Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ugaaska cowlyahan (ogaaden) asked their seat to be taken to Garbaharey

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: ugaaska cowlyahan (ogaaden) asked their seat to be taken to Garbaharey

Postby Nomand » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:58 pm

ogadeen don't live in buaale. ogadeen like to claim places that they don't live in.

they also claim places like fafaxdhuun/ miirkhaliifo / gariley which are 100 percent marehan.

only town they have in somalia is afmadow which they now share with lots of jareers. dhobley has always been a idp camp similar to dadaab.

1m1v will expose them very hard.

Seedyare
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Seedyare » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:06 pm

Terri,

MXs cleared out Boran out of the west side of the river. Cawlyahan are Galti. They came later. They only rose to prominence due to Mursal in the 19th century. Ironically, Farah Ugaas and Cawlyahan migrated the same time. This all documented. Answer my question, why didn't Kumade liberate Bu'ale?

:lol: :lol:
first of all,stop mentioning faarax Ugaas and Cawlyahan in the same context.One is a large tribe and the other one is a landhere sub sub group of older but otherwise laangaab Sade folks of Daarod .Compare Faarax Ugaas and Faarax Samatar and that would be more sensible .Faarax Samatar is a powerhouse and the dominant sub group of Ree Afgaab section of Cawlyahan.They majorily live in Afdheer zone of Ogadenia.

Cawlyahan.......Abaadir
Jibraail.............Daauud
Xasan...............Maxamad
Muumin............Ciis

Afgaab.............Mataan
Haraare............Yuusuf
Cabdille............Xuseen
Gadiid...............Khalaf
Warsame..........Sharmarke
Samatar...........Ugaas Guled
Faarax(OG)......Faarax (MRX)

Ree Faarax Ugaas branch into Diini Faarax and 4 other smaler groups with no significant populations.(Guleed,Xirsi,Rooble iyo mid kale)

Ree Faarax Samatar branch into big four and four other considerably sizeable groups

The Big four
-Ree Faahiye
-Ree Xaad
-Ree Caafi
-Ree Nuur

the other four
-Ree Camir
-Ree Liibaan
-Ree Iimaan
-Ree Bayr

...........................Ugaas Guleed vs Samatar Warsame

Ugaas Guleed had Faarax Ugaas and 3 small sections called Baho Guleed(very small sectiins indeed)

Samatar Warsame branches into :

Baho Samatar (two smaller lineages)
Bulbul Samatar
Faarax Samatar

.............................Sharmarke Khalaf vs Warsame Gadiid

Sharmarke khalaf branches into

*Ugaas Guleed (FaaraxUgas,Baho Guled)
*Bah Dir,Bah Abasguul(both very tiny but an not sure whether thay they are the progeny of Sharmarke or his father Khalaf )

Warsame Gadiid branches into five .

Samatar (the largest )
Guleed (2nd largest)
Khayr (3rd )
Khalaf (4th)
Jaamac(the only small clan out of the five Warsame Gadiids)

......................................Khalaf Xuseen vs Gadiid Cabdille

Gadiid had only Warsame and Khalaf might had more than one son but again only Sharmarke particularly his son Ugaas Guleed explodes in population .the rest can even be an independent entity.

...........................Xuseen Yuusuf vs Cabdille Haraare

Xuseen had 5 sons ;
Yabar(tiny)
Cali(small),
Axmad (sizeable) ,
Siyaad(2nd largest)
Khalaf (largest .three tiny baho and Faarax Ugaas)

Cabdille had 7 sons

1.Gadiid (largest ,Faarax Samatar,Baho Samatar,Bulbul,Ree Guleed,Ree Khayr,Khalaf-mataan and Jaamac .other othan Jaamac and Baho samatar,the rest are laandhere groups)

2.Dalal (2nd largest Afgaab clan after Warsame Gadiid .they branch into Guudwaaq,Cigaal and Warfaa) .They have strong presence in both Kenya and Itopiya.Almost but slighestly larger than Siyaad Xusern who are concentrated in Galmudug and parts of ethiopia.I would say a combination of Celi Xuseen and Siyaad Xuseen will equal Dalal.

3.Aadan 'Sanqool'

4.Tukoow,5 Cabdi,6.Khayr,7.Samatar (these four are smaller branches but their combination still make a sizeable group)

...............................Yuusuf Mataan vs Haraare Afgaab .

Yuusuf had Ina Nuur and Xuseen Yuusuf (Ina Nuur is small branch )

Haraare Afgaab had four

7da Cabdille Haraare,Ree Daahir ,Ree Khaalid ,Ree Liibaan ..Ree Daahir control one of the famous boreholes of Ree Afgaab called QOOXLE.today qooxle is district populated by both Ree Daahir and Ree Guuleed.

................................Afgaab Muumin vs Mataan Ciis

Mataan Ciis had two :Garaad Hiraabe(Ree Garaad) and Yuusuf Mataan .

Afgaab had Five :

three Bareesacad

Saalax Afgaab
Maxamad Afgaab
Fuqu Dudub Afgaab (largest of the three.also the largest Afgaab clan in Kenya though Dalal might also be the largest)

Three Bah Abasguul

*Xirsi Afgaab
*Yuusuf Afgaab
*Haraare Afgaab (The largest)

@ReturnofMarixman, I have so far compared Ciis Maxamad and Ree Afgaab .both are the largest in their respective clans(Cawlyahan and Marexaan).From the Above unbaised comparison,Afgaab have more sub clans than Ciis Maxamad and allow me to remind you,Afgaab is just one of the 9 sub tribes of Cawlyahan .The other Cawlyahan branches are all sizeable clans but Ree Cali and Ree Waafate can somehow rival the population explosion of Afgaab.Ree Cali will never acknowldege afgaab as the no.1 .Similaraly Waafate ,have their own opinion because they branch into numerous branches that stretch from Bakool to the outskirts of Godey .

Why am I telling you all these? equating Faarax Ugaas to Cawlyahan is like comparing Sade and the rest of Daarood .Totally incompatible in terms of size and magnitude .

The other part is Jubaland and its habitants.let's leave it to the slain colonial officer(Elliot or Elyan in Somali) to narrate some historical facts .Xaaji Cabdiraxman Mursal (Ree Waafate) killed the big kaafir .

The Marehan, Ogaden, and Herti Somali are all strongly represented in Jubaland.

The Marehan tribe occupy the north-east part in the neighbourhood of Serenleh and Dolo. From Italian territory they have emigrated into Jubaland during the last twenty years, and are still inclined to be turbulent. They are possessors of large numbers of camels, and of horses also in lesser number, but, unlike the Ogaden, they do not rear cattle extensively. Probably their numbers do not exceed 5000.

The Herti Somali occupy the coast and extend inland as far as the Deshek Wama. Of the three sub-tribes of the Herti, the Midjertein [Majeerteen] are the most numerous in Jubaland, while the Wasengeleh are but few in number and the Dolbahanta still remain to the east of the Juba. The Herti do business as traders as well as rear cattle. Their numbers are about 3000.

The Ogaden Somali are split up into five important sub-tribes are the Mohamed Zubeir, the Aulihan, the Abd Wak, the Abdallah, and the Magharbul. Two other sub-tribes are of less importance, namely, the Her Mohamed and the Habr Suliman. It is remarkable that the so-called Mad Mullah, Mohamed Abdullah Hassan, belongs to the very unimportant tribe of the Habr Suliman. Of the Ogaden in Jubaland the Mohamed Zubeir are the most influential and numerous. They occupy the Afmadu district as far south as the Deshek Wama, and own immense quantities of cattle. The Aulihan tribe frequent the district to the west and south of Serenleh. They are rich in camels as well as cattle, and the Juba river is their main water-supply.

The Abd Wak and the Abdullah tribes occupy the districts of Rauia-adi and Lorian. The latter of these tribes wander as far as the Tana river seeking for water in the dry season. The Abd Wak are the more numerous, and might be able to put 1000 spearmen and riflemen in the field. Between these two above-mentioned tribes and the Mohamed Zubeir tribe there is a constant feud which sometimes leads to a fight. The Maghaabul sub-tribe occupies the sub-district to the east of Rama-adi, known as Joreh. Though they are not strong numerically, yet they are rich in cattle.

It is, perhaps, necessary to repeat that only Darud [Darood] Somali are to be found in Jubaland
source :http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0016-7 ... 2.0.CO;2-R

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:17 pm

Seedyare,

Exactly, Mohamed Zubeer and Reer Yusuf were the first Daroods in Jubboyinka. This is well known. Serinley is modern Gedo region. Farah Ugaas in size and lineage competes with older clans like MX and MS. Heck even their jiffo hoose are well known. Forget their bahs.

Seedyare
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Seedyare » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:37 pm

ReturnofMariixmaan

Ree Diini sub clans are known for their role in Kacaan regime.But population wise,I dont think they are very large.This how I would list ree Faarax Ugaas according to their population

1.Ree Dalal
2.Ree Ugaas
3.Ree Siyaad
4.Ree Warsame
5.Ree Kooshin
6.Ree Xirsi
7.Ree Nuur
8.Ree Maxamud Guleed
9.Guleed Faarax
10.Rooble Faarax

(Warfaa,Shirwac,Maxamud and Faarax Diini ,Dhaaweed Faarax ,Xirsi Faarax only exist as a cluster of families with no sizeable populations )

Faarax Samatar or Samatar Warsame on the other hand can be grouped as

1.Ree Faahiye
2.Ree Xaad
3.Ree Caafi
4.Ree Nuur
5.Ree Bulbul
6.Ree Iimaan
7.Ree Caamir
8.Ree Liibaan
9.Ree Bayr
10.Baho Samatar

Forget about the larger Warsame Gadiid,Cabdille Haraare or Afgaab ,Samatar Warsame alone can outnumber Faarax Ugaas .I closely examine both clans and my studies show Faarax Ugaas not being so large but their dominant role amongst the Marehan and Somali govts oftentimes elevate their name above their actual size and age .

let's examine the abtirsi of two men from Sayyid mahamad era

Afgaab.........Mataan
Haraare........Yuusuf
Cabdille........Xuseen
Gadiid..........Khalaf
Warsame....Sharmarke
Samatar.....Guleed
Faarax........Faarax
Faahiye.......Diini
Geedi..........Sharmarke
Cali.............Shirwac
Abokor.......Cali
Dhaqane....Xasan
Nuur...........Faarax-Afcad

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:33 am

Voltage i don't care which boon resides where. Here's Mohamed Zubeer cities. You don't have a proper- built city you call home hence dreaming of booli-qaran 2 after you sold booli-qaran 1 to the cheapest bidder. Here's MZ cities enjoy.

So we both agree one sub-clan of reer Diini has more equity in Somalia than all of Ogaadeen combined?

Closed conversation.
I haven't even mentioned Kismaayo, Afmadow, Qooqaani, Kulbiyow, Dhoobley, Bu'aale, Baardheere,Joore, Xagar, yeed, ceel-barde, rab-dhuure, Habaasweyne, and many more in Both Jubbas and Bakool. I was talking about the extras we have, as MZ, apart from the Somali cities. Now, the question is what extras you have outside Somalia? i haven't even yet mentioned NFD.

21 years of looting Somali wealth, yet you live in shanty towns.
7 years of being average boon, and 3years of having boon President at the helm, all you have is empty threats with no credibilty to back it up.
Madoobe is still thriving, so accept your laangaabnimo and fall in line.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:53 am

I am waiting for the second the KDF is removed from the equation.

The natural order will right itself.

In the mean time, continue what is quite literally the definition of a superficial "conversation."

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:12 am

I am waiting for the second the KDF is removed from the equation.

The natural order will right itself.

In the mean time, continue what is quite literally the definition of a superficial "conversation."
I have always been superior than boon. Keep waiting till dawn of time that's the only hope you have to get booli-qaran2.

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:02 am

ogaden is waiting the day Ethiopia pulls out of Gedo. I'll bet it won't take madoobe a day to bring order and throw out the xabashi admins built there. :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:03 am

I have always been superior than boon. Keep waiting till dawn of time that's the only hope you have to get booli-qaran2.
People are superior to each other in values, dhaqan, behavior, and goodness---and you have shown no capacity for any of those.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:31 am

Garbaharey is majority Talxe .You had to include Jareer and Raxxaweyn to Reer Siyaad to increase numbers

Reer Siyad diini are recent immigrants to Gedo brought by MSB and yet most of them are jareer looking.

And Afmadow is not the only town MZ settle in Juboyinka. Dhobley (Afmadow district ) is bigger than any MX settlement in Gedo . 1 for 1.
I don't know if you noticed, but Low IQ posts bore me.
Low IQ is you who for the last 10 years have been on the bench record of writing alot of bolox.

You plagiarising of history and concocting narratives to squeeze in your irrelevant mx contribution to the conquest of Juboyinka.You are like African Americans who claim their ancestors came with the white man to conquere the new world.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:37 am

People are superior to each other in values, dhaqan, behavior, and goodness---and you have shown no capacity for any of those.
Voltage, what do you expect when, the last 7 years, your whole aim was to diminish, destroy, and undermine Madobe? when you can't win an argument on the real issues, you switch to moral side. In case you were expecting leniency, No Mercy at the battlefield in a world of cyber war.
All guns are blazing.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:49 am

Voltage, what do you expect when, the last 7 years, your whole aim was to diminish, destroy, and undermine Madobe? when you can't win an argument on the real issues, you switch to moral side. In case you were expecting leniency, No Mercy at the battlefield in a world of cyber war.
All guns are blazing.
Opposing a politically active politician is my freedom of choice. It doesn't mean I am superior to OG. And you should show the same distinction between freedom to choose your political choices and hatreds towards groups of Somali.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:52 am

Garbaharey is majority Talxe .You had to include Jareer and Raxxaweyn to Reer Siyaad to increase numbers

Reer Siyad diini are recent immigrants to Gedo brought by MSB and yet most of them are jareer looking.

And Afmadow is not the only town MZ settle in Juboyinka. Dhobley (Afmadow district ) is bigger than any MX settlement in Gedo . 1 for 1.
Low IQ is you who for the last 10 years have been on the bench record of writing alot of bolox.

You plagiarising of history and concocting narratives to squeeze in your irrelevant mx contribution to the conquest of Juboyinka.You are like African Americans who claim their ancestors came with the white man to conquere the new world.
How long I write anywhere is no one's business and vice versa.

For low IQ, it is still attempting to talk about Faafaxdhuun mythology when I have shown Marehan captured it exactly a 105 years ago.

Notice I didn't even respond to that; it is a reflection of how bored I now am with kindergarten level Somali mythologizing.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:34 pm

For low IQ, it is still attempting to talk about Faafaxdhuun mythology when I have shown Marehan captured it exactly a 105 years ago.

Notice I didn't even respond to that; it is a reflection of how bored I now am with kindergarten level Somali mythologizing.
You never captured anything you came as scavengers after you ran away from.Sayidka and took cover in Gedo.

Fafaxduun was captured by MSB tanks in the 80s while Bardheere was captured through systematic displacement of the ogadens from the 70s and the 80s was a peek.

You have never involved in a battle with the British they knew you as useless askaris who were using their guns to rob other somali clans like cawliyahan, degodia and Garreh.You were classified as shifta and even banned from the NFD by the British because of marexan askaris tendancies to rob the white mans stores of provision.
Marexan driver even stile his whitemans vehicle and escaped with it to Gedo this caused the British in the 1950s to ban Marexan completly from.NFD.

Another hogwosh fabrication is claimming you conqured lands with MZ while you didnt have numbers.MZ and Marexan never met eye to eye in any situation.
In 20 years time you will start claimming how Mx reer guri conqueered Kismaayo from Baajun in the 1890s.While only mx family in Kismaayo was Talxa in the 60s who were working in the abattoir for MJ businessmen.

Cascasey the criminal brought by MSB in the 70s thought he would capture Kismaayo just like they were planning for Bardheere.Cascasey stole Unlaayes land in Kismaayo and build his Cascasey hotel there.

Voltage you were always magaan to Ogaden.Never a stand aloneclan.Even you couldnt maintain your somali identity and most of you are oromofied in Hararghe.
You have yo thank us for having made tou kept somali identity or else you would be an oromo today.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:45 pm

You never captured anything you came as scavengers after you ran away from.Sayidka and took cover in Gedo.

Fafaxduun was captured by MSB tanks in the 80s while Bardheere was captured through systematic displacement of the ogadens from the 70s and the 80s was a peek.

You have never involved in a battle with the British they knew you as useless askaris who were using their guns to rob other somali clans like cawliyahan, degodia and Garreh.You were classified as shifta and even banned from the NFD by the British because of marexan askaris tendancies to rob the white mans stores of provision.
Marexan driver even stile his whitemans vehicle and escaped with it to Gedo this caused the British in the 1950s to ban Marexan completly from.NFD.

Another hogwosh fabrication is claimming you conqured lands with MZ while you didnt have numbers.MZ and Marexan never met eye to eye in any situation.
In 20 years time you will start claimming how Mx reer guri conqueered Kismaayo from Baajun in the 1890s.While only mx family in Kismaayo was Talxa in the 60s who were working in the abattoir for MJ businessmen.

Cascasey the criminal brought by MSB in the 70s thought he would capture Kismaayo just like they were planning for Bardheere.Cascasey stole Unlaayes land in Kismaayo and build his Cascasey hotel there.

Voltage you were always magaan to Ogaden.Never a stand aloneclan.Even you couldnt maintain your somali identity and most of you are oromofied in Hararghe.
You have yo thank us for having made tou kept somali identity or else you would be an oromo today.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.