Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking Beesha Marexaan have taken revenge !

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Breaking Beesha Marexaan have taken revenge !

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:16 pm

Taste the pain you have inflicted on beesha qaan marexaan wa qaaxo kugu maqan!

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: Breaking Beesha Marexaan have taken revenge !

Postby Nomand » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:51 pm

AUN to the victims, I hope the perpetrators are caught and punished for their crimes.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:55 pm

Beesha Marexaan did take revenge you dumb fuck. What the hell is wrong with you jaahilyahow? Five people that had nothing do with any of this were killed. The killers will go to jahanam and the innocent will go to Jannah insha'Allah. Aun intii dhimatay!

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:02 pm

That’s very shameful, I hope the government arrests the culprits soon.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:18 pm

Ah man there is no holding back that mudug hot blood. Aun to all that died. I wonder why they did aano qabil right now though. Where there more culprits known that beesha hg refused to hand over? Or were the culprits who were arrested not gonna get killed?

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:27 am

Aun to these innocent victims, again Innocents are killed because of some xaraam aano Qabiil, I hope Allah erases this jaahil practice from our reer baadiy mentality and punishes the killers on all sides and grant janah to the 10 victims and others of the past who died from aano Qabiil.

Walahi Somalis need to change for the better this is dunya and it's time we are on it is short and Allah judgment awaits us all, may Allah make it easy for us all Ameen!

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:11 am

One of the things that makes you think ILAHOW MAXAN SOMALI UGA DHASHAY
CADALADA IYO SHARCIGU WA INU KU DHISANYAHAY DHIBE IYO DHIBANE LKN QOF AMA DAD BA LA IGA DILAY MARKA ANA WAXAN DILI QOF AMA DAD AAN WAX GACAN AH KU LAHAYN DEMBIGI DHACAY, MAXAYNU ULA YAABANAHAY INKAARTA EEBE OO MALIN WALBA INAGU DHACAYSA

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:40 am

Ah man there is no holding back that mudug hot blood. Aun to all that died. I wonder why they did aano qabil right now though. Where there more culprits known that beesha hg refused to hand over? Or were the culprits who were arrested not gonna get killed?

Did you really think they will be executed? Come on.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:59 am

They should, otherwise it's war. Even if nothing is done about them, we should take revenge after the elections. This is a plot to karbaash qoorqoor and dismantle galmudug. When qoorqoor met the opposition they told him, follow us or you will go back to cadaado. These boys were given money by ina garyare who works for the mucaarad. These guys want to cause fire in galmudug when they failed in Mogadishu. Mx should not fall for this EVER. You have until end of times for revenge. But the election is only once, and a little patience for few months will go a long way.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:22 am

AUN to the innocents. This primitive caano qabiil practice ought to be outlawed, and scholars should issue a fatwa outlining it's haram.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:26 am

They should, otherwise it's war. Even if nothing is done about them, we should take revenge after the elections. This is a plot to karbaash qoorqoor and dismantle galmudug. When qoorqoor met the opposition they told him, follow us or you will go back to cadaado. These boys were given money by ina garyare who works for the mucaarad. These guys want to cause fire in galmudug when they failed in Mogadishu. Mx should not fall for this EVER. You have until end of times for revenge. But the election is only once, and a little patience for few months will go a long way.
Imagine you were the son of any of the 6 slain saraakiil Mareexan soldiers killed without mercy. Your blood would be boiling and you would hunt for revenge. I dont sympathize with these Cayr who refused to hand over the killers

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:39 am

Imagine you were the son of any of the 6 slain saraakiil Mareexan soldiers killed without mercy. Your blood would be boiling and you would hunt for revenge. I dont sympathize with these Cayr who refused to hand over the killers
I would, that's what tol is for. To hold me back when i'm angry, and get me my rights. They will be my caqli, all of the beesha agreed there will be no killings. And that the killers should get caught and face justice. If the killers weren't handed over, then it's on all of beesha to exact revenge at the appropriate time. And not go head first into a plot by mucaraad.

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:35 pm

Dadka dhiiga muslimka baneeystay aakhiro ayee ka jawaabayaan. Both groups are at fault here and if farmaajo is truly strong president he will bring all the criminals to justice but so far no comments from Jaale farmaajo which means he approves it.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:01 am

AUN to the innocents. This primitive caano qabiil practice ought to be outlawed, and scholars should issue a fatwa outlining it's haram.
:up:
aano qabiil does not achieve anything other then innocent people paying for the crimes a few murderers and the cycle never ends it is a tit for tat.

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bashe19 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:54 pm

Beledweyne ragaan baa leh

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.