Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who Here Has Ever Been To Gelato Divino?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Who Here Has Ever Been To Gelato Divino?

Postby Murax » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:37 pm

Heard it’s very popular. AUN all. Al Shaydaan waa ghayr caadi. A friggin female suicide bomber? :mindblown:

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Who Here Has Ever Been To Gelato Divino?

Postby BigBreak » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:48 pm

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:20 pm

Wrong target maybe? Sh shariif lives 100 m from the place

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:54 pm

Aun I have heard most of the guys that died in the qarax where mx.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:44 pm

This guy Rashid Abdi is beyond "sick." Did this guy actually say "coincidence?" making an unfounded, gross, and extremely irresponsible conjuncture between a suicide attack and the completely unlinked statement from the Mayor of the City warning opposition figures to keep the peace?

I mean the implication behind the "?" is the Mayor is behind the suicide attack against a civilian ice cream shop allegedly connected to an opposition figure.

He says this about a country with a known and active terrorist insurgency that has already done 4 bombing terrorist attacks in the last month.

How did this guy work for International Crisis Group? Moreover what does that say about the professionality and objectivity not to mention the credibility of an entity like the ICG?

We already know what it says about Rashiid's current emplpyer Sahan Research of war profiteer Matt Bryden; pure trash.

I have been to this place twice. This place and Milgo and Baydan Cafe are very popular with young, active enterprising youth; a large number of them from the diaspora.

This was a different target.

It seems designed to target young political and social activism. It is the first targeting of an outright civilian spot for a long time. In my book, that is more troubling than the usual attacks.

It is recreating fear that nothing is safe. Something taken for granted with the Shabab only having been targeting gov personnel and installations the last two years.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:29 pm

Aun the dead
Dang all the good places getting blown up
Stay home folks

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:35 pm

correction:

place is owned by HG, all 7 boys knew each other and where meeting up. 6 died and 1 survived, the suicide bomber was targeting this group.

my info on most being MX is wrong only 1 was MX rest where HG, AUN to all the victims.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:44 pm

AUN.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:15 pm

Ummmm what am I supposed to say here...? Help me out guys

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:21 pm

Aun based on the pics of deceased they look like ilbax young educated kids. Very very sad. But I guess it was their time. May God grant them Jannah and may God help their families. I am not connected to their families, but at first glance of their pics circulating on Facebook I felt their pain. If it was some random old politician loser, I wouldn't have cared tbh.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:26 pm

One of them is related to my cousin just came across my cousins fb post. :(

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:45 pm

AUN it never stops to surprise me how they can target civilian cites..

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:00 pm

Aun based on the pics of deceased they look like ilbax young educated kids. Very very sad. But I guess it was their time. May God grant them Jannah and may God help their families. I am not connected to their families, but at first glance of their pics circulating on Facebook I felt their pain. If it was some random old politician loser, I wouldn't have cared tbh.

Yup. Somalia 40% of our population have serious mental health issues. I think decades of war contributed to that. Like this female suicide bomber who did this, she probably didn’t need convincing to blow herself up. Convo probably went:

Naaya I need you to isqarxi

Her: Okay

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:07 pm

AU
This is why I don’t support Farmaajo or the opposition because they are doing nothing to stop these sorts of attacks.

I will only support a government or President who can effectively combat AS

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:04 pm

AU
This is why I don’t support Farmaajo or the opposition because they are doing nothing to stop these sorts of attacks.

I will only support a government or President who can effectively combat AS
I can’t argue with you. The issue I see with Al Shaydaan though, is they are not a grassroots Somali organization the way Taliban are for Afghanistan. Al Shaydaan are a Non Somali group at the very top, funded by Non Somalis. Therefore unlike the Taliban you can’t negotiate with them and ask them ‘hey what do you want’. They have no hadaf because they’re not a Somali organization really.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.