Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Habar gidir defend Farmaajo election commitee

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Beesha Habar gidir defend Farmaajo election commitee

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:59 am

It seems like Rooble clan has backed Farmaajo :lol: sahal will have heart attack

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Beesha Habar gidir defend Farmaajo election commitee

Postby Voltage » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:46 am

War mooge war liiiiidaaaa. Ku lahaa GM iyo HS iyo KG waa xaaraan waxooda ma diri karaan their electoral representatives, sheekaa u harsan :lol: :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:53 am

War mooge war liiiiidaaaa. Ku lahaa GM iyo HS iyo KG waa xaaraan waxooda ma diri karaan their electoral representatives, sheekaa u harsan :lol: :lol:
AARYAA gentaalmeen agreement xuu ahay :dead:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:07 am

hawiye is not a monolith same way darod is not a monolith. what does habar gidir get from supporting abgaal president? when Rooble can be the Prime minister for the next 4 years and perhaps even run as a N&N candidate in 2025.

sahal keeps talking about Ogadeen will do this, abgaal will do that, majerteen will do this. But i have yet to see him say "xawaadle can do this".

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:12 am

hawiye is not a monolith same way darod is not a monolith. what does habar gidir get from supporting abgaal president? when Rooble can be the Prime minister for the next 4 years and perhaps even run as a N&N candidate in 2025.

sahal keeps talking about Ogadeen will do this, abgaal will do that, majerteen will do this. But i have yet to see him say "xawaadle can do this".
Well if you was to ask someone like Abkow this I think he would say Habar Gidir would prefer an Abgaal over a MX as the president. The position of prime minister doesn't really have any importance

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:30 am

^ Absolutely right, the primiership serves only as a consolation prize to whichever qabiil that ends up losing the crown jewel of Skinny politics, the presidency.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:35 am

Rooble wants to run for presidency 2025, so next 4 years he will build up good reputation. He himself said that he wants to be president. Farmaajo made it clear to HG. I will give the power to you, support me today. Hg said samcan wa daaca ya emir farmaajo. So this isn't just about PM it's who will be next president of Somalia come 2025. Hg cant wait anymore.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:04 am

Rooble wants to run for presidency 2025, so next 4 years he will build up good reputation. He himself said that he wants to be president. Farmaajo made it clear to HG. I will give the power to you, support me today. Hg said samcan wa daaca ya emir farmaajo. So this isn't just about PM it's who will be next president of Somalia come 2025. Hg cant wait anymore.
But what you didn't mention is that according to the constitution, the president can serve for an unlimited number of terms so therefore why should anyone believe that Farmajo would only want to serve just two terms when a lot of people condemn him for rigging the electoral process currently and more broadly trying to install a new dictatorship

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:42 am

Well if you was to ask someone like Abkow this I think he would say Habar Gidir would prefer an Abgaal over a MX as the president. The position of prime minister doesn't really have any importance
the PM position is a launching pod towards presidency and if rooble plays his cards right he could take over N&N in 2025 or even mahdi guleed could take over N&N in 2025.

and ofcourse abkow would think an abgaal president would be good for habar gidir. but habar gidir would rather have farmaajo president and HG prime minister.

and abgaal president means majerteen PM and an Majerteen PM would be against galmudug. this is not like how some like to paint it as hawiye vs marehan or kab iyo lax vs marehan.

it is every sub clan for themselves. HG for now support Farmaajo because it is to their benefit.

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 pm

Why y'all need HG? why can't you defend your adeer since you lot got the biggest mouths on here?
also relying on the same HGs who displaced you from your homes in all over galmudug isn't exactly the best strategy. :lol:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:28 pm

Where is Prof shirwac?

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:55 pm

Beelweynta Muduulod warning to those wanting to create election chaos in the country.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:05 pm

Beelweynta Muduulod warning to those wanting to create election chaos in the country.

Who are these people? :? :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:46 pm

Appointing hg to the premiership was a dirty and desperate move by Farmaajo.

This is a last ditch attempt to save the buffoonish Farmaajo's presidency.

Will it work......I doubt it.....hg are far to wily and cunning to be used as cannon fodder.

What we are witnessing are the final days of Farmaajo.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:51 am

Will it work......I doubt it.....hg are far to wily and cunning to be used as cannon fodder.

What we are witnessing are the final days of Farmaajo.
You got doubtfulness & certainty in above two sentences. Pick one.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.