Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

countdown to the humiliation of farmaajo and his base

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

countdown to the humiliation of farmaajo and his base

Postby Caytame » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:56 pm

midgaankii farmaajo iyo qawsaaradii ilkoyar waa laga dayrinayaa :lol: waxaa la sheegaye inuu madoobe khadka u galay isagoo leh inadeer aanu wada hadalno halka madoobe yidhi gudi farsamo soo dir. :lol: saaka beesha caalamka waa tii lahayd "madooboow ninkaa farmaajo ah maxaan yeelnaa?" meesha farmaajo afar sano ka hore lahaa "madooboow intaa qaadoo iska tag, Abiye ninkaa madoobe ah iisoo qabo" iyo falal lagu hungoobayoo la cayn ah.

Imagine the guy you wanted to oust for 4 years being the same guy who is deciding whether you win or lose? ilkoyars, better prepare a place to run to, because the real war with us starts the day xabashimaajo is gone, and with him all of your security(SNA+Ethiopia) in Gedo.

19 days. :stylin:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: countdown to the humiliation of farmaajo and his base

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:40 pm

:lol: yesterday was 18 today 17 but me i do "cisho tiris" and that makes it 16 cisho

Mooge called madoobe three times in a week; first one madoobe salaan uu ku gaabsadey the second one he told him "leave it for gudi farsamo" the third one mooge suggested to him to sort out between themselves and not resort to beesha caalamka and support HAG mucaarad some qabiil beerlaxaawsi but madoobe refused to compromise despite huge tanaazulaat that was made by mooge regarding maamulka he also removed macalimow bakaal and sanka to pave the way for heshiis

i said madoobe will not make heshiis with him bc tge root of all evil is him not Gedo tomorrow he can bring back all these guys and his army still there

but we saw madoobe meeting with James swan stressing the importance of holding conference
:dead:

after this Mooge gone mad all yesterday he was acting crazy threatening with issuing "persona non grata" for the UN envoy when he got only two weeks and to add insult to injury he invited HAG candidates to the conference wich pissed him off the most because he hates any free HAG politician to involve in aayo ka talinta Xamar their own region he thought only the two afarjeeble he bought them can repssent them and the funny thing is that Guudlaawe card did not work for him well they did not paid him shit in his 70 days and they know the situation in hiiraan. actually hiiraan took it's revenge on him this is what happens when you mess with region who r bigger than you typical mooge!

he probably says to Fahad "qar aa iga tuurtey"

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:17 am

Keep the good work guys, also I don’t think we should target any group because of farmaajo including some of the deranged kids that post here. Farmaajo is history, inshallah we will get just and fair leader who treats all Somalis equally and has no hidden aspirations to be a dictator. Guul Somalia.

bumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bumps » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:31 am

What if Farmaajo gets reelected? 😂

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:17 am

:lol: yesterday was 18 today 17 but me i do "cisho tiris" and that makes it 16 cisho

Mooge called madoobe three times in a week; first one madoobe salaan uu ku gaabsadey the second one he told him "leave it for gudi farsamo" the third one mooge suggested to him to sort out between themselves and not resort to beesha caalamka and support HAG mucaarad some qabiil beerlaxaawsi but madoobe refused to compromise despite huge tanaazulaat that was made by mooge regarding maamulka he also removed macalimow bakaal and sanka to pave the way for heshiis

i said madoobe will not make heshiis with him bc tge root of all evil is him not Gedo tomorrow he can bring back all these guys and his army still there

but we saw madoobe meeting with James swan stressing the importance of holding conference

after this Mooge gone mad all yesterday he was acting crazy threatening with issuing "persona non grata" for the UN envoy when he got only two weeks and to add insult to injury he invited HAG candidates to the conference wich pissed him off the most because he hates any free HAG politician to involve in aayo ka talinta Xamar their own region he thought only the two afarjeeble he bought them can repssent them and the funny thing is that Guudlaawe card did not work for him well they did not paid him shit in his 70 days and they know the situation in hiiraan. actually hiiraan took it's revenge on him this is what happens when you mess with region who r bigger than you typical mooge!

bro. Farmaajo literally thinks he's smart and everyone else is dumb. How can he ask madoobe let's solve things now when he's left no stones unturned to oust him? As they say, if you must strike the king, you better kill him.

Right now, the opposition, JL and PL should be working together on how to prevent any potential escape plans from this traitor and the terrorist fahad yasin. At this point, it's no longer about his kursi because that's done and over, right now it's about accountability. Seize him on feb 8th, set up an interim government, hold the elections swiftly, and then put this guys on trial for the countless crimes he's committed.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:47 am

Tomanya lix

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:05 am

bro. Farmaajo literally thinks he's smart and everyone else is dumb. How can he ask madoobe let's solve things now when he's left no stones unturned to oust him? As they say, if you must strike the king, you better kill him.
:dead: :deadrose:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:25 am

Bookmarked.

This is the 5th Election I have bookmarked such pre-Election grandstanding where Sahal was involved.

So far I am 4-0 with him. I will bring back this topic after the Presidential Elections to judge if I am undefeated at 5-0.

P.S. No technicalities and cop outs; "presidential election" means when the vote takes place. I can see an attempt to make some excuse about arbitrary dates that I am telling you now is irrelevant to the reelection of President Farmaajo whenever the 2021 Somalia Presidential Elections take place. That means "tomanya siyeed" and all this maaweelo is irrelevant---so don't even try this excuse when the dust finally settles and the winner of the 2021 Presidential Elections of Somalia is declared.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:22 am

this kid has already lost on these cases walina indho adeegii mudug uula soo taagan yahay. :snoop:

1- "no Kheyre-mooge conflict and they will form a party"
2-wallahi billahi waa la idin laqsiinii extension
3- "no recognition for Madoobe reelection" at a time his macalimow "president" and all the generals who talked shit about him were scapegoated for him
4-"pm wont be HG

5-kenya Amisom will ne removed from kismaayo
6-Igad djibouti to remove...
7-brother abiy visit of mooyaale is for to pressure kenya

8. no more meetings" after sep 17 actually he put it as a title when there is on going preparations spare me from your damage control interpretation of "no more meetings"

and the rest of the long list

edit: he also failed on hirshabelle gentleman's agreement waliba wuxuu u soo qaatey calashaan OG aa la badali JL. hirshabelle capital and leadership is rotation is on the table now still will be fixed after mooge by new Abgaal and hawaadle powersharing heshiis. wax kaste ee mooge iyo fahasld sameeyeen qashinkaa la raacin hadana hiiraan kama shaqeeyaan laakin Gedo will be back to OG hands within two weeks! that shows how you were wrong! aniga waxaan qabay in hirshabelles gentleman's agreement la badali karin without new heshiis. why guudlaawe couldnt visit baladweyne in his 70 days though i personally recognize him as president until we reach a new heshiis? im not against guudlaawe im against changing the system(capital vs presidency even jaahil dabageed says he will redign if he does not bring all abgaal had yesterday) this is what his Abgaal tell him he also reached out to our mucaarad xildhibaano they told him the same. mushkiladada waxa waaye adoga oo korsaar mooge u heesta inuu wax sameyn karo ama badali kara he is too laangaab for that!

even his mooge accepted it only asks desperaty two things; no to add the Xamar real leaders aka the opposition in the list when they r a key to its peace and stability and he will not resist a day without amisom, once the conference starts he will be begging to guarantee for him to remain as president till elections take place wich is not really important for the opposition it just means to avoid political vacuum as long he has no control on any shit and they will accelerate things after february 8 the guys who handcuffed him until february 8 of course there is a reason why we postponed it to post february 8 so he wont have control on shit if that means shit for your korsaarnimo :pac:

miiska waxaa saaran laba khayaar bas. in february 8 mooge haysan doonin sharciyad uu wax ku diido saasna doorasha xor ah u dhacdo oo u ku baxo its not important any more if he stays as a figurehead till we elect new president we have been saying tgis for months if there us a heshiis not some thing from his own pocket. aniga waxaan aaminsanahay inuu mooge carari doono markuu arko in wax walbe gacantiusa ka baxeen doorashada ka hor si aan xabsi daain musqul xamar ugu dhex dhiman.

2 current parliament electiing interim president

so mr little delusional mooge enjoy your 16 days kadibna hospital ka ku noqo sida caadada kuu aheed. im out see you the humilation day :russ:

where is murax and all his chearleaders as well?
:dead: :russ:

AbkoowDhiblaawe annihilated murax and his chearleaders
"Ha hadlaan ma xumee bro. Can they walk the talk that is the big question"

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=401943
Last edited by sahal80 on Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:17 am, edited 7 times in total.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:36 am

No comment.

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=398910

P.S. Notice how nice I am for skipping Hirshabelle, because it is sensitive as your home region, even though it was the last election----which you also failed to predict.

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:16 pm

voltage will be "busy writing a book" like he was when Ahmed Madoobe, who he predicted will lose, got elected. :lol:
I don't think he'll be man enough to face us that day.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:09 am

Sxb.....this more than some bullshit snet beef.
Farmaajo needs to be ousted for the good of the country.
The damage Farmaajo is inflicting on Somalia is incalculable.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.