Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hussein Aidid: The Messiah?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Hussein Aidid: The Messiah?

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:00 pm

Greetings and Ramadan Karim my brethren.

With limited fanfare my good old friend Hussein “I am a sore loser on the basketball court” Aidid comes out of retirement and is back in Xamar.

The only reason I can fathom for his return is that someone thought to get rid of MSB Jr you need to have Aidid Jr.

Yet he was warmly received by the PM Mohamed Hussein Roble so this shows that Ex President Hussein Aidid is playing a complex game.

What is Ex President Hussein Aidid up to? Is he the Messiah that some are praying for?

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Hussein Aidid: The Messiah?

Postby Kees70 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:01 pm

You have here folks like Voltage/Gubbet saying that Halyeey Hussein Aideed is here for Shaxaad from the SFG kkkk :lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:09 pm

Ex President Hussein Aidid is here to save the nation

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:18 pm

With all due respect my esteemed Rev. Dr. AW, much like your excellency on the basketball court, ( your diminished skills in hoops scarcely needs to be enlarged upon :lol: ) your buddy, Aidid Jr., ain't got no game on the hardwood floor of Skinny politics.

Good to have you back, AW.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:06 pm

Bishop Barbossa

I recently saw a communique from the Catholic News Agency about the Somali bishop condemning the US air strikes in Somalia. I was like surely it can not be my comrade in the cloth

Hussein is back to most likely become a power broker. Like the prodigal son, he was received warmly.

Many thanks Abti. I got caught up in Reddit clashing with conservatives & liberal moonbats

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:03 am

Let us face it all these Hawiye individuals keep coming out of the wood work, have their own personal interests at heart mainly to do with wealth by black mailing and sleeping with the devil, have no sense of nationalism or saving the nation at its hour of need, nor do they have any interest helping their Tol or Degaan they belong
Simply in abroad and frustrated and penny less and jump on when seen occasions to make some money

DaahirMursal

Postby DaahirMursal » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:21 am

Messiah means niin gaal bu aha. :down:

Not good for the country. :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.