Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Villa Garbaharey; renovated by Pres. Moalimu! + Other improvements under his leadership! #WadajirIyoWaxqabad

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Welcome to Villa Garbaharey; renovated by Pres. Moalimu! + Other improvements under his leadership! #WadajirIyoWaxqabad

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:05 pm

This is the winning side. Lower Jubba will join us soon enough

:win:

1): Refurbishment and renovation of Villa Garbaharey, the seat of power for the new Jubbaland

2): Improvement of the Luuq bridge, which connects the gobol. By getting new asphalt and painting.

3): The opening of new MCH geared towards maternity and child birth in Doolow. This wasn't possible before due to Janan's musuq masuq of NGO funds

4): The eradication of Al Shabaab from the main roads in the Dawa region of Gedo (Beledxawo,Luuq, and Doolow)

5): He united the clans of both Middle Jubba and Gedo. He has stabilized the political situation in Gedo by actions not clannism and division. Understanding the youth are the future of Jubbaland. Engaging them to take part in their future.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Welcome to Villa Garbaharey; renovated by Pres. Moalimu! + Other improvements under his leadership! #WadajirIyoWaxqa

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:22 pm

As for the caato claims of Baardheere bridge being broken. That's fake news. Some ppl who are laandheeres need to focus on stopping a .5 meddling in their affairs instead of focusing on lands that aren't theirs.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Welcome to Villa Garbaharey; renovated by Pres. Moalimu! + Other improvements under his leadership! #WadajirIyoWaxqa

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:44 pm

President Mucalimu is doing an amazing job, I guess I better buy me a plot of land in Garboharray before it sky rockets, the new capital of JL :russ:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:47 pm

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:09 pm

This illiterate Ethiopian goat herder has no akhlaq if this is the best guy mx can make as their leader.

What can I say?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:12 pm

They really should ban you for gross edeb daro, lack of civility, ignorance, and indecency.

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:20 pm

This is a good start and I believe it will increase exponentially when a better maamul is built outside of interference from destabilizing factors.

This is a good time for the waxgarads to put into motion plans for implementing councils in each district that will oversee projects and budgets. And a transparency of what funds are used in these councils.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:15 pm

They really should ban you for gross edeb daro, lack of civility, ignorance, and indecency.
What happened to the "freedom of speech" you've been promoting in the next-door thread? :MJ:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:24 pm

President Mucalimu is doing an amazing job, I guess I better buy me a plot of land in Garboharray before it sky rockets, the new capital of JL :russ:

Right now is the best time to invest in Garbaharey bro. Look a this luxurious private Villa sxb. I dare the boons to show a similar one in Dhobley or Afmadow :lol: :lol:

:Heh:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:33 pm

Right now is the best time to invest in Garbaharey bro. Look a this luxurious private Villa sxb. I dare the boons to show a similar one in Dhobley or Afmadow :lol: :lol:

:Heh:
The 2020s wil be the decade of Gedo boom starting eith Garboharray all the way to Fafaxdhuun. It will be Beeshas Roaring 20s after being setback by civil war for 30 yearsm Gedo has never seen peace from the 90s when Aydiid and 7his Horde attacked the province, to the Itixaad wars in the late 90s, to the tribal tit tats in the early 2000s to the AS/ICU incursions from 2006-2016. Allahu Akbar we are finally ascending into our golden years.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:35 pm

Surely people are working overtime

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:18 pm

Terri,

You lost the kalsooni of Reer Jubbaland sxb

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:24 pm

Terri,

You lost the kalsooni of Reer Jubbaland sxb
What kalsooni my reer nageyle brother?

To moalimu the goat herder or?

You post pictures of development while we know you have made reer bula xaawo idps and ceelwaa also have packed their bags and alot of them left why is Gaajobarey reer diini tuulos safe?

You keep saying kdf fighting SNA in Ghetto while its moalimu militia from Xamar and ENDF Vs Deni (Bula Xaawo)+Col Cabaas(Ceelwaq).

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:49 am

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:54 pm

Why you calling Moallimo president? He isn’t even a governor

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.