Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mucalimo replaced by LUUQ DC

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Mucalimo replaced by LUUQ DC

Postby Sbashi » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:42 pm

Ogadeen/Absame are majority in badhaahe, xagar,afmadow, kismayo. Walaahi I don’t even care about Absame vs Sade but you have to tell like how it is. Also some Absame live in Bardheere and Ceelwaaq.
Ceelwaaq? Really? :ohhh: :deadrose:

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:07 pm

Canjeex is ina Buulle Garaad. I believe his father was the governor of Gedo at some point during Siyaad Barre days. He is not a good guy at all. In fact he may be worse than Janan. I am not a big fan of these unnecessary changes. I am not sure what is going on there but it doesn't look good. Who is calling the shots there horta?

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:55 am

Macaliimu was thrown out like the condom he was. He was like unused condom. I hope Jamnan karbaashes these masakiin and becomes governor again. Waryaada why do you care if reer Ahmed rules gedo or reer hassan. Go back to cabudwaaq , reer diini waa laga nacay Gedo.
Reer diini are the ugaases of MX. They are landheere mashallah and live in Jubbaland, galgaduud and ethiopia. They are not going anywhere.
ignore that dumb kid, waa najaas from that god forsaken desert called bari. he is trying to divide marehan into sub clans but unite kab iyo lax when his own brothers dhulbahante and warsangali rather join somaliland over puntland.

it just shows how laangaab ogadeen are when they are seeking alliance of a few MJ's in kismaayo.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:56 am

He is waqmaashe reer xassan. Imo mucalimu should have been kept. This guy already had his chance as DC of luuq, he wasn't that great. We need new faces.
yh he should have been kept until at least madoobe was thrown out of kismaayo. i just think mucalimo should have been a bit more strategic for example in August 2019 he should have held a meeting invited all the isimo of jubbaland and created a jubbaland government.

plus what happened to the grand conference in garbahareey ?
This move shows that the seamless transition of power in Gedo signifies a stable admin, Haji Mucalimu has done good work for the region and this new dc will continue in that direction.
inshallah

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:15 pm

Macalimu is about to join Somalia's army.

UgaaskaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:29 pm

Macalimu is about to join Somalia's army.
I believe this conversation might've had something to do with him pursuing a military career.

SOMACOON

Postby SOMACOON » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:51 am

Moalimu should immediately replace Madobe as Jubaland president. He should then hold fare elections in Kismayo and with the backing of Mr.Farmaajo and the FGS he should have no problem becoming the JL president.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.