Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING: HSM in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt meeting w/ Israeli & UAE intelligence for campaign support 2021 Somal elections!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

BREAKING: HSM in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt meeting w/ Israeli & UAE intelligence for campaign support 2021 Somal elections!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:00 pm

:damn: :damn:

I hope this is fake news. Wallahi this is scary if true

THREAD:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING: HSM in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt meeting w/ Israeli & UAE intelligence for campaign support 2021 Somal electi

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:05 pm

Everyone competing with Farmaajo is a traitor. Shalay it was kacaan diid today traitor. N&N fanboys are freaking crazy walahi

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING: HSM in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt meeting w/ Israeli & UAE intelligence for campaign support 2021 Somal electi

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:40 pm

Everyone competing with Farmaajo is a traitor. Shalay it was kacaan diid today traitor. N&N fanboys are freaking crazy walahi
If there's smoke there's fire. HSM isn't an angel sxb.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:04 pm

UAE/Israeli bots :MJ:

When there's smoke, there's fire

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:02 am

:up:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:46 pm

:damn: :damn: :damn:

Update:

It's looking like the OP is true. HSM is in Egypt and met with Egyptian high level officials. I believe this report 100% he's with Farah Abdulqadir and Mahad Salaad. This is from Al Ahram, official newspaper owned by the Egyptian government

http://gate.ahram.org.eg/News/2520802.aspx

It's in Arab media now

RIP HSM

:wow:

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:19 pm

An Ogaden to become the next Speaker of the federal parliament's lower house?

That'll finish off Mooge :lol:

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:46 pm

:lol: someone is nervous. Team NN are dumb as a rock, in their heads, all alliances their boy makes is fine and patriotic, and any alliance the opposition make is unholy, unpatriotic, treason, bad, blah blah.. :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:06 pm

Oh my gosh, it would actually be an improvement if Culusow, Somalia’s #1 thief maybe ever, is meeting with Israeli intelligence. This treasonous dog sold Somali Women dignity for $50,000, when he legalized Somali maids in Saudi. Since the days of MSB AUN this was illegal, and the other transitional presidents as inept, as they were didn’t stoop that low. You know what though its fine. Let the State continue to get stronger, and strength consolidated. Soon the the likes of Culusow will face capital punishment with no mag :idea:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:14 pm

Oh my gosh, it would actually be an improvement if Culusow, Somalia’s #1 thief maybe ever, is meeting with Israeli intelligence. This treasonous dog sold Somali Women dignity for $50,000, when he legalized Somali maids in Saudi. Since the days of MSB AUN this was illegal, and the other transitional presidents as inept, as they were didn’t stoop that low. You know what though its fine. Let the State continue to get stronger, and strength consolidated. Soon the the likes of Culusow will face capital punishment with no mag :idea:
I don't care if he meets with Egyptians and Emiratis. That's usual business. But yahuud? Nacalad ku taal HSM

:arrow:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:26 pm

Saddam,

I disagree with you. I like talking to the bosses, not subordinates.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:02 pm

Saddam,

What does a powerful nuclear nation want from tribalist Khat chewing 3rd World African Geeljire jaahils?

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:09 pm

Saddam,

:russ:

Fair point.

:leon:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:21 pm

Saddam,

What does a powerful nuclear nation want from tribalist Khat chewing 3rd World African Geeljire jaahils?
Tbh, Somalis have this irrational hatred for Israeil. It is what they do in Palestine, but us as Somalis do we not have more urgent priorities? Shaqo la’aan baa naheyso.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.