Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If Sahal is an “analyst”? Then what am I? HAHAHAHAHA

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

If Sahal is an “analyst”? Then what am I? HAHAHAHAHA

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:44 pm

The most popular journalist in Somalia in his YouTube channel, Horufadhi media verified what I said two years ago. The hidden battle for our maritime carbon resources and my personal views on the foreigners lusting for our hanti. Here is the quote, with the key phrases highlighted and enlarged:

Agreed. I see sensible points in your argument. There's one area I disagree with. I detest the EU. They hold countries that are a threat to our interests. We should play favorites with the Europeans. Especially British, we need isolate them and push them away. As well the French who are bastards and worse than any other western power in Africa. We also need to build a critical relationship with the Chinese to get easy money and investment in return for access to their markets. And finally leverage the Russians to keep the Americans on their toes and in a subservient position trying to play catch up in building our intelligence and military forces. I recommend we welcome the Germans and the Italians in the EU. Keep the Nordics away because they are Democrats globalist Frankfurt school philosophy personfied who want to cuck us to Ethiopian hegemony. Even though, the Norwegian energy company, Statoil got kicked out by Kenya, Norway isn't a reliable ally due to their draconian liberal beliefs and will turn on us tomorrow after they secure their oil & gas interests. Same with the British and French. Especially the French who want to build a navy for Ethiopia to so they can police Somali waters because their oil giant, Total has the contract via Kenya on the disputed maritime territory near Jubbaland. Kenya sold those waters to pay off their debts to China. Eni is a Italian company but Qatar has shares and Italy is pro Somalia. However, Total is a evil company look them up. They are causing havoc on West and Central Africa.

Now, with this thread watch the first video in the first tweet. What pops up? Keep watching the rest of the thread as well. I’m a troll bro but how a troll this accurate? :troll:

THREAD:

FULL VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uxm3xFoMvIA

Source of the OP quote:

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=397875

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: If Sahal is an “analyst”? Then what am I? HAHAHAHAHA

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:52 pm

I’m 100/1. The one L is obvious but fuck Beesha calaamka nacala.

🙄

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:04 am

I can't see the video, what is it saying?

Also Saddam, balaayo baa tahay, how did I miss that post originally. It's like you have been watching the oil industry very carefully

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:50 am

I can't see the video, what is it saying?

Also Saddam, balaayo baa tahay, how did I miss that post originally. It's like you have been watching the oil industry very carefully

😎

I watch a lot of things. And I’m watched by a lot of people. It isn’t coincidence that you and Herr Eaglehawk hold me in high regard, is it?

Here you go bro.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:37 pm

Keep the Nordics away because they are Democrats globalist Frankfurt school philosophy personfied who want to cuck us to Ethiopian hegemony. Even though, the Norwegian energy company, Statoil. got kicked out by Kenya, Norway isn't a reliable ally due to their draconian liberal beliefs and will turn on us tomorrow after they secure their oil & gas interests.

This is Kage level shit bro. It’s too easy :wow:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:31 pm

I’m the greatest shinobi of my generation

:wow:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:02 pm

I’ve taken a break for Ramadan and been preparing myself but the only Prince came back to illuminate the new generation of situation. Knowledge is nationalism, so I’m here to give you some more jewels of knowledge:

I detest the EU. They hold countries that are a threat to our interests. We should play favorites with the Europeans. Especially British, we need isolate them and push them away. As well the French who are bastards and worse than any other western power in Africa. We also need to build a critical relationship with the Chinese to get easy money and investment in return for access

The jewels are in front of you. The rest is up to you Jaale :wow:

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:39 pm

I’ve taken a break for Ramadan and been preparing myself but the only Prince came back to illuminate the new generation of situation. Knowledge is nationalism, so I’m here to give you some more jewels of knowledge:

I detest the EU. They hold countries that are a threat to our interests. We should play favorites with the Europeans. Especially British, we need isolate them and push them away. As well the French who are bastards and worse than any other western power in Africa. We also need to build a critical relationship with the Chinese to get easy money and investment in return for access

The meetings the UK ambassador has with the federal member states is suspicious too.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:17 pm

The meetings the UK ambassador has with the federal member states is suspicious too.

The U.K. is the same country that tried to install a terrorist in Konfuur Galbeed and is funding the KDF in JL. They are also our pen holder at the UNSC and the main reason the arms embargo hasn’t been lifted. I detest them for a reason and it’s historical. From Somaliland to Jubaland, they’ve been destructive for Somalia and the world in general:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:53 pm

Well I told you so isn’t gonna cut it anymore.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:17 pm

Wait a minute Saddam. The last infographic is the definition of DISINFORMATION.

What exactly does the infographic represent?

All I see is "poison the well."

He literally took disparate pieces of facts and he lined them ul next to each other without even courtesy of explanation which means it is an INSULT TO US because apparently we are too stupid to notice there is nothing there?

"Something Oil Company"
"A Factual Information about a Former Ambassador to Somalia being an Ambassador of their country"
"A Factual statement about Someone belonging to a special interest"

What exactly is the 🖇️?

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:21 pm

Saddam, Somalia has "Q-Anons" too. Remember that.

Nothing is more DELEGETIMIZING than self-sabotage.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:25 pm

Saddam, Somalia has "Q-Anons" too. Remember that.

Nothing is more DELEGETIMIZING than self-sabotage.

Only Western power I accept is the USA. The rest are irrelevant or we have bad history. I want a US style democracy. And I agree. I hope you don’t consider me one sxb. Again I’m more skeptical of the Europeans than anybody else here. Fact check the infographic and correct me. But my stance is clear.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:11 am

Gubbet,

What do you have to say now Jaale? :MJ:

DaahirMursal

Postby DaahirMursal » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:59 am

Both of you are dameers that need shoes thrown on their heads. :arrow: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.