Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DIAGRAM #2: Let's remember why we haven't had an election yet

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

DIAGRAM #2: Let's remember why we haven't had an election yet

Postby Voltage » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:25 pm

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: DIAGRAM #2: Let's remember why we haven't had an election yet

Postby Voltage » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:26 pm

This was DIAGRAM #1

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:42 am

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:29 pm

yo lets do this election. let the 2 ruling tribes in jubalan n puntland boycot. the other tribes r ready to send electors to Hamar

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:38 pm

Voltage never gets tired of his illusion. Without drafting a chart of your fantasy, every sane person knew this election was destined to be rigged in favour of your uncle Farmaajo hence the commotion.

From imprisonment of Roobow, then installing puppet Green
Erecting Qoor-Qoor and Ahlu-sunna saga, both succeeded by bloodshed.
Selecting Guudlaawe (who can't set foot in beledweyn)
Throwing "banaadir state" into the mix ( while some of the above issues still burning)

Now, let me return to your fantasy and thinking: how dare J-land and p-land come up against this smooth transition?
In reality. that's the way you see it...smooth transition. I am eagerly waiting your normal response "it is irrelevant" :lol:

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:35 pm

Voltage never gets tired of his illusion. Without drafting a chart of your fantasy, every sane person knew this election was destined to be rigged in favour of your uncle Farmaajo hence the commotion.

Throwing "banaadir state" into the mix ( while some of the above issues still burning)

Now, let me return to your fantasy and thinking: how dare J-land and p-land come up against this smooth transition?
In reality. that's the way you see it...smooth transition. I am eagerly waiting your normal response "it is irrelevant" :lol:
You have to give praise where it's due. If Ahmed Madoobe was the president of Somalia and he "erected" as you put it, presidents in different Federal Member States and created a massive and strong political foundation, then I would be applauding him for doing something no Somali politician has able to do for the last 30 years. Farmaajo did just that. You can't be mad at Farmaajo for playing chess. If he installed "puppet" administrations in Galmudug, Hiirshabelle and Konfur Galbeed, what's wrong with that? Would you rather have him sit back and face challenges from the Federal Member States?

Ahmed Madoobe can do the same within Jubbaland. In fact that's what he wants and he's getting obstacles in his way. He can't erect people that support him into Gedo. If he is able to do that then he deserves an applause. If he fails, then I guess he wasn't good at the game to begin with.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:20 pm

You're either Voltage's other nick or die-hard Farmaajo supporter. either way you mask has fallen off. The man who want to return the country to pre-1991 is Farmaajo. 30 years and on, this country has been suffering the ill gains of Siad Barre's dictatorship, and you're praising a man who's doing a copy-cat of that. Since when did the country voted for the centralism government? last i knew the clans agreed on 4.5 system.

He promised 1man 1 vote but failed. Gedo disagreement is something Farmaajo created it by using the federal army to topple legitimate authority, and create rift between peacefully co-habited clans. The differnce between Mooge and Madoobe is, the latter knows the art of negotiations as he have reached an agreement with his opposition twice. First time Iftiin baasto and co, second time Xiddig and Seeraar.....something Mooge can't do.

Crossing a highway while blindfolded is not smartness but suicide....something you hardly differentiate. Have a good night.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:00 pm

So Farmaajo has been a highly successful political actor who has shown such skill over the political situation he walked into that he now dominates it?🤔

Masaajidka riwaayada kala sxb.

The system is no different than Hassan Sheekh and Sheekh Shariif; that someone now dominates it is why fear of challenging has set in.

An election will happen--and you will lose.

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:15 pm

You're either Voltage's other nick or die-hard Farmaajo supporter. either way you mask has fallen off. The man who want to return the country to pre-1991 is Farmaajo. 30 years and on, this country has been suffering the ill gains of Siad Barre's dictatorship, and you're praising a man who's doing a copy-cat of that. Since when did the country voted for the centralism government? last i knew the clans agreed on 4.5 system.

He promised 1man 1 vote but failed. Gedo disagreement is something Farmaajo created it by using the federal army to topple legitimate authority, and create rift between peacefully co-habited clans. The differnce between Mooge and Madoobe is, the latter knows the art of negotiations as he have reached an agreement with his opposition twice. First time Iftiin baasto and co, second time Xiddig and Seeraar.....something Mooge can't do.

Crossing a highway while blindfolded is not smartness but suicide....something you hardly differentiate. Have a good night.
My mask has fallen off? I didn't know I was wearing one. :lol:

Pre-1991 Somalia is 100X better than Post-1991 Somalia. Do you disagree? Somalia in 1990 was far more of a stable country than Somalia in 1991. The Somali death toll from 1991-1992 surpasses the amount of Somalis lost in any conflict prior, let alone counting the Somali death toll from 1991-2020. So, don't make it seem like Somalia has been in a great shape since 1991. Every Somali, even Siyaad Barre's most staunch opposition have admitted that Somalis were far better off during the existence of the Kacaan regime than AFTER it was deposed. I'm not saying the Kacaan didn't have it's fair share of problems, but it sure was better than the conditions that were created POST-1991.

You have not mentioned ANY political differences you have with Farmaajo. Mentioning Siyaad Barre will not help you with your argument. :lol: If you're anti-Farmaajo and his policies then tell us what are the policies you disagree with? Or were you Anti-Farmaajo even before Farmaajo became a president because of some other reason?

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:29 am

wadaniga, you're either a kid under 30 or blindly following farmaajo. Pre 1991 in case you don't know it, there was killing, displacing, massacres all over North, south and central regions. It started way before 1991 when the government troops were used to abuse Somali clans be it MJs, Isaaq, HG, abgaal, Xawaadle, and OGS solely for opposing Barre's government.

The fire started 80s around central and the north, and gradually descended in to the south, but in your head it is started in 1991. clueless!

I was farmaajo fan in his early days but got off his train as soon as qalbi-dhagax saga followed by Southwest events using Ethiopian troops and the rest.
let me jog your memory, Farmaajo's first speech was:
I will be oday dhaqameed
I will not stand for this job again
I will build every house destroyed by Qarax
I will compensate any civilian get hurt by qarax
I will remove all road blocks
I will liberate al-shabab from the country in 2 years

Tell me now which one of these promises does he fulfilled?

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:39 am

So Farmaajo has been a highly successful political actor who has shown such skill over the political situation he walked into that he now dominates it?🤔

The system is no different than Hassan Sheekh and Sheekh Shariif; that someone now dominates it is why fear of challenging has set in.

farmaajo is cross breed of traitor and hypocrite. He sings a lullaby of natioalism while hiding a clan agenda. The difference between him and former presidents is they haven't used a natioalism card. They were blatantly corrupt using money but not army against many Somali clans, i said many, know the difference.

The IC and over 30 Somalis know the way he was taking the country hence his dream of dictatorship will soon shatter before his eyes.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:38 am

farmaajo is cross breed of traitor and hypocrite. He sings a lullaby of natioalism while hiding a clan agenda. The difference between him and former presidents is they haven't used a natioalism card. They were blatantly corrupt using money but not army against many Somali clans, i said many, know the difference.

The IC and over 30 Somalis know the way he was taking the country hence his dream of dictatorship will soon shatter before his eyes.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:01 pm

I guess you don't have anything else to say. Run along.

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:55 pm

The fact that you refer president Ahmed Islam as Mr Madoobe and Jubbaland state as Interim Jubba shows while you refer all others as presidents including Farmaajo whose is in limbo and his term expired shows how biased you are and that all of your other arguments should be ignored

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:07 pm

wadaniga, you're either a kid under 30 or blindly following farmaajo. Pre 1991 in case you don't know it, there was killing, displacing, massacres all over North, south and central regions. It started way before 1991 when the government troops were used to abuse Somali clans be it MJs, Isaaq, HG, abgaal, Xawaadle, and OGS solely for opposing Barre's government.

The fire started 80s around central and the north, and gradually descended in to the south, but in your head it is started in 1991. clueless!

I was farmaajo fan in his early days but got off his train as soon as qalbi-dhagax saga followed by Southwest events using Ethiopian troops and the rest.
I will be oday dhaqameed
I will not stand for this job again
I will build every house destroyed by Qarax
I will compensate any civilian get hurt by qarax
I will remove all road blocks
I will liberate al-shabab from the country in 2 years

Tell me now which one of these promises does he fulfilled?
Have I ever said Farmaajo was 100% good? Have I ever said Farmaajo has fulfilled ALL of his plans and promises? NO.

Below, you will see black font showing the points you've raised and the red font is my response to the points you've raised.

I will be oday dhaqameed He's a bloody politician. How idiot could you be to expect him to be "oday dhaqameed?" :lol:
I will not stand for this job again Again, did you want him to not run for re-election? He's a politician. He can change his mind. It's a personal thing. He can run for re-election if he wants to. There is nothing you or anyone can do about it. Please, don't tell you're butt-hurt over his right to run for re-election. :lol:
I will build every house destroyed by Qarax If he made this statement, then it was a far-fetched promise that was obviously IMPOSSIBLE to fulfill it within the 4-years term he had.
I will compensate any civilian get hurt by qarax Again, a politician's campaign promises. Any sane person would see that it's a good promise, but you shouldn't be holding your breath to see this come to fruition.
I will remove all road blocks If there road blocks in Mogadishu he has not given order to remove it, then maybe there has to be a reason why there is a road block in said area. We cannot assume that he just doesn't want to remove road blocks for no reason.
I will liberate al-shabab from the country in 2 years Great promise. A promise any politician would make. It's something we all want to hear. Obviously, it was something that could be achieved. I don't know WHY Al-Shabab has not been defeated within the 4 years he had. This is an utter failure on his part. I totally agree. He could've called for another 30-thousand foreign soldiers to assist with this early on his term, but he did not.

You see, Farmaajo isn't innocent from criticism. He has a lot to be criticized for and he has a lot to be praised for. I have yet to see you praise him on a single achievement. Has he even achieved anything according to you?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.