Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone in Somaliland?

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Anyone in Somaliland?

Postby gurey25 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:01 am

He thinks you accidentally typed in transgender,
A slipup from your subconscious.

He doesn't know that we have been calling the TFG government , transgendered fairy gang since 2006

:lol:

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:56 pm

:lol: transgendered fairy gang since 2006

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:21 pm

I'm in Hargeisa now.

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:44 pm

I'm in Hargeisa now.
Do everyone a favor and go stand in the hill where the "Faqash" commanders were standing in the 1988 conflict when they were looking over the city. I wonder how much noise that will make in social media. :lol:

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cheifaqilbari » Tue May 04, 2021 4:42 am

I'm in Hargeisa now.
Do everyone a favor and go stand in the hill where the "Faqash" commanders were standing in the 1988 conflict when they were looking over the city. I wonder how much noise that will make in social media. :lol:
haaheeey
well that is a great luck for all of use, as I too am in hargeisa reer waal wiilkoodi. I am renting a house infront of the main f.aqash hodeeel in ju. I am not here for business but inad iibilowwdan. you think this xamar where faqash kan use the sweet talk somalinimo.I dare you faqash to use that while I am im around here. waliba you guys wanna visit moutains i will take you to special towra and seeyaara. noo bilow abooywyaal . wht is this f-king world coming up to when faqash is in town. faqash madmadow ee fuusha xum aan cargo diyaarda galkaacyo u socota aan saari jirey baa manta le magalda soo galeyna.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue May 04, 2021 9:41 am

I was all set to go April last year via Dubai for a business start up. .......then covid-19 hit.

My difficulty is that I need to visit Dubai, Kenya, Mogadishu and Ethiopia for business reasons.

Gurey.....where is the most accessible point in Ethiopia for agricultural inputs.....seeds, saplings, fertiliser, machinery etc? I know there is an agricultural University in Diridhaba but not sure if they cater to commercial farmers.
Furthermore, there is hardly anything up to date on Ethiopian farming websites.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Wed May 12, 2021 5:23 pm

It's past March, no such thing as Kenya Airways flights to Hargeisa. Among the reasons, Somalia's gov didn't approve it.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed May 12, 2021 10:04 pm

It's past March, no such thing as Kenya Airways flights to Hargeisa. Among the reasons, Somalia's gov didn't approve it.
It has nothing to do with Kenya.
Kenya flew adan Duale Kenyan politician into kismayo despite the protest from the fragile bunker govt.

The Kenyan Airways why it hasn't landed in hargeisa is a technicallity issue.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu May 13, 2021 1:44 am

Kenya Airways flights to Hargeisa,Somaliland start May 28th of 2021.

Next is Turkey,Uganda, and Qatar airlines.
Last edited by JSL3000 on Thu May 13, 2021 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Last edited by JSL3000 on Thu May 13, 2021 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Last edited by JSL3000 on Thu May 13, 2021 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:59 pm

No more Flydubai again!
Flydubai ceases flights to Somaliland
Mr. Omar-Sayid said that due to low traffic season, we have scheduled two flights for Flydubai, two flights for AirArabia and two flights for Dallo Airlines.

According to the airports official, Flydubai declined to adjust to the new schedule which would see airlines allocated two flights from the regular three flights per week.

The airline has not stated its future plans for the region but might also consider flying to Mogadishu which has attracted several international airlines in the last five years.
Why the indho-adeegnimo & interfering with a company's business? The airline may as well take its business to Mogadishu where there's levelheadedness, pragmatism and more profits. This incidence is gonna make the Emirates wary of doing business with WG & possibly affect the Berbera projects.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:56 pm

Flydubai is coming back for business once again.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.