Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ANALYSIS: What the "opposition" communique really MEANS!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

ANALYSIS: What the "opposition" communique really MEANS!!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:22 pm

Nada. It's losers tryna level the fair playing field because they don't have the majority of Somalia :lol: :lol:

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: ANALYSIS: What the "opposition" communique really MEANS!!

Postby Caytame » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:19 pm

credible sources have reported dear adeer has now moved to a house couple steps away from the airport lest he needs to run. :lol:

hmmm, it sounds like a familiar script lol

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:29 pm

Waxaas wuxu kudhamaan faashil, it doesn't matter what they do since they don't hold any public office or have any official capacity they are shacab. And their only options are to join the legally mandated electoral process or continue holding meaningless meetings :lol:

SWS led by Laftagareen welcomed PM Roble today and one of the main topics being discussed is the Electoral commission they sent over and the mps that will be brought forward.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:19 pm

I dunno about you guys but I enjoy the jaggo doon crew acting a fool. They are so disjointed, disorganized, that even real pro mucaarad analysts, I’m talking about ones who are plugged in with thousands of followers say they are a circus.

Really the more noise they make the better for us. Let them keep wasting lacag on meetings :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:16 pm

Want to know what the irony is? I am in Xamar. I realized how contrived the entire political "happenings" are.

The opposition doesn't have crap and soldiers are only loyal to Farmaajo---for guaranteeing their 200/month salary.

There are people that read this forum who ask Sahal to solicit info from me as if I am an insider in Farmaajo gov as opposed to independent, outside observer. Most of his outlandish topics are designed to make me talk and I have decided not to even give them that. That's what is behind his ever increasing up the ante.

I will tell you this much, these so called opposition figures don't have anything.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.