Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the scenario of Mooge getting impeached before January

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

the scenario of Mooge getting impeached before January

Postby sahal80 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:08 am

i know this will drive many of you crazy but the best advice i can give you is dont open my threads like i do becuase i dont open your threads or posts bc i know what your delusional ones r posting are totally rubbish so if mine are rubbish stop reading for me and coming here simple as that. im here to update my allies and what i say is from your non Nabar iyo Naxdin sources eho feed you lies, its from the opposition, federal mps, independent people i give example i broke the news of murashaxiinta picking Sh as their chairman and it happened, i revealed Mooge IDPS gacankurimis "banaanbax" and it is going happen on thursday. check out kabayare posted it last night. so i started taliking about Mooge getting impeached two days ago and him trying to dissolve the parliament after its term ends in 27 december but maybe he would try before that after he loses all gudoonka talking about "his constitutional powers in time of crisis" wich will only add the fuel to the fire so before their term ends Mursal and Muudey along side with the opposition are planning to remove Mooge wich only needs some disintegration of security so the parliament building can be free and protected.

scanrioga kale waa in waqtiga laga dilo mooge sida goaanada ka soo bixi doona villa jaseera ooy qaadan doonaan JL iyo PL oon gudiyadooda soo dirayn saasna doorasho kuma dhici karto. marka waqtiga mooge ka dhoco mursal ayaa madaxweyne ku meelgaar ah noqonay hal sano kadibna doorasho xalaal ah ayaa dhaceysa arintaan ayaa godoonka iyo murashixiinta isla gaareen khayaarkaan ayay u badan tahay wax doorasho ah ma dhaceyso february! ama ka hor aa la cunaa Mooge ama mursal aa badalaya!

Lafta gareen started barking like a frightened, lonely, irritated dog after seen Mursal and Sharif Hassan deciding about electoral committees and not him.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: the scenario of Mooge getting impeached before January

Postby barbarossa » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:16 pm

Ustaad Sahal, you have been predicting Farmaajo's imminent demise from literally the first day he assumed office some four years ago, and yet so far, none of your dooms day scenarios seem to have transpired. What is up with that? How can a respected political prognosticator of your calibre repeatedly fail in his forecasts without his sumcad (as a rug cadaa falanqeeya siyaasada Somaalida) suffering irreparable damage.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:42 pm

Ustaad Sahal, you have been predicting Farmaajo's imminent demise from literally the first day he assumed office some four years ago, and yet so far, none of your dooms day scenarios seem to have transpired. What is up with that? How can a respected political prognosticator of your calibre repeatedly fail in his forecasts without his sumcad (as a rug cadaa falanqeeya siyaasada Somaalida) suffering irreparable damage.
:dead: i know you being sarcastic but i will answer this though.

horta niyahow i had no actual experience because i never held any political positions and these things require experience marka hada waxaan ogaadey in qaladka dhinaca siyaasiyiinta Xamar ka jiro ان الله لا يغير ما بقوم حتى يغيرو ما بانفسهم

Mooge marka wuxuu bartay waliba his mentor Fahad sida looga dhex kaluumeysto dadka. tusaale Kheyre waxaa loo isticmaaley damjadiid aniga waxaan qabay in la dhaafo si ayagoo is khilaagsan iskula dhameestaan waayoo HG pm ay rabeen oo hada mooge u ololeynaya!

Hirshabelle waa ka aamuseen for the same reason waxay keentay in laga qabsado it was much better under waare so to get his revenge from them he added askar in hirshabelle gudi for few pocket money. marka waxaan ogaadey in dadkaan mabda ku shaqeynin.

laakin hada wax walbe waa cuneen waxaa la joogaa xiligii ay mooge cuni lahaayeen. ayaguu isku mashquulinaayay soo maaha? hada waxaa la joogaa xiligii asaga loo soo jeedsan lahaa. mooge has reached his highest point/maximum height
and is falling after this point
ما طار طير الا كما طار وارتفع وقع
we keep defeating him and now its time to deliver a devastating blow to him from which he will never recover. mark my words next president is ready and he is mursal current speaker he will replace mooge as interim president no elections will take place under mooge

he and his mentor are tacticians but not strategists.hada gudigii askarta uu ka noqonyaa bishii november uu iska lumiyay no time for election he fell into our trap!

somaliforums

Postby somaliforums » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:46 pm

Upcoming Prediction
Mark my words next president is ready and he is mursal current speaker he will replace mooge as interim president no elections will take place under mooge
According to you, this has to happen on December 27th 2020. If it happens, I’ll give ya ur credits, if it doesn’t fadlaan hadalka badan naga xir.

✌🏼

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:25 pm

Upcoming Prediction
Mark my words next president is ready and he is mursal current speaker he will replace mooge as interim president no elections will take place under mooge
According to you, this has to happen on December 27th 2020. If it happens, I’ll give ya ur credits, it doesn’t fadlaan hadalka badan naga xir.

✌🏼
:lol: i will. No 27th Dec 2020 parliament term ends. Mooge has a plan of dissolving the parliament once it's term ends. the night before(Tuesday night) he invited alot of lawyers and sharciyaqaan for this purpose(he only can under state of emergency like wars etc but for some wannabe dictator will try to find any excuse) but the parliament plans to extend its term until a new parliament is elected then he cannot also they could topple him before 27th december. now Mursal as an interim president(elected by the parliament like adan cadde in 1960 for a year he was speaker under the trusteeship so he became interim president till 1961 when the country had its first elections) is possible after 8th of february when mooge time is up. so all these scenarios(the chances of him getting toppled, mooge dissolving the parliament in vain, mursal as interim president) are possible im just out ruling elections in two months.. he has 73 days. after he failed he wanna accelerate now and send Rooble to villa hotel jaseera saying he is ready to change the list and remove the 13 askari from it we still gonna buy time like waqooyi and Gedo cases even if he accepts all he is finish bc they will be independent.

somaliforums

Postby somaliforums » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:00 am

I aint gonna lie I enjoy reading your analyses but I don’t like how you extending your predictions. Ka hore ayeey nafta iga boodi kartaye, soo yare waqtiga aba.

February 2021 miyaan ku qoraa mise ka hore?
🤔

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.