Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Khadijo Diriye: Their strategy was to run the clock; INTA LA QALAAYO WAA QAYBINAYNA

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Khadijo Diriye: Their strategy was to run the clock; INTA LA QALAAYO WAA QAYBINAYNA

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:34 am

Wallahi it just had to be her didn't it :damn:

Notwithstanding my moratorium on election related talk, please enjoythe political force that is Khadijo Diiriye with me :steviej:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Khadijo Diriye: Their strategy was to run the clock; INTA LA QALAAYO WAA QAYBINAYNA

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:53 am

Eebow ma islaantaan aa naf ka raadisay?

The same woman who was screaming "Libaax labo maahan" to kheire just days before his 7 min ousting. :lol:

Murax was all excited when the 4 Gareens n Rooble said elections will happen on time without JL n PL. All I said was " Ha hadlaan ma xumee can they walk the talk?".. weeks passed not a single thing has happened.

Marka hadalka aan so koobo. Dont trust these gareens and guulwadayal saaxiib. They will throw mooge of the boat the moment a oppurtunity emerges.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Khadijo Diriye: Their strategy was to run the clock; INTA LA QALAAYO WAA QAYBINAYNA

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:05 pm

Did you ever think, even briefly maybe, that Khadijo was playing a role with "libaax labo maahan" as a test or a plan?

I am not going into Kheyre and Farmaajo's political parting as I said that is between two political actors whom I both supported, but my advice to you is by now you should never assume you know how Farmaajo plays this game.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:34 am

Ok bro carry on then.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:12 am

Khadijah spoke in an appropriate manner. The days of warlordism is over.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:23 pm

Freeing the country from war criminals, warlords, criminal elements & spoilers won't be easy. Many sacrifices & a lot of blood has to be spilled to accomplish that.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:19 pm

Freeing the country from war criminals, warlords, criminal elements & spoilers won't be easy. Many sacrifices & a lot of blood has to be spilled to accomplish that.
Absolutely, Fahad Yasin has done a great job cleaning up corrupt elements and restoring order in MOG

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.