Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Djibouti's Ismail Guelleh looking to sabotage Somalia's progress

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Djibouti's Ismail Guelleh looking to sabotage Somalia's progress

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:20 pm

Many Somali leaders have long been aware of the position that Djibouti's leader Ismail Guelleh held in terms of wanting Somalia to remain unstable.

It's no secret that he views this current FGS Administration as a threat to his tiny state since they are bringing back Somalia's position as a leader in the HOA and thus is looking to sabotage the elections in anyway possible.

It's a breath of fresh air that this reality is now receiving much more public traction. There is no one I'd rather bring this information to the forefront than the esteemed Attorney Ahmednasir.

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Djibouti's Ismail Guelleh looking to sabotage Somalia's progress

Postby Caytame » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:10 am

fake news! These two are paid by NN and everybody knows that.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:03 am

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:13 am

fake news! These two are paid by NN and everybody knows that.
Exactly. It's clear as day that all of Darod with the exception of Absame and Mahamud Saleeban are against federalism because they are small, laangaab groups who have no regional state to dominate

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:16 am

Too bad no leader of ours was ever accused of advancing Skinny national interest.

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:24 pm

There was a similar post from a true elders statesman, Farah Maalim, a few hours after my initial post on this thread. In which he corroborates the assertion that Ismail Guelleh is overtly and covertly looking to sabotage the current FGS Admin since they are bringing about a renaissance in Somalia.

Guelleh knows that a strong and powerful government in Somalia will diminish his stature to a large degree since the government will be able to project their power from Ras Kamboni to Zeylac.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:50 pm

Why the sudden attack? Ina Cumar Geelle was a piece of shit long before 2020. Maxaa cusub?

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:16 pm

It is now clear as day that IOG is looking to sabotage Somalia. Nothing can stay in the dark for long and this is now being reported by credible news organizations like Africa Intelligence. I'm ahead of the curb as usual.

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:57 am

All of my posts on this thread have pointed to the fact that IOG was looking to curb-tail Somalia's rise and this motive led to him siding with Kenya in the recent IGAD meeting.

This one sided report from the Djibouti commission only further provides proof. As the Minister of information says in this press conference the Djibouti commission refused to go to Beled Xaawo as the FGS requested they do so twice and they denied. He goes on to say much of this report was information gathered from Monica Juma, Kenyas current defense minister.

This is not a dispute against Djibouti itself, but this commission in particular which undoubtedly takes orders from IOG, and it has definitely showed bias against the FGS and in favor of Kenya to a great extent.

Last edited by UgaaskaBarakaysan on Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:08 am

Who the hell cares about Djibouti though. Gulleh has Djibouti loan sharked to eternity via China, as well as UAE. He destroyed Djibouti, and Wallahi even a cadaan American who was In Djibouti I met one time talked about how sad it was to see the President building palaces while people are starving.

I actually take Somalia’s cards 10-10. Even now, Somalia’s military is ranked higher than Djibouti according to rankings, and that is with an arms embargo, how embarrassing :dead:

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:19 am

Who the hell cares about Djibouti though. Gulleh has Djibouti loan sharked to eternity via China, as well as UAE. He destroyed Djibouti, and Wallahi even a cadaan American who was In Djibouti I met one time talked about how sad it was to see the President building palaces while people are starving.

I actually take Somalia’s cards 10-10. Even now, Somalia’s military is ranked higher than Djibouti according to rankings, and that is with an arms embargo, how embarrassing :dead:
I forgot about this thread, but it quickly came to mind once I saw that one-sided fact gathering commission which was made up of 6 djiboutians and one igad rep.

But you know our military rankings going up so quickly and our overall stature also increasing is the reason why many foreign interest groups are in a concerted effort against the current admin. It's a sign of gaining momentum in my book :D

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:41 am

it is a good thing, Djibouti exposed themselves and where forced into a corner by Farmaajo. The government already knew what Djibouti would say it just had to expose them to the Somali people.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:15 am

Iloowsho dhaw ma umul baa aan maqli jiray.

Nabad iyo Nolol groupies have a short memory. Didn't Somalia side with Eritrea to get their sanction lifted allthough they had a dispute with djibouti?

Wixiinu waa baroorta orgiga ka weyn

Xabashii bey farqaha ku wataan markaasey Somalida cadow ka dhiganeyaan. Abnaqiin wasa

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:28 am

Abkowdhiblaawe that was then today is different. Moduuc Tripartite East African Cushitic alliance baa socdo sheekada lasoco. Eritrea trained thousands of our boys in Gedo.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:20 am

Abkowdhiblaawe that was then today is different. Moduuc Tripartite East African Cushitic alliance baa socdo sheekada lasoco. Eritrea trained thousands of our boys in Gedo.
:ducktales: bro nin weyn ahay ciyaalka waxaas ugu sheekeey.

Secondly cushitic micnahiisa so baro. This unholy alliance you are advocating for is nothing but a xabashi centric alliance. Abiye is practically amhara and afawerki is Tigrinya.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.