.

By Xaal I mean, Marehan has committed grave injustice against some of their own and so those seats are considered untouchable as penance.

But if the REER SIYAAD SEAT FOR EXAMPLE BELONGS TO GARBAHAAREY THEN MY POSITION IS EVERY SINGLE REER GARBAHAAREY OF ANY SUB-CLAN SHOULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR THAT SEAT NOT JUST MY REER SIYAAD. PERIOD. FULL STOP.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:23 pm

Voltage,

I like this. Seems democratic and fair. We should also add a clan census as well.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:55 pm

Dang voltage jareer is not caay..it’s just short jareerweyne.

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:32 pm

His bacaac aside, it is possible there is aome truth to possible unintended consequences. For example, Hawlraarsame and Habar Yacquub seats are XAAL (along with deserving it.

By Xaal I mean, Marehan has committed grave injustice against some of their own and so those seats are considered untouchable as penance.

But if the REER SIYAAD SEAT FOR EXAMPLE BELONGS TO GARBAHAAREY THEN MY POSITION IS EVERY SINGLE REER GARBAHAAREY OF ANY SUB-CLAN SHOULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR THAT SEAT NOT JUST MY REER SIYAAD. PERIOD. FULL STOP.
Not a bad idea actually. We should implement this sort of clause so that we get nidaam and kaladambeyn that is bottom up and for the sole purpose of setting up a working maamul that can grow outwards. Our spheres of influence should have certain proven models put into place that will give us makings of a first world nation, whether that is in Galgaduud Sare or Jubbaland doesn't matter.There are certain mindset shifts that need to be formed so that we set up concrete cultural barrier between us and the wuxuush/moryaans.

Over 200 years ago in 1789 the French National Constituent Assembly issued the Déclaration des droits de l'homme et du citoyen (Declaration of the Rights of Man and the Citizen) which defined individual and collective rights as the french revolution was ongoing

We should do this for Beesha Sade tribes to ensure equity is realized, with the understanding of merit being the most important factor for public office. Each sub clan must bring forward technocratic candidates and they must have military advisors to ensure security for the Sade community where ever they live since the country is littered with insurgents as well as moryaans that could be brainwashed into causing anarchy again.

To bring about this equity for sub clans that have faced issues in the past from the community there should be proportional justice or as you called it xaal to bring them up to par with others. This is something that should be in writing or understood.

It's become more apparent in the last 15 years that all somalis are not equal this could be due to culture or upbringing or even genetics. Therefore we should focus on making our community more self sufficient and hopefully one day they will be able to bring comprehensive solutions if that comes about down the line. Either way you're there now so try and give the younger generation this sort of perspective.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:07 am

Ugaaska, thank you. You literally organized my point succinctly.

We don't need to wait for Somalia to change, we should start within ourselves the change we want to see in Somalia.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.