Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

if the current parliament elects interim president who will be likely?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

if the current parliament elects interim president who will be likely?

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:28 pm

goormaan waxaan ka hadli jiray april 2020 :myman:

waliba he had chance of forming national unity government laakin tuke calaf maleh caanaha wuu iska daadin inta gees saxanka uga istaago wax walbe inuu boobuu rabay.

aniga murashac ma qabo gooni ah laakin wacaan taageersanahay wixii federalism aaminsan, ka fog saameynta qabiilada yaryarka ah ee gadaal wax ka maamula.

ok 13 cisho aa hartey wax diyaarsana maleh haduu mooge waqtiga ka dhacana no one will be wasting their time on an illegitimate president. mucaaradka iyo PL iyo JL iyo most mps ayaa qorshaha in baarlamaanka hal sano loogu daro si madaxweyne ku meel gaar ah u doortaan karkarinaya. Beesha caalamka waxay talada ku wareejisay FMSka iyo oppositionka, Mooge ally lafta gareen baa raba inuu wixii qoorqoor ku fashilmay gogosheeda dhigo baydhabo on behalf of mooge laakin JL, PL and mucaaradka iyo beesha caalamka waxay rabaan Xalane/Mogadishu inuu ka dhoco shirka si beesha caalamka ay goobjoog uga noqoto oo cadaadis ku saarto markaas qorshaha in baarlamaanka hal sano loogu daro hadii la isku mari waayo waxa lagu muransan yahay. mucaaradka iyo JL iyo PL hadafkooda waa gaareen waana in Mooge waqtiga saas looga dhameeyo who will be wanting now to negotiate with a former president? filinku waa iska cadyahay!

hadaba yaa ku guuleysan kara halkaas sano?

baarlamaankaan waxaa aad ugu xoogan damjadiid iyo daljir iyo Kheyre allies and some independent mucaarad folks like Goodax marka guud ahaan waa dhexdhexaad mana aha pro Qatar mana aha Pro UAE waa pro Turkey

Damjadiid hadeey timaado waa HG sida guuleed, hassan sheekh is just their front man, Daljir is more dominated by Murusade they could support Kheyre instead of Sh Shariif.

Abgaal candidates have less allies this time besides having Banaadir and Hirshsbelle i think mooge jugta ugu weyn uu uga tagay waa taas some clans will not vote for them for that reason including their hirshabelle partners. Somalia ma Abgaal baa leh aa imaanee?

however sh shariif this time has big support from Djibouti, Kenya and Egypt he just needs allies besides his $$$ and dont forget he faces competence from other Abgaals like dahir Geele, Abdulkadir Osoble so within abgaal r not united

Kheyre has money he can pay $50k for each mp but he was part of the nabar iyo naxdin regime he has money an ex allies aka HAG nabar iyo naxdin mps and some dir and waqooyis and Daljir also deni is close to daljir piliticians. Kheyre is closser to PL than Shariif who is allied with JL and anyone PL backs will have more chances. HIPS conference in Garowe was just to make alliance with Deni

Deni will be a candidate after a year but the guy he backs now may appoint him as interim president

Deni is pro UAE ex Damjadeed ally

ma sheegi karo qof laakin groupyadaas ayaa jira

Dabcan Mooge has no chance here even if he tries bc all want a change that is the point

kkkkkk meesha fiiri "wallahi billahi al cadeem" this crazy still followes me around. he later called "kheyre your messiah" some how he thinks hawiyaha ay ka dhex qaraaban karaan inaan nahay kkk
"You hate that man Kheyre and his Murursade cojones oo booski caatada ka tuuray. WAA ku DHAARAN KARAA MAGACIISA XATAA INAY KU GUBTO :lol:

Secondly

2. HE WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER BETRAY FARMAAJO.

I mean NEVER.

Take that to the bank."

Kheyre wallahul cadiim Farmaajo waad kasii necebtahay and news flash KHEYRE WILL NEVER RUN.

You can act like a 14 yr old girl oo timaha ruxays.."oh wow, he is going to ask me out NEXT MONTH" and then "OH....LIKE. .DON'T WORRY, BY SUMMER I SWEAR...."

And then by next NOVEMBER

"YOU GUYS ARE....JEALOUS, YOU'LL SEE BY NEW YEAR EVE."

War nimanka sow XINIINYO ma lahaan jirin. Goormaa filim Hindi nalagu dhex beeray :lol: :lol:"

waa inuu "mooge no going anywhere" :pac:

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=400001

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=400190

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: if the current parliament elects interim president who will be likely?

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:09 am

i forgot AAW :lol:

my clan are determined this time to vote fellow tribe member professor Abdi Nur Sh and the second guy is Abdirahman Abdi shakur warsame for his outstanding position from boobkii Jowhar.

AAW was doing well until Deni emerged as a candidate. he was allied with CC and Gaas but now Deni took over in PL and he is allied with other groups that is why AAW asked people to fund his party bc UAE funds r going to Deni but i think he will do well in the first round so our votes will go for him in the second round if our guy couldnt make it so hope he gets through to the second round.

atleast he is reer Hiiraan and the second generation of Sheikh Mohamed moalim followers. could be our new Abdullahi isse :lol:
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 7&t=399949

madoobe masaalixda deni kama hor imaan karo waa ninka federalka ka haaya shariif has miscalculated this.
Last edited by sahal80 on Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:57 am

Sahal: fircoon baa waxaa lagu kari waayay war nimankaa banu usraek dhaaf ilaahayna aamin markaasuu yidhi ilaahayga aad sheegi oon anigu ahayn waa ayo? kolkay naftu qoodha gaadhayna waa kii yidhi "muslim baan ahay, ilaahaygii muuse iyo qoldaa banu israel baan aminay" :lol:
yacni waa sidii, kuwaa farmaajo ku daba safan ilaa isagoo la jiidaya ay arkaan ma baraarugayaan. Laakiin alx waxa hadhay baa iska fara ku tiris ah. Their wish will be granted, and they'll stick to their guns until reality hits them in the face, then they'll have no choice. :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:20 am

Sahal: fircoon baa waxaa lagu kari waayay war nimankaa banu usraek dhaaf ilaahayna aamin markaasuu yidhi ilaahayga aad sheegi oon anigu ahayn waa ayo? kolkay naftu qoodha gaadhayna waa kii yidhi "muslim baan ahay, ilaahaygii muuse iyo qoldaa banu israel baan aminay" :lol:
yacni waa sidii, kuwaa farmaajo ku daba safan ilaa isagoo la jiidaya ay arkaan ma baraarugayaan. Laakiin alx waxa hadhay baa iska fara ku tiris ah. Their wish will be granted, and they'll stick to their guns until reality hits them in the face, then they'll have no choice. :lol:
:dead: same guys were screaming at me when i revealed kheyres presidential ambitions saying this to me "HE WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER BETRAY FARMAAJO.

I mean NEVER.

Take that to the bank." :Heh:

i saw trump supporters suffering from meltdown he is like cult leader and them were his followers but few of them are now saying they have been duped they were hoodwinked it was all a farce and started seeking to be deprogmed and the majority of them are saying he will be running the real government :russ:

marka waxaan xusuustey our mooges here toloow ma cult followers baa? maya maya. xaqiiqada waxa waaye inay u moodeen in wareega koowaad kushabashadii iyo malxiiskii jowhar iyo baidhabo iyo dhuusamareeb ka soconeyso wax somaliweyn ka dhaxeeya that why they support gareens . Mooge 4 sani uu waxaan ka shaqeynayay laga bilaabo maalintii amaanada loo dhiibay marka waxay u heesteen inay ku shuban karaan. war maamul goboleed waa arin hal qabiil hadey ugu badato labo sida hirshabelle dadka waa aamusayaan inleen isla ayagaa meesha jooga laakin sidee wax somaliweyn ah ugu shuban kartaa? qarawgaas ay wali ku jiraan lol

dee hada waa kaas beesha caalamka la wareegtey kaalay ku shubo 14 maalin aa ka xigta in boorsadiisa xabsi loogu tuuro.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:53 am

Asc ustaad Sahalow see ii tahay, i was gone for a while doing a round medical-M.C.H trip around Gobalada, so anyway Masha'Allahi as always you brought us analytic political news,

As for mooge he is 1000% finished and gone without a doubt, but the real question we HAG should ask is whether we Hawiye have learned real art of Politicking, by example we HG have benefitted from our lately closeness to mx where today HG has both representative in Gollaha degaanka of Balanbale iyo their biggest city Cabudwaaq.

What im saying is that post-farmaajo whats HAG's plan for ourselves, what do we Benefit allying with our cadow kablalaxs???

Wil us HAG allying with Ogadens over mx give us MPs seats in Jubaland, ustaad ahalow not all Hawiye are like you who have protectionist mindset and is satisfied with only Hiiraan-state, Hawiye is not monolithic the majority of Hawiyes want to rule from Zeila to Raskamboni, like the Shia majority rules Iraq with Firm Hand.

100% our next political menace will be the one HSM term faced and Shariif Term too faced and so did Abdulqaasim Term it was always the Kablalax menace being our biggest political obstacles of ruling Somalia, everyone including Djibouti iyo Somaliland understand this.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:01 am

Asc ustaad Sahalow see ii tahay, i was gone for a while doing a round medical-M.C.H trip around Gobalada, so anyway Masha'Allahi as always you brought us analytic political news,

As for mooge he is 1000% finished and gone without a doubt, but the real question we HAG should ask is whether we Hawiye have learned real art of Politicking, by example we HG have benefitted from our lately closeness to mx where today HG has both representative in Gollaha degaanka of Balanbale iyo their biggest city Cabudwaaq.

What im saying is that post-farmaajo whats HAG's plan for ourselves, what do we Benefit allying with our cadow kablalaxs???

Wil us HAG allying with Ogadens over mx give us MPs seats in Jubaland, ustaad ahalow not all Hawiye are like you who have protectionist mindset and is satisfied with only Hiiraan-state, Hawiye is not monolithic the majority of Hawiyes want to rule from Zeila to Raskamboni, like the Shia majority rules Iraq with Firm Hand.

100% our next political menace will be the one HSM term faced and Shariif Term too faced and so did Abdulqaasim Term it was always the Kablalax menace being our biggest political obstacles of ruling Somalia, everyone including Djibouti iyo Somaliland understand this.
:lol: thank you bro your xor have your own "walaalaha" threads :lol: but i see kablalah(only Mj&OG ) as a federalist clan who refused mooges qabiil calaal lately and have moved on. i find some thing in common with OG and mj federalists who want the same thing for you(nin walbe dhulkiisa ha nooleysto) dont rely on loomaooyaans and minorities this is why im against mooge who destabilized Xamar, hiiraan and Hirshabelle bc he allies himself with unheard clans in every region.

lastly dont put it as clans we r groups if it was about clans mooge wouldnt have deplying askar from hiiraan and xamar in gedo i have hawadle link posting their pics and asking to bring them back. majority of the locals support madoobe that is why.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:47 am

The solution for the country called Somalia (ex Italian colony) is for her to be a deeply decentralized nation governed by loose federalism/quasi confederalism like the UAE as well as have independent Somaliland as one of her 3 neighbours

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:49 am

Dude I dont know what your smoking.but the council in Cabudwaaq hasnt even been created yet lol.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.