Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Misinformation vs. Disinformation; 2nd is INTENTIONAL says UN, issues about THE LAW, i. e fake Tigray/Somalia soldiers

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Misinformation vs. Disinformation; 2nd is INTENTIONAL says UN, issues about THE LAW, i. e fake Tigray/Somalia soldiers

Postby Voltage » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:31 am

1. The Tigray War Somalia Soldiers story is fake. There is no debate about this.
    1. Jason Mosley is the most widely acknowledged fact checker on the Tigray War. Here his @africaupdate traced the entire fake story to where it started.
    2. Here @Somaliweyn traced the same exact "pictures" and "videos" used by SomaliGuardian and Mahad Salad, etc alleging to be Somalia soldiers in Tigray. The pictures and videos have are from 7 years ago according to internet upload records.
  2. According to Jason,----all of this was unfortunately caused by a "Radio Kulmiye" error in editorial judgement for publishing unverified information whose unverification they disclaimed IN THE PUBLICATION itself.
    • Essentially there is a systemic problem betrayed by this issue---namely the non-existent professionalism, credibility, and journalistic integrity, even editorial capacity and judgement that is lacking in Somali journalism.
  3. But there is an even bigger story here, THE REAL CONTROVERSY.

• Who took MISINFORMATION and made it DISINFORMATION???
      • Even creating scenes of crying mothers and and orchestrating an organized contrived false controvery??

Richard Nixon WASN'T brought down by the crime. He was brought down by the cover up.

Misinformation can be caused by innocent human error.The problem here isn't even Radio Kulmiye may have innocently created misinformation.

The real problem here is who took what was misinformation and manufactured pictures, videos, and even created images of bereaving family----again, in a completely false story.

Disinformation is intentional. It is against public order. It is an attack on society. It is designed to cause instability.

And in many countries and societies around the world, it is when The Law has legitimate and vested interest to protect Freedom of Speech and Expression from misuse.

🛑DISINFORMATION IS CRIMINAL🛑

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Misinformation vs. Disinformation; 2nd is INTENTIONAL says UN, issues about THE LAW, i. e fake Tigray/Somalia soldie

Postby IRONm@N » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:11 am

Lol why is your only evidence some guy sitting somewhere tweeting denial shit.
Where are the boys then? These mother’s crying didn’t see their boys for over a year, isn’t the courted think to have these boys in contact with their parents?
The information is credible because is come from a former government official, and not any government official but head of secret service,
No news from the army chief or defense minister?
Two thinks could quickly end this, have the boys in contact with their mothers or show them alive on TV.
No one wants someone on Twitter yapping about nothing with zero evidence

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Misinformation vs. Disinformation; 2nd is INTENTIONAL says UN, issues about THE LAW, i. e fake Tigray/Somalia soldie

Postby Voltage » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:18 am

Where are the boys then? These mother’s crying didn’t see their boys for over a year, isn’t the courted think to have these boys in contact with their parents?
The information is credible because is come from a former government official, and not any government official but head of secret service,
Two thinks could quickly end this, have the boys in contact with their mothers or show them alive on TV.
With all due respect, I am not going to babysit unintelligible mambo jumbo.

You are a grown man savvy enough and cosmopolitan enough to be participating in online discussion forum playing what looks to be tongue-in-cheek "footsie" with disinformation.

I think you are more than capable of synthesizing and comprehending the iron-clad Factcheck presented to you.

As for the manufactured tears---this is not the first time this exact disinformation was created.

I would remind you of the 5000 Somali Troops Fighting in Libya fake disinformation a year ago.

We had manufactured street acting then as well before the story was completely debunked.

This is the point of this topic.

This is not innocent misinformation.

This is subersive disinformation.

If the Law had responded to Libys fake disinformation then, perhaps disinformation would have learned a lesson in Somalia them and we wouldn't have this disinformation impunity now.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:30 am

Agree. Even if the tigray thing is fake. Dowladda need to bring evidence the soldiers are doing fine. Besides they where supoose to be gone for 6 months. It's been 13 months since they where last in contact witg their families

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:35 am

Why do people believe some people put on video are real parents without proof? And if it was hundreds of soldiers killed with hundreds more wounded not to mention thousands of soldiers that have not been in contact with their families, there would be thousands of family members affected. We would see thousands of families on video crying about their children.

It comes down to if you are anti-Farmaajo, whether the story is true or not it is good for you.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:03 am

I have on good authority the supposed M.I.A soldiers are, in fact, garrisoned in undisclosed military camp in the outskirts of Mogadishu. They are reportedly combat-ready and are awaiting marching orders from their commanders. The mission of these specialized forces is to crush and inhilate any attempt on the part of the so called opposition groups to organize insurgent type violence, as the February presidential selection approaches.
Last edited by barbarossa on Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:06 am

These soldiers were actually Ethiopian soldiers wearing the cross, but you can't deny this from the horse's mouth.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:14 am

These soldiers were actually Ethiopian soldiers wearing the cross, but you can't deny this from the horse's mouth.
They literally use Somali websites such as Somali Guardian as a source. This is a story that is just building on itself. No one has provided any evidence whatsoever.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:20 am

the whole thing is fake news. anyone remember the woman who claimed farmaajo bodyguards kidnapped her daughter only for her daughter to hold a press conference with the danish ambassador in mogadishu and the daughter saying she was forced from denmark to somalia by her own mother.

or the women who said her son who is being trained in qatar was killed and his organs sold only for her own son to call his mother. i don't believe fake sob stories manufactured by qaran dhumis.

even the image they where using was exposed as fake.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:42 am

They literally use Somali websites such as Somali Guardian as a source. This is a story that is just building on itself. No one has provided any evidence whatsoever.
She qouted but she also said Eriteria neither denied nor stated. One could ask Why the silence?

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:12 pm

Let's put aside if Somali troops were sent to Ethiopia or not for a second. Can we agree that a tigrinya news rereporting somali news is not evidence of it being true or not? All that happened is that:
Somali news website reported --> Opposition reported using Somali website as evidence
Somali news website reported --> Trigrinya news rereported using Somali Website as evidence

Somali news website didn't confirm anything, they just used a source that used an alleged source in the government for this news.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:13 pm

This is manufactured propaganda to prevent the rebirth of SNA:

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:10 pm

Good to see team ilkoyar are still spinning everything as fake when it suits, and as facts when it suits them. :lol:

Live by the sword die by the sword. not a bad strategy at all, unlucky for y'all tho, 2 and half weeks is all the time you've got.

vinshor

Postby vinshor » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:48 pm

Agree. Even if the tigray thing is fake. Dowladda need to bring evidence the soldiers are doing fine. Besides they where supoose to be gone for 6 months. It's been 13 months since they where last in contact witg their families
The dead wont be able to speak and they cant raise the dead. They will be exposed soon, because they cant keep lying about the dead soldiers.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:36 pm

Zidane-

Everything you present confusion about including SomaliGuardian's role has already beem addressed in the fact checks sourced in my first post

Read before you respond to something. The story was traced meaning A--> B --> C is outlined.

There is nothing left to uncover about this confirmed disinformation which is why Abkoow did a classic pivot dropping the whole thing and now is making it about a totally different thing (why the alleged training of alleged Somali trainees is taking so long allegedly in Eritrea).

P. S. SomaliGuardian is run by Abdirahman Abdishakuur/Wadajir Party FYI

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.