Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big controversy regarding tax collection in libaan zone

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Big controversy regarding tax collection in libaan zone

Postby Gubbet » Sun May 16, 2021 7:33 pm

Soomaali nin tuugsaday nin u taliyay iyo nin Mareexaan ah baa yaqaan

Have you ever watchd someone walk close to an edge and tried to make them stop and walk back. Ninkii joog.laga waayo jiif baa laga helaa

The man is now forced to use the word "toloobay" / "confederation" to describe HIS OWN "Ogaden" governor of the biggest town he is most synonymous with in Somali region (he doesn't live in Diri Dhaba a Dir deegaan, marginal to Jigjiga a Jidwaaq deegaan, Ime and Khelaafo are the united nations with even strong Karanle.and Gugandhabe base, and he doesn't even exist in a liibaan and forget about Mooyaale and Filtu).

Maybe waxa ka dhex shan qaraysay was this all along about the "sleeping" "Garre and Dawa" "Sheekhaal and Raaso" like situation in the eastern third of Somali region(a group of people who are really the true population but have.not been political activated yet...)

The Mayor of Qabri Dahare and his elders with their Ugaas the Ugas of Sade Bari

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun May 16, 2021 7:46 pm

The two old guys in the bottom left, the white hair/beard and glasses is Reer Ugaas Shermaarke from Ohio and he is the cultural advisor of the young Ugaas

The hat and blue blazer no beard guy is Cabdirisaaq Cawl, the long time D.C of Caabudwaaq throughout the civil war in the 90's, he is rer Dalal and his rer abti are Wagardahx which is how he kept Caabudwaaq peaceful between the two biggest belligerent. He is the administrative advisor of the young Ugaas

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Sun May 16, 2021 11:16 pm

Soomaali nin tuugsaday nin u taliyay iyo nin Mareexaan ah baa yaqaan

Have you ever watchd someone walk close to an edge and tried to make them stop and walk back. Ninkii joog.laga waayo jiif baa laga helaa

The man is now forced to use the word "toloobay" / "confederation" to describe HIS OWN "Ogaden" governor of the biggest town he is most synonymous with in Somali region (he doesn't live in Diri Dhaba a Dir deegaan, marginal to Jigjiga a Jidwaaq deegaan, Ime and Khelaafo are the united nations with even strong Karanle.and Gugandhabe base, and he doesn't even exist in a liibaan and forget about Mooyaale and Filtu).

Maybe waxa ka dhex shan qaraysay was this all along about the "sleeping" "Garre and Dawa" "Sheekhaal and Raaso" like situation in the eastern third of Somali region(a group of people who are really the true population but have.not been political activated yet...)

The Mayor of Qabri Dahare and his elders with their Ugaas the Ugas of Sade Bari

That is the real reason they are so hateful. However, they can't stop the inevitable. I hope the political representation snow balls the moment those districts are named.

Xoogjire

Postby Xoogjire » Mon May 17, 2021 12:29 am

Somalis lack the concept of respecting the tax paying constituencies, the more one pays taxes the more government support they should receive.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Mon May 17, 2021 6:42 am

mashallah gabridahar waa magaalada beesha sade darod

:blessed:

i need to buy myself a piece of land there.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Mon May 17, 2021 9:26 am

mashallah gabridahar waa magaalada beesha sade darod

:blessed:

i need to buy myself a piece of land there.
Mashallah our land since we came from harar. I have to go there this summer to meet my mayor and congratulate him on his great work. You really need to buy more land, get your family to buy more land too.

Qabridahare ana iska leh! :blessed:

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon May 17, 2021 2:27 pm

boons have conquered the world with social media bravado. They have:
Arrested Madoobe, and captured Kismayo
Arrested Deni and controlled Puntland
Killed Sh shariif, HSM ,A A Shakur and controlled Hawiye and Banadir
Controlled Hirshabelle
Contolled DDS
Overthrown I C Geelle
Overthrown Uhuru Kenyatta
Made kings of Abiye and Afewerki
At the moment they're planning to overthrow Saudi Kind and Emirate Sheikh, next in line will be USA, and they lived happily ever after.
Look at the mirror! :lol:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Mon May 17, 2021 2:53 pm

Sbashi,

People do not understand the degree to which international border politics between Italy-Ethiopia and Italy-Britain and Ethiopia-Britain concerning Somalis affected Marehan more than any other Somali clan.

It is not Ogaden at all.

It was Marehan that was most affected.

1. The boundary between Kenya and Somalia.

2. The Triangle point that is boundary between Kenya-Somalia-Ethiopia

3. The entire southern boundary between Ethiopia and Somalia.

4. Almost the majority of the northern boundary between Ethiopia and Italian Somaliland north of the Shabelle.

I mean this is how historically illiterate we are as a nation and shoddy our scholarship that people do not understand how much of Somalia's boundary literally reflects Marehan as a microcosm of the larger ethnic land claims.

Marehan is not "AT" the boundaries of Somalia.

The boundaries of what is Somalia today was contested "AT" Marehan.

You think when British banished Marehan from Kenya and said "we made this line because of you, now stay on the other side" that Marehan nomads are going to simply starve and die of thirst on drought years or they will strategize and use tools at their disposal to overcome this imposed nuisance trying to control the movement of their grazing?

[One of the single most dominant female Kenyan politicians right now who is Degoodiye is Marehan and she is from my sub-clan of reer Siyaad

I have not met her, but Sadeboi who used to be here has and she is more Tuulo Barwaaqo than he is.

Every Marehan juffo couple families from among them to "embed" in the other side of the border and facilitate easy movement across the artificial border for access during the general migratory movement between Jilaal dryness and Gu rains and especially be safely net when Gu Gu rains fail and drought stalks which was possible every 2 years.

That happened all across the focking border and the embedded know who they are and affirm it and continue being aware of their original "mission."

Even many post-colonial Marehan don't understand or are even aware of it as an actual organized strategy.

One of the funniest things of my participation in this forum concerns the "Dhuusamareeb" issue.

I would argue about it and then I decided let me understand this issue myself and I was going to inform it all.

As soon as I understood it, waan iska aamusay. Shib! To this second, I have not disclosed anything what resulted from my "research." :lol:

If the elders let ithe myth permeate for a reason, who am I to disclose it.

The only reason the Reer Yusuf Mayor of Qabri Dahare can even do something like this is a reflection of how much things have cooled between Marehan and Ethiopia and the original hostilities necessitating strategies to continue accessing their grazing land have tremendously declined.

Yahye and Moorif are real and their forms are your forms. :blessed:
Last edited by Gubbet on Mon May 17, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Mon May 17, 2021 3:48 pm

BTW about the Dhusamareb thing, look at how many times I wrestled with how to tell the story without undermining the original minds that designed and actively spread it including even have it permeate within the post-colonial Marehan for their own protection
"Time to understand the story of Mudug; the myth of Dhusamareb/Inequality/Resources/Conflict - SomaliNet Forums" https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=402414

This is when I made the realization never to disclose it publicly undermining the original designers among our leading odayaal back in the day responding to extraordinary challenge presented by foreign colonialism effecting them and their livelihood more than all other Somali groups (for example all of Ogaden grazing was under Ethiopia unlike us in EVERY place we lived)
"Clans -> Camels -> Grass -> A line -> A road -> Names - SomaliNet Forums" https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=400042

Remember this? I mentioned couple times I was researching something I had never understood?
I have recently been trying to understand the concept of "Marehan lost Dhusamareb" (it's a travesty how Somalis do not even have a great understanding of their own clan/family history let alone ethnic history---will present a topic on this topic of Marehan and "Dhusamareeb" soon) soI have been spending some time with the two oldest Marehans in town.
And
Anyways, so in the course of trying to figure out Dhusamareeb (what town called Dhusamareeb existed and where was the Marehan that called it their deegaa ---all of which I have come to understand and will explain---you will , be very surprised to know how greedy and forward thinking Marehan is), he told me alot and brought up at that time "Baho Diini iyo Bah Xawaadle" were the division of reer Diini. I was like "wait wah" trying to recall where I saw this before.
If you have been wondering what happened to the information, I long decided never to speak with anyone about this unless that person is in front of me and can hold his tongue in the same manner. If it has been that closely held and even I, with all my nosy interest in Marehan equity, was so completely blind to it, you can be sure Marehan political guards have a reason.

And in fairness, I will not disclose it in this forum including pm. So if there is another way that at the same time definitively confirms who you are, then I can relay.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon May 17, 2021 3:53 pm

You got every bragging right as boons are shameless claiming a man who's Reer Ugaas Warfaa now. I am so sorry to use this event but where's the boon influence when this happened in 2021. So sorry again to use it.
Last edited by zidane88 on Mon May 17, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Mon May 17, 2021 4:04 pm

By Zidane:I am being attrocious and childish, because I am mad and angry----like a frustrated 2 year old. Why else would I be acting so childishly and engaging in petty insults and reprehensible conduct?[ Did you even insult my clan once or point at any other human's misfortune like I have done multiple times? Maybe a child is better than I am?
That's correct, Zidan. You are being bad---more than ike a "child." A child is more human than you have expressed.That is how you have been throughout this entire topic.

In fact, that is how you are "everytime" you hear the.name of a group of people.

I hope you aren't "irredeemable" and that you do change and exhibit greater maturity for your own good.

Good luck.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon May 17, 2021 4:17 pm

Sorry Gubbet. I withdrew it.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon May 17, 2021 4:21 pm

Lol it’s kind of a Daddy/Orphan syndrome Zidane’s displaying with regard to Ethiopia. DDSI, Liibaan for Sade is house money after Galgaduud, Gedo, Jubooyinka, while Ethiopia is where he identifies proper as his actual country. Case in point this case, who jumps in a thread that had nothing to do with him, and goes back and forth for pages if they believed it wasn’t true or posting a video of barakacyaal claiming they’re Mx when it was never mentioned their clan? Aha because you claimed ‘His country’ :lol:

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon May 17, 2021 4:38 pm

Murax, i told you have every bragging rights claiming everything on earth discovered by MX. Here you're like pack of wolves bragging and claiming about everything, and when called your bluff the emotional cry ensues. Keep up the bragging and the internet bravado.
Long live the kacaan2. I am out!

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Mon May 17, 2021 9:07 pm

Murax, i told you have every bragging rights claiming everything on earth discovered by MX. Here you're like pack of wolves bragging and claiming about everything, and when called your bluff the emotional cry ensues. Keep up the bragging and the internet bravado.
Long live the kacaan2. I am out!
No, no-no-nop this is called "gaslighting."

You can gaslight yourself, but you aren't going to gaslight me.

1. You have called no bluff.
2. The topic is about "Deka Suftu" and there has been 0 change in the understanding of Deka Suftu since the first post.
3. The only thing you have done is display hostility, act childish, and insult clans and use imagery of displaced human beings.

Now you go----with 0 gaslighting

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.