Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mucalimo replaced by LUUQ DC

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Mucalimo replaced by LUUQ DC

Postby Nomand » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:23 am

not sure what the subclan of the luuq DC is but i would probably say he is reer xassan like mucalimo.

Mucalimo will always be remembered as the Lion who freed Gedo from Kenya. Now Mucalimo can be a musharax for the jubbaland presidency in August 2021 election.

one thing mucalimo needs to improve on is the constant hiring and firing people, hopefully he has learned from his mistakes. the libaax of jubbaland.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Mucalimo replaced by LUUQ DC

Postby Sbashi » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:48 am

He is waqmaashe reer xassan. Imo mucalimu should have been kept. This guy already had his chance as DC of luuq, he wasn't that great. We need new faces.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:24 am

He is waqmaashe reer xassan. Imo mucalimu should have been kept. This guy already had his chance as DC of luuq, he wasn't that great. We need new faces.
yh he should have been kept until at least madoobe was thrown out of kismaayo. i just think mucalimo should have been a bit more strategic for example in August 2019 he should have held a meeting invited all the isimo of jubbaland and created a jubbaland government.

plus what happened to the grand conference in garbahareey ?

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:06 am

yh he should have been kept until at least madoobe was thrown out of kismaayo. i just think mucalimo should have been a bit more strategic for example in August 2019 he should have held a meeting invited all the isimo of jubbaland and created a jubbaland government.

He should've been kept until then. Let's see what this new guy does, he is a big fan of farmaajo. I think the grand conference is postponed until madoobe term ends on august. Before it ends, they will hold the conference and elect a president.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:27 am

He should've been kept until then. Let's see what this new guy does, he is a big fan of farmaajo. I think the grand conference is postponed until madoobe term ends on august. Before it ends, they will hold the conference and elect a president.
one thing about big clans is we are not nin ku nool. mucalimo was a good but our position and power is not based around one man like ogadeen is based on madoobe and if madoobe is kicked out they go back to wilderness of pre madoobe days

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:48 am

one thing about big clans is we are not nin ku nool. mucalimo was a good but our position and power is not based around one man like ogadeen is based on madoobe and if madoobe is kicked out they go back to wilderness of pre madoobe days
They don't go back to wilderness they are finished especially MZ. MZ is done for in jubbaland, and they know it.

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:30 am

Macaliimu was thrown out like the condom he was. He was like unused condom. I hope Jamnan karbaashes these masakiin and becomes governor again. Waryaada why do you care if reer Ahmed rules gedo or reer hassan. Go back to cabudwaaq , reer diini waa laga nacay Gedo.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:48 am

sbashi,

Yes ogadeen is finished in somalia they are a small population with just one town afmadow which they share with warday. and afmadow district they share with gaaljecel, bantu and MX.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:53 am

Macaliimu was thrown out like the condom he was. He was like unused condom. I hope Jamnan karbaashes these masakiin and becomes governor again. Waryaada why do you care if reer Ahmed rules gedo or reer hassan. Go back to cabudwaaq , reer diini waa laga nacay Gedo.
Reer diini are the ugaases of MX. They are landheere mashallah and live in Jubbaland, galgaduud and ethiopia. They are not going anywhere.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:13 pm

sbashi,

Yes ogadeen is finished in somalia they are a small population with just one town afmadow which they share with warday. and afmadow district they share with gaaljecel, bantu and MX.
There needs to be representation for marehan in Afmadow. And the same applies to other clans. They went to bring many more refugees from Ethiopia to settle lower jubba, in towns like Dhobley. They think if they become a big population now after madoobe goes they can stay. But refugees are refugees.

Absame has too many seats, 10 is A LOT. It needs to be reduced to 6 or 7 max. They have not a single full ogaden degmo that isn't shared.

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:29 pm

Ogadeen/Absame are majority in badhaahe, xagar,afmadow, kismayo. Walaahi I don’t even care about Absame vs Sade but you have to tell like how it is. Also some Absame live in Bardheere and Ceelwaaq.

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:55 pm

Check this out it’s from a reliable source not some kids made up facts.

Deeganada Jubaland iyo beelaha Edit
kismasyo[1]= ogaadeen , cawramale, gaaljecel ,mareexan Afmadow= Absame/Ogadeen iyo gaaljecel

Badhaadhe =Ogadeen [muqaabul] iyo gaaljecel

Kulbiyo Harti iyo gaaljecel

Hoosungoo= absame/Ogadeen iyo shiikhaal

Jammaame= Biyomaal, iyo shiikhaal

Raskaambooni=Absame/Ogadeen (gaaljecel) baajuun

Liboyo-Somaali/Dhoobley =Absame/Ogaadeen.

BuuloXaaji =cowrmalle

Xaafadaha kismaayo Edit
Xaafaaha magaada xeebedka kismaayo waxay ka koban yihiin 5 xaafadood oo waa weyn ah

1 calanley _ waxaa dagan cawramale

2 guulwade_waxaa dagan mareexaan iyo harti

3 shaqaalaha_waxaa dagan gaaljecel

4 faanoole_ waxaa dagan dogoodiye

5 farjano_waxaa dagan ogaadeen

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:12 pm

Let’s keep at it Jubbada Dhexe
1. Buale Bu'aale waa degmo ka tirsan Gobolka Jubbada Dhexe Qabaa'ilka dagan waa cowliyahan,gaaljecel,shiikhaal,jareer.
2. Sakoow. Saakow waa magaalo u dhexeysa Bardhere, Diinsoor iyo Bu'aale. Waxaana gabi ahaan dega Beesha Ogaden Gaar ahaa Cawliyahnka
3. Jilib waaxana ku dhaqan deegankan sheekhaal, jareerweeyne iyo qowmiyada digil iyo mirifle.
4. Salagle waxaa ku dhaqan beesha jareerweeyne, Gaaljecel iyo Cawliyahn.

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:26 pm

Gedo and the marexaan community don’t even make up 30% of jubbaland but they have the loudest mouth. I bet cawlyahan outnumbers marexaan in jubbaland and inshallah one day there will be a fair population count. As for me why am I interested in jubbaland because I have the most business and most property in kismayo. Kismayo current mayor is MJ. Most of the baadiyo surrounding kismayo is settled by Nuux Maxamuud and Ciise Maxamuud who own some of the most productive farms in the area.

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:59 pm

This move shows that the seamless transition of power in Gedo signifies a stable admin, Haji Mucalimu has done good work for the region and this new dc will continue in that direction.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.