Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ilaahay hau naxariisto Dhagajuun, murdered D. C of Hodan District

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

ilaahay hau naxariisto Dhagajuun, murdered D. C of Hodan District

Postby Voltage » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:23 am

What a beloved man by the city's youth, but extremely unlucky and hated man it seems by the dark forces of the city.

I was close enough to where Shabab attacked him couple months ago my ears actually rang. Two of his guards died and I think his brother.

He was sent to Turkey for medical treatment and just came back yesterday.

Last night, he was assasinated by assailants wearing military uniforms. Arrested also include a captain and base commander.

There is something very odd about the target in this young deceased mayor.

https://hiiraan.com/news/2021/Jan/warar ... aantaFront

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: ilaahay hau naxariisto Dhagajuun, murdered D. C of Hodan District

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:38 am

What a beloved man by the city's youth, but extremely unlucky and hated man it seems by the dark forces of the city.

I was close enough to where Shabab attacked him couple months ago my ears actually rang. Two of his guards died and I think his brother.

He was sent to Turkey for medical treatment and just came back yesterday.

Last night, he was assasinated by assailants wearing military uniforms. Arrested also include a captain and base commander.

There is something very odd about the target in this young deceased mayor.

https://hiiraan.com/news/2021/Jan/warar ... aantaFront

AUN." Assailants wearing military uniforms". Nice spinning.

Ciidanka dowladda manning jidka aden cadde killed him. Simple as that. The mayor n pm admitted. Kursiga laga kacsanaayey.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:44 am

What is exactly spinning?

They were assilants meaning they were the killers.

And they were wearing military uniforms meaning they were rogue soldiers.

I really honestly do not understand you these days. If a bird farts, it somehow has to feed into some weird electoral reason you have for responding.

I assure you I didn't even think about electoral politics when I posted this. I didn't even know of his existence before I came to Somalia. He is just somebody Iearned through speaking with locals.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:49 am

I really honestly do not understand you these days. If a bird farts, it somehow has to feed into some weird electoral reason you have for responding.

I assure you I didn't even think about electoral politics when I posted this. I didn't even know of his existence before I came to Somalia. He is just somebody Iearned through speaking with locals.

Why not saying it like it is ciidanka dowladda simple. The way u put it can also be interpret differently saaxiib. Al shabab wearing military uniforms can also be assailants wearing military uniform. Secondly iga qaleey English is not my first or second language.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:06 am

Why not saying it like it is ciidanka dowladda simple. The way u put it can also be interpret differently saaxiib. Al shabab wearing military uniforms can also be assailants wearing military uniform. Secondly iga qaleey English is not my first or second language.
You're right. Saying assailaints wearing military uniforms sounds exactly like Alshabab or anyone pretending to be military. Better to say it was government soldiers who killed him.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:56 am

You're right. Saying assailaints wearing military uniforms sounds exactly like Alshabab or anyone pretending to be military. Better to say it was government soldiers who killed him.
:up:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:32 pm

Pretend implies they just got clothes from the side of the street.

What if they infiltrated or were sleeper cells that were activated?

1. Al Shabaab has gone as far as kill government officials and bomb installations all from undetected infiltration.

2. Dhagajuun was targeted by them and barely escaped. That's why he was in Turkey to begin with.

Al Shabab has proven motive and tactic to say this may not just be "government soldiers killing someone."

Yet the investigation just started and there is no evidence yet to "Shabaab infiltrators of the army killed someone"

Pending investigation yet given the context of Dhagajuun's recent past, it is actually the appropriate thing to say "assailants in military uniform. "

Abkoow, just stop politicizing everything fadlan. Waa mahadsantahay.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:12 pm

I'm sorry bro but this killing is political. So was Yariisow's death. You seriously believe a blind woman was behind it? Baaritaanka dowladda xaguu ku danbeeyay?

These days Al shabab operates like a cartel you just pay them and they'll take the blame. If you really believe every killing is done by shabab you are naive sxb. I'm 100% sure this killing and the assassination attempt last time was done by somebody who was after his position.

As for Yariisow's death how long has it been now?

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:18 pm

Arrested also include a captain and base commander.
These are the worst types of people. Criminals within the government. They should be killed and it should be done publically.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:35 pm

Ever since he become gudoomiyaha degmada a few years ago, there has been many attempts at his life. I remember when a bomb leveled degmada a few years ago (a few months after he assumed office), shattering the glasses of many buildings/houses in the area. It's possible someone or some disgruntled ones are behind the killing, as he was known to be fair to the wronged. Personally, I don't think AS is behind it. AUN.
These are the worst types of people. Criminals within the government. They should be killed and it should be done publically.
Until such criminal elements within & outside the armed forces are purged, a secure environment would be difficult.

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby juelz » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:18 pm

Farmaajo’s criminal thugs assassinated dhagajuun. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto. Aakhiro ka jaawaba xarmaajo.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:38 pm

You can’t change Hutu mentality even if they work for the gov.
Only Hutus are capable of such thing .

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:43 pm

Faarmajo needs to have Tutsi mind set . Dominate or get out of way .

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:50 pm

Elaborate what you would do if you were Farmaajo.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:40 pm

Elaborate what you would do if you were Farmaajo.
Ka aan 2.0 dominate the Hutus

Secretly equip and build army of Tutsi armed to teeth

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.