Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Rooble taking over from Mooge?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Is Rooble taking over from Mooge?

Postby Murax » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:06 am

Lol Sahal, if I leave here it’s not because I’m fearful, but I take no real joy in constantly poking holes at people, or seeing like I’m doing faan. Waxaas dhaqan ragg maaha and its not dhaqan MX. I don’t like tormenting people if I feel I got in a more dominant debate position: إرحموا عزيز قوم ذل

Also what would I be doing faan for even if I wanted to? Waxaan waa Dawlad, Farmaajo waa Hal shakhsi. Anything positive this Gov does is a Somali accomplishment, not MX accomplishment.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:12 am

This is the result of february 8 . Xalane was in charge since then to fill the political vacuum now Rooble can run the country as Mooge is unrecognized by the majority(Xamar Leaders, PL and JL)

labo wax ayaa laga sugayaa Rooble; 1-casumaadii laga diiday Mooge inuu u fidiyo PL iyo JL and include the opposition(atleast he wants to be observers as reported but they must refuse this and be equal partners)

2-security reshuffle and a new local non partisan police chief who can secure the elections and keeping the army in their barracks by using the exceptional circumstances of the end of the term of the president and him as caretaker.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:31 am

Okay

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:33 am

Lol Sahal, if I leave here it’s not because I’m fearful, but I take no real joy in constantly poking holes at people, or seeing like I’m doing faan. Waxaas dhaqan ragg maaha and its not dhaqan MX. I don’t like tormenting people if I feel I got in a more dominant debate position: إرحموا عزيز قوم ذل

Also what would I be doing faan for even if I wanted to? Waxaan waa Dawlad, Farmaajo waa Hal shakhsi. Anything positive this Gov does is a Somali accomplishment, not MX accomplishment.
waxaan rabaa inaan ku weydiiyo hal suaal adoon ka leex leexan toos uga jawaab si aan u soo afjarno muranka february 8

PL iyo JL iyo oppositionka ma aqoonsana Mooge as president waa ka diideen inuu shirka meel xalane ka baxsan ka dhoco xataa garowe bc they will give him legitimacy. since then beesha caalamka oo ka carareysa in ceebteena banaanka u soo baxdo oo la dhoho somalia waa maxmiyad waxay biloowdey inay rooble iyo ayaga isku xiraan waxaa ugu horeeysay shirkii technical committeega ee baydhabo ee uu casumay rooble xataa mid lataliyaasaha Mooge ah oo gadaal uga biiray waa laga saarey markii lagu kala kuci gaarey. hada hadii shirka weyn casimaadiisa fidiyo rooble mucaaradkiina la kulmay soo mushilada maaha shakhsiga mooge oops Farmaajo soo waxaan ma keenin murankii ka dhashey february 8 oo UNka hada qirtay inuu jiro "Tensions over electoral implementation have now been compounded by questions raised by some political figures over the legitimacy of the president’s mandate following the expiry of his constitutional term on 8 February. The Government cites an October parliamentary resolution permitting the President to remain, but this is contested by others"

hadaadan dhaheey rooble waa farmaajo farmaajana waa rooble iyo kalaam shuuciyad. xukuumada as caretaker wax diidan malaha waana kala duwan hihiin labadooda waayo wixii mooge diidi jiray ayuu rooble ogolaanayaa wali files badan aa noo dhiman oo ciidanka ah.
افتونا يرحمكم الله

in Mooge ka dhexbaxo howsha

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:01 am

Sahal,

Walaal I respect you. Regardless if everything, I think sharaf baa leedahay. Xawaadlena as MX we never had beef with them, and they gave birth to the Sade Ugaas line. A Xawaadle laf that ran away long time ago because of inter Xawaadle beef lives in Luuq with us, is close with Reer Axmed, even pays mag with them.

Lakin don’t take this the wrong way I feel that there is no benefit having a long discussion with you back and forth, laysh? Because you’re extremely hard headed and even when you end up wrong ma qirtid. marka Shanuu Al Faa’idah? Asaaski waxaan I think is the personal back, forth beef you had with some of the MX members here. Even myself I tried to be Caadil, and many of times tell them ninkaan amaan sii. Even now when I address you respectfully, I can tell in your responses you are still angry.

Allah Yarxam Walidayk Lakin Siyaasad ahaan again I cannot have a legitimate discussion with you, Yacni adiga ra’yigaada lahow anigana ra’yigayga tayyib Akhi? Allah Yubaarik Feekum.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:58 am

Sahal,

Walaal I respect you. Regardless if everything, I think sharaf baa leedahay. Xawaadlena as MX we never had beef with them, and they gave birth to the Sade Ugaas line. A Xawaadle laf that ran away long time ago because of inter Xawaadle beef lives in Luuq with us, is close with Reer Axmed, even pays mag with them.

Lakin don’t take this the wrong way I feel that there is no benefit having a long discussion with you back and forth, laysh? Because you’re extremely hard headed and even when you end up wrong ma qirtid. marka Shanuu Al Faa’idah? Asaaski waxaan I think is the personal back, forth beef you had with some of the MX members here. Even myself I tried to be Caadil, and many of times tell them ninkaan amaan sii. Even now when I address you respectfully, I can tell in your responses you are still angry.

Allah Yarxam Walidayk Lakin Siyaasad ahaan again I cannot have a legitimate discussion with you, Yacni adiga ra’yigaada lahow anigana ra’yigayga tayyib Akhi? Allah Yubaarik Feekum.
:lol: Jawaabta haka leexan aan ku dhahay qabiil stereotyping iyo balaayaa aan laguu dursan baad gashey. aniga hiiraan xataa kuma soo korin i just visited it once. i said many times i dont represent Xawaadle or Cabdi Yuusuf هذه صورة نمطية stereotyping عيب عليك كواحد مثقف mise waxaad la mid tahay you can take the boy out of the village, but you can't take the village out of the boy. reer baadiyonimada waa loo dhashaa!

kulahaa inter xawaadle beef :snoop: i have a map of hawadle subclans but i dont wanna to fuck up my thread. CY waxay la mid yihiin sheekhaasha it's due to their different way of life waxaa la dhahaa shanta xaajiyiin(their 5 jufo). there is no CY family with no haji name. Xamar waakaga soo horeynay hawiyaha laakin waxaan ku milanay reer xamarka. in hiiraan they r scattered from mustaxiil to buuloburdeand they they go to the gaaljecel side behind ceelcali inside hiiraan borders with lower shabelle and then lower shabelle in yaaqbariweyne, and qoryooley and then bay and bakool and then middle Jubba. majority of them live in Hiiraan first and then Xamar and qoryooley in lower shabelle. Gedo was belonging to eelaay dont you know even jamaacat baardheere are from daafeed aka walawayn wich is adjacent to hiiraan and Jowhar? luuq was eelaay iyo asharaaf sarmaan and dir. its wasnt like we went to mx land. Cali cosobles grandmother is Cabdi Yuusuf from baardheere his askari grandfather met her in there in 1930s under the italians i have video his dad talks about this. after 1991 waa Somalia waa is badashay so we moved from Gedo to our adeerada bothers in Ethiopia aka allagumar who live with Degodia. my CY left there too and now they reached mustaxiil . thanks God and fuck the hell on earth Gedo. actually mxs like to put us in their Anti Madoobe list like the gaaljecel but we r free from all daaroods we r scattered in jubada dhexe and north of Kismaayo there is no Daarood admin. my folks never go deep between harti and agaadeen like gaaljecel and cawramale the river divides us and lastly we met madoobe in Xamar and he promised us one mp and already we have 1 in his new list of extra ergo . you think all these scattered families run from other xawaadle :lol: typical reer baadiye

they exaggerated too much in terms of their size but we can be found there as families in every place except we r more in saakow and hoombooy around jilib with dir. anyways i dont like JL wallahi billahi i tell these guys to move bacl to Hiiraan most moved to wadajir Xamar. no one can mention my clan in here full stop.

http://www.allgalgaduud.net/2014/04/21/ ... oomaaliya/

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:15 am

Okay Sahal, xaadir I will not debate Xawaadle subclans, where, why they moved. It doesn’t concern me, and to me waa iska maala yacni. Xawaadle deeganadooda waa baabkaada I’ll leave that to you. Like I said Lakin someone who wasn’t angry, upset would realize even then that I was saying that in a reconciliatory effort, but I I guess Even that triggered you.

Btw, why was the committee 1952 for Luuq composed of all MX, including 2 of my immediate subclan? MX don’t have Unuka Leh mentality you can live with them dhulka waa waasic. But they were the dominant clan there. See below:

Anyways macsalama Akhi I’ve made my points. Shaydaanka iska naar and take it easy. Taslam.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:02 pm

Sahal why you always looking for your messiah to save you from Farmaajo?

Who have you not prayed for to defeat Farmaajo? You don’t do analysis not do you do predictions, but you do Duco. You prayed that Rooble would sideline Farmaajo when he first became PM then when he didn’t you moved on to your next messiah and more your back to Roble. Isku xishood niyo, and just say I hope so and so will be able to do this and not this is what’s going to happen.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:59 pm

Who have you not prayed for to defeat Farmaajo? You don’t do analysis not do you do predictions, but you do Duco. You prayed that Rooble would sideline Farmaajo when he first became PM then when he didn’t you moved on to your next messiah and more your back to Roble. Isku xishood niyo, and just say I hope so and so will be able to do this and not this is what’s going to happen.
Mooge is done no need for messiah since Kheyre finished him. we r creating Rooble as caretaker to close all doors on Mooge

see this this why you need Rooble to avoid Xalane embarrassment. some of their conditions remained unsolved its too early for Rooble but i expect "his invitation"

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:31 pm

Mooge is done no need for messiah since Kheyre finished him. we r creating Rooble as caretaker to close all doors on Mooge
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:30 pm

:lol:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:09 am

:lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:42 am

keep laughing ilaahow qof aan wacba ogeen ha cadaabin
The new strong man of Mogadisho. waatan beesha caalamka Rooble howsha la wado your Mooge wuxuu noqdey howlgab
:dead:

warkaan sugeynay oo horey PL iyo JL u soo gaarey anigaha ka hor aan sheegay inay dhici doonto. Suaashaan murax ka jawaabi waayay Sultan Order is welcome hafuu ka jawaabi karo lama rabo "Rooble mooguu u shaqeeyaa"

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:16 am

Mooge Failmaajo is finished, Roble should work with Fahad Yasin the radical to speed up the indirect electoral process that will culminate in a new Parliament that selects a new Somalian president from HAG

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:27 am

Islaantii babeyl raac ay ku faanijiren oo is dhiibtey markey aragtey in Doonta Mooge la dagtey xildhibaan waxaa noqda madaxweyne hore maxaa keenay inay Mooge xildhibaanimo u raadiso xiligan soo maaha he is done in leen waa lagala wareegay howshii boobka oo wataa rooble la wado beesha caalamka iyo saamileeyda kale. tankale xasaanadaaba laga qaadi waa ogahay mooge inuu carari doono
:dead: :russ:

Ex Madaxweyne i told you he is done in february 8

bisha cusub 10keeda camal uu dhacaa shirka Xalane. Madoobe iyo Deni waxay rabaan ka hor inay imaadaan si ay u karkariyaan Xamar. waxaa jira laba kulan/shir oo soconaya ilaa 15 march mid waa saxiixa heshiiskii baydhaba midna waa hogaaminta doorashada aka national consultative forum oo implementationka ka shaqeeynaya

baraamij badan ay dajin doonaan sida isbadal amni waxaana magacaabi taliyaal cusub golaha iyo rooble oo isla shaqeynaya.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.