Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ustaadh Sahal Ta'aal

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Ustaadh Sahal Ta'aal

Postby Murax » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:20 pm

Yacni FKDka caadi waaye, lakin adiga you are taking mawaaqif siyaadi real life, from qolo Marexaan aad is dirirteen Internetka. War ninyaho nin weyn caruur leh baa tahay emotional nimadaan aad laimanaysid waa ghayral caadi. Macquul, reasonable ahow for just one second, and agow labadaan shay:

1) In real life, MX don't give a damn about walaa Abgal, walaa Xawaadle. Same HAG shyt to them! If anything, Xawaadle might be a little closer geographically, and also for the fact that they birthed the Ugaas of MX. Wixi idinka dhexeysa idinka iin taala. Anaga hadaan SADE nahay bari baan ka nahay.

2) Stop lying, misrepresenting what buuqaan in Hiiraan is about. I'm listening to the people being interviewed. Nin Jowhar (Abgal), qabiliste Abgal muuna xukmaayo, Hiiraan State, blah blah. Farmaajo ofcourse waala necebyahay too from the protesters because he supported Guudlaaw. But he is not the ASAL of mucaaradnimodooda. Please call it what it is, say Unuka leh HiirShabeele, and we'll fight but be honest about what this is about.

Intabih Yaa Shiikh

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ustaadh Sahal Ta'aal

Postby BigBreak » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:14 pm

The situation wouldn't have happened if an Abgaal was president of Somalia as a whole.......leading a country isn't for every clan :ugeek:

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:31 pm

This increasingly intense mutual rivalry between the brotherly clans of ilkoyar and ilmo samaale must be brought to an immediate end.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:11 pm

:lol: your munaafaqnimo supporting mad Mooge and want me not to be mucaarad? مالك كيف تحكم؟

i always say ama afeef(hadal gaabni) hore la hoow ama adkeysi danbe la hoow

you the one who made congrats To guudlawe thread bla bla

listen outsider, You cant ell me i have khilaaf with Abgaal when me and Abkow say the otherwise its funny how you guys want us to buy your excuses. our war is a USC/HAG war and nothing have to do with Abgaal and Hawadle

Abdullahi Salaad hawadle facebooker was saying we want to free Xamar from Mooge and that both Abgaal and hawadle are being treated badly in Hirshabelle powersharing. hawadle and Abgaal have 27 seats out of 100 seats wich is injust also waare said this. we want to change this. 70 r mps from mandheere and ethiopia and central dir this is what is wrong about Hirshabelle so hawadle r defending both and accept leadership and capital rotation what we r against is the qabiilist Mooge who sending hawiye army to gedo to keep it away from Madobe yet want to force his jowhar shit on Hiiraan like Goodax said in his interview with the bbc

we r not Against Abgaal we want to fix the root of all evil who is mooge by kicking out of Xamar

i know you cant take too much as Moige days in Xamar r numbered

63 cisho. btw he cant hold elections without these three conditions. Handing over Gedo to Jl admin? Handing over waqooye mps to Abdi Hashi, Removing his asker from gudiga

instead he ordered the out going cabinet to punish JL in tomorrow meeting and OG minister Oomar was threatening to resign. im loving it let him waste this month on JL
:stylin:

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:29 pm

Murax,

I don't get why you take sahal seriously enough to address him as ustadh, albeit sarcastically, or make a topic about him. His posts only contain negligible information from facebook posts and the rest is like a fiction.

To be clear and concise sahal is daciif (emotionally immature) and thus it is an integral part of his nature to respond to perceived slights in a way that individuals with higher maturity levels view as juvenile.

And when I looked back at his conduct on this forum from some of his older posts, even a petulant child has more maturity than this guy.

So him being referred to as an Ustadh, again sarcastically, is an insult to that title.

He is more of a scorned dhoocil and I don't even mean that as an insult, it's really how he comes off.

It's important to note that sort of daciifnimo translates everywhere and the internet is no exception. He openly talks about how washing the dishes and vacuuming the house as exercises that 'build the muscle' and he means this in earnest.

When confronted by people or he perceives a slight from people that are a lot more intelligent and have sharper analysis capabilities than him he rightfully gets into a defensive position. Don't expect too much from the poor guy.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:02 pm

UgaaskaBarakaysan,

:lol: Inadeer In Arabic a teacher, or anyone explaining something the person simply isn’t comprehending something will frustratedly, sarcastically be called ‘mucalim’ ‘Shiikh’ ‘Ustaadh’ etc. as in how can you not understand this simple thing?!

Sahal,

For the record Farmaajo is a Somali President not Marexaan President. Marexaan have been around as recorded in history fighting battles in the 1400s. I’m pretty sure they’ll be around long after Farmaajo. Who said he has a right for xukun rest of his life? That said I don’t think he is going anywhere, lakin Allahu Aclam.

I tell you what, Ilaahay baan ka magan galay being so emotionally invested in a Somali man in Mogadishu staying or going, obsessively Maalin kaste. Waaba waali waxaanayto :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.