Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For the West DICTATOR is a term reserved for leaders who aren’t puppets

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

For the West DICTATOR is a term reserved for leaders who aren’t puppets

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:56 pm

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: For the West DICTATOR is a term reserved for leaders who aren’t puppets

Postby BigBreak » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:18 pm

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out who is a dictator. The problem is not treating all dictators in the same way but we live in the real world so realpolitik kicks in

Tyrant Guelleh is way better than the monster Afwerki, I hope Eritrea avoids Somalia's fate

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:10 pm

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out who is a dictator. The problem is not treating all dictators in the same way but we live in the real world so realpolitik kicks in

Tyrant Guelleh is way better than the monster Afwerki, I hope Eritrea avoids Somalia's fate

We all know the French keep IOG in power. But what tangible thing did IOG do for his power? His people still live in abject poverty? If he developed his lands, I wouldn’t even care but he didn’t. Djibouti deserves a democracy. My personal opinion is the same for the Horn in general. The consent of the people is the legitimacy for all Governments and the power behind any legitimate constitution. He’s own people boycotted his coronation because I can’t call it an election:

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:42 pm

The most recognized Skinny pop culture icon today, Sharma Boy, was recently spotted performing at IOG campaign rallies. This brilliant publicity stunt on the part of the vielle homme, le pere de la nation bénie, will all but guarantee his return for a record fifth term.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:04 am

No doubt IOG is an awful ruler but why is Somalia throwing him under the bus in favour of the even worse tyrant Isaias who's running Eritrea into the ground. Isaias has delusions of grandeur about becoming the most powerful person in the Horn of Africa which in turn allows Ethiopia to threaten the sovereignty of the other Horn countries

DaahirMursal

Postby DaahirMursal » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:01 am

How long has this IOG dude has been in power? :wtf:

Anyways, I believe the denizens of Djibouti must dispose of this man if they want to see proper development. Djibouti's economy has been on a decline, since many countries are not finding much of a use of their port. And this dude is just eating money spent for the development of his country like it's his third dinner. :lol:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:57 am

he got 96% of the vote

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:47 am

How long has this IOG dude has been in power? :wtf:

Anyways, I believe the denizens of Djibouti must dispose of this man if they want to see proper development. Djibouti's economy has been on a decline, since many countries are not finding much of a use of their port. And this dude is just eating money spent for the development of his country like it's his third dinner. :lol:
I wonder about if there would be better use for Berbera port once its enlargement & modernization is completed.

vinshor

Postby vinshor » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:28 pm

Every dictator is bad, at the end it will lead to civil war and destruction.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:30 pm

Every dictator is bad, at the end it will lead to civil war and destruction.
Very possible my brother

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.