Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ina lilaahi Amal Bank Head of Operations in Kismayo has just been assassinated

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Ina lilaahi Amal Bank Head of Operations in Kismayo has just been assassinated

Postby Sbashi » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:23 am

Im not Teeri .Im Seedyare the bestplaya.Xaal baan ka bixinayaa erayga bakhti blse Ree Xasankan Diinigu maskaxda ka dagay wuxuu ku halday wax indhaha laga laaban karo maaha .

Shaafi Raabi iyo Shigshigoow labaduba gacan cadaw bay ku baxeen .waa marxuumiin ilaahay ha u naxariisto. Intaa wixii dhaafsan waa sheeko xumo iyo shuqul xumo ilkayar .

Maytida halaga wada xishoodo hana loo wada duceeyo .

Cawlyahanka aad is leedahay dugaasho oo ogadenka kale ku jabi waa kuwa aad dakanada ka gashay ee gobolkoodii Gedo aad hubkii Kacaanka kaga qaaday .Ha u malayn inay Baardheere iyo Faafaxdhuun ka samreen.Ha u malayn nacas Farmaajo oo kale ah inuu Ogaaden isku diri karo.
You went crazy, reer diini this reer diini that. Leave reer diini alone. I'm the one facing you today.
Being dead doesn't clear you of all your misdeeds. That being said, aun to all muslims who died. However, your adeer was a tuug and a criminal. The sooner you accept that the better aun but that's what he was when he lived. We won't act like he was innocent. Whoever killed him you deal with it, chances are you killed him yourself. We don't take sides in a family feud. As for shigshigow we know you killed him and you know it too. Cough up a reer abdillah businessman preferably the tuugs sitting with madoobe that were mooryans before but who madoobe made into businessmen. Or i heard shafi's brother was there when shigshigow was murdered. Bring us that guy. I hope their mum is dead. She would be hurt to lose two sons one after another.
Those baseless rants will never help you anyway .Better you stop slandering the deceased .I know you are filled with tribal cuqdad ever since you lost Kismayo.According to your empty Kaacanist way of thinking,any Ogaden who worked with Madabobe administration is criminal and must have wronged Marehan in one way or the another .And that is grossly wrong.

Ilaa iyo hada waxaad wado ayaa ah "Ogaadeenka raga laga dilay waxay ahaayeen dambiilayaal kuwa ilkayar ee dintayna waa shacab la dulmay " Caqligaa asaga ah nabadana wuu kaa fogayn,colaadna waxba kaa tari maayo.intaa meel ku qoro sxb :up:
I never said working with ahmed madoobe makes you a criminal. Don't put words in my mouth. Working with an administration and doing criminal acts while under administration are not the same. You're stilll equating the two men. Caqli wardei boon wa kaas. Oromo inbreds still can't understand the difference between a civilian and someone like shaafi. It's funny how shigshigoow is suddenly comparable to criminals because of him being marehan. Being a certain qabil is now a crime in the eyes of cagdheers. :ehh: Being cagdheer and dead doesn't mean you can be called criminal. Nice logic.

Seedyare
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Ina lilaahi Amal Bank Head of Operations in Kismayo has just been assassinated

Postby Seedyare » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:18 am

You went crazy, reer diini this reer diini that. Leave reer diini alone. I'm the one facing you today.
Being dead doesn't clear you of all your misdeeds. That being said, aun to all muslims who died. However, your adeer was a tuug and a criminal. The sooner you accept that the better aun but that's what he was when he lived. We won't act like he was innocent. Whoever killed him you deal with it, chances are you killed him yourself. We don't take sides in a family feud. As for shigshigow we know you killed him and you know it too. Cough up a reer abdillah businessman preferably the tuugs sitting with madoobe that were mooryans before but who madoobe made into businessmen. Or i heard shafi's brother was there when shigshigow was murdered. Bring us that guy. I hope their mum is dead. She would be hurt to lose two sons one after another.
Those baseless rants will never help you anyway .Better you stop slandering the deceased .I know you are filled with tribal cuqdad ever since you lost Kismayo.According to your empty Kaacanist way of thinking,any Ogaden who worked with Madabobe administration is criminal and must have wronged Marehan in one way or the another .And that is grossly wrong.

Ilaa iyo hada waxaad wado ayaa ah "Ogaadeenka raga laga dilay waxay ahaayeen dambiilayaal kuwa ilkayar ee dintayna waa shacab la dulmay " Caqligaa asaga ah nabadana wuu kaa fogayn,colaadna waxba kaa tari maayo.intaa meel ku qoro sxb :up:
I never said working with ahmed madoobe makes you a criminal. Don't put words in my mouth. Working with an administration and doing criminal acts while under administration are not the same. You're stilll equating the two men. Caqli wardei boon wa kaas. Oromo inbreds still can't understand the difference between a civilian and someone like shaafi. It's funny how shigshigoow is suddenly comparable to criminals because of him being marehan. Being a certain qabil is now a crime in the eyes of cagdheers. :ehh: Being cagdheer and dead doesn't mean you can be called criminal. Nice logic.

Marehan praise and exalt the fallen Siyad Barre ,they also consider warload Barr3 Hiiraale and his associates heroes who planted them in Kasmayo particlarly Xerada Guulwadayaasha .despite the well documented misdeeds and tyranny of Siyaad bare,Barre Hiiraale and his fellow Cago-barar mongrels,yet every other Marexaan consider the two Barres heavyweight Marexaan leaders waliba rag wadaniyiin ah :lol:

Worst of all, Ilkayar folks consider Farmajo a true statesman and Wadani despite his soft spot for his Ree Dalal .His political robbery of Habar Ciise and Hawrarsame is all over the internet .His nepotism for ree Diini is also very much published in facebook and other platforms.Above all,Farmajo fought Ogaden ,Hawiye and MJs with the state funds .Instead of rooting out the shabaab that control large swathes of Mogadishu economy ,the man tries to capture Kismayo for Marexaan but that is beyond his reach .That is why I consider Marexan leadership a cesspool of nationalistic fakery underpinned with some tribal greed.

Adeer,Waxba caashaa la dilay iyo war raqiis ah haku soo gabane xiniinyahaaga intaad soo fuusho kaalay bal Kismayo la wareeg ileen waan ku arkaa oo waad samri la'dahaye :lol:

Tan kale,Cawlyahan Waxaad heshiish noqon kartaan marka aad Baardheere iyo Faafaxdhuun usoo celiso ileen hubkii kacaankii xaaraanta ahaa ayd ooga xoogteen e .Ayagoo dhulkoodii la dhacay cadawdu ku daanshoon oo Baardheere iyo Faafaxdhuun nasab dhimanku joogayaan,hadiiba Cawlyahan ku qancaan in ay Ugaaska Wareersan hadalkii maqlaan ,dee iyaga uun baa ah qoom codeeyay oo gunnimo qaayibay :ehh:

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:57 am

Marehan praise and exalt the fallen Siyad Barre ,they also consider warload Barr3 Hiiraale and his associates heroes who planted them in Kasmayo particlarly Xerada Guulwadayaasha .despite the well documented misdeeds and tyranny of Siyaad bare,Barre Hiiraale and his fellow Cago-barar mongrels,yet every other Marexaan consider the two Barres heavyweight Marexaan leaders waliba rag wadaniyiin ah :lol:

Worst of all, Ilkayar folks consider Farmajo a true statesman and Wadani despite his soft spot for his Ree Dalal .His political robbery of Habar Ciise and Hawrarsame is all over the internet .His nepotism for ree Diini is also very much published in facebook and other platforms.Above all,Farmajo fought Ogaden ,Hawiye and MJs with the state funds .Instead of rooting out the shabaab that control large swathes of Mogadishu economy ,the man tries to capture Kismayo for Marexaan but that is beyond his reach .That is why I consider Marexan leadership a cesspool of nationalistic fakery underpinned with some tribal greed.

Adeer,Waxba caashaa la dilay iyo war raqiis ah haku soo gabane xiniinyahaaga intaad soo fuusho kaalay bal Kismayo la wareeg ileen waan ku arkaa oo waad samri la'dahaye

Tan kale,Cawlyahan Waxaad heshiish noqon kartaan marka aad Baardheere iyo Faafaxdhuun usoo celiso ileen hubkii kacaankii xaaraanta ahaa ayd ooga xoogteen e .Ayagoo dhulkoodii la dhacay cadawdu ku daanshoon oo Baardheere iyo Faafaxdhuun nasab dhimanku joogayaan,hadiiba Cawlyahan ku qancaan in ay Ugaaska Wareersan hadalkii maqlaan ,dee iyaga uun baa ah qoom codeeyay oo gunnimo qaayibay :ehh:
Well-said. I like honesty you know. Kismayo is our promise then. As for cawliyahan since when do cawliyahan own all of bardheere for it to be given to them. They still live in parts of bardheere and they are welcome to stay where they lived before. If you cared about cawliyahan you would've given them proper representation in afmadow and actually liberated their deegans from AS. Today cawliyahan know their real enemy, the mx boogeyman you sold to them no longer works. Their real enemy is the one denying them their rights in jubbaland and the one who refuses to liberate their lands. Not a boogyeman who stole a fantasy land belonging to them. If they are coming for me, then they are welcome. We've been neighbors for centuries and we know each other. As for you aliens from qabridhagax or whatever it's called. It's time you go back. :lost:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:47 am

Im not Teeri .Im Seedyare the bestplaya.Xaal baan ka bixinayaa erayga bakhti blse Ree Xasankan Diinigu maskaxda ka dagay wuxuu ku halday wax indhaha laga laaban karo maaha .

Shaafi Raabi iyo Shigshigoow labaduba gacan cadaw bay ku baxeen .waa marxuumiin ilaahay ha u naxariisto. Intaa wixii dhaafsan waa sheeko xumo iyo shuqul xumo ilkayar .

Maytida halaga wada xishoodo hana loo wada duceeyo .

Cawlyahanka aad is leedahay dugaasho oo ogadenka kale ku jabi waa kuwa aad dakanada ka gashay ee gobolkoodii Gedo aad hubkii Kacaanka kaga qaaday .Ha u malayn inay Baardheere iyo Faafaxdhuun ka samreen.Ha u malayn nacas Farmaajo oo kale ah inuu Ogaaden isku diri karo.
Shaafi Rabbi brother was in the car whilst they shot at Shigshigoow mercilessly killing him execution style. It was clear revenge attack. AUN.
So in other words what you are implying is Marexan killed Shafi Raabi.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:16 pm

President mucalimo understood the killing of shigshigoow as madoobe trying to instigate a clan war and make others specially cawlyahan hesitant from going to garbaharey, which is what i said listen from 6:15

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:28 pm

Secret recording released of Ogaden Leader Lugadheere threatening Shigshigoow shortly before his murder

https://fb.watch/1wuHbBlc_2/

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:38 pm

Secret recording released of Ogaden Leader Lugadheere threatening Shigshigoow shortly before his murder

Lugadheere is Sheekhaal so is his wife.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:11 am

Lugadheere is Sheekhaal so is his wife.
He works for Madoobe so he is simply their mouthpiece and fall guy. Sheekaasha Raaso jooga now how to deal with gunta :clap:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:46 am

Macalimu says elections shall began on the 16th

https://fb.watch/1wFXdCBn5f/

Wagarboii

Postby Wagarboii » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:37 pm

Macalimu says elections shall began on the 16th

https://fb.watch/1wFXdCBn5f/
Cagdheers and khaniisjarteens are so jealous of us that basically that made this stupid fake Alliance called kablalax, witch we smoked the shit outta them, few weeks later they come with Kenyan tanks😂😂😂😂, we’re so landheere we have presence in galmudug, jubaland, Ethiopia, NfD, even in xamar 😂🤣

Wagarboii

Postby Wagarboii » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:33 pm

Cagdheer are flower qaxooti who are going to go back to there masters amxaaro iyo kukuyu 😂🤣

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.