Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland 18 may independence party to be held in Mogadishu tomorrow

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Somaliland 18 may independence party to be held in Mogadishu tomorrow

Postby GIJaamac » Mon May 17, 2021 1:57 pm

Interesting. I just wonder if somalilanders would allow Galmudug or Hirshabelle anniversary parties In Somaliland ? :smugruss:

https://www.facebook.com/mobakayle/vide ... 1887459903

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: Somaliland 18 may independence party to be held in Mogadishu tomorrow

Postby Nomand » Mon May 17, 2021 2:13 pm

Hutus are funny walaahi, asking as if somaliland would allow their hawiye flags. If you put a Hutu flag anywhere near hargeysa expect to flown out on a body bag.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon May 17, 2021 3:22 pm

And they say Farmaajo is a dictator. I dare a Hawiye to fly the blue flag in Hargeisa

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue May 18, 2021 7:21 am

Hutus are funny walaahi, asking as if somaliland would allow their hawiye flags. If you put a Hutu flag anywhere near hargeysa expect to flown out on a body bag.
I wonder why you hate the hawiye so much? They even allow you and ur ilk to stay in their city Mogadishu rather than suffer in waterless/electricityless caabudwaaq

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue May 18, 2021 7:23 am

And they say Farmaajo is a dictator. I dare a Hawiye to fly the blue flag in Hargeisa
Are you suggesting darod can fly it in hargeisa?

Also futomaajo is a dictator cuz he is cracking down on opposition, putting out propaganda and is holding power after his term ended.if farmaajo lays a hand on these alleged Somaliland migrants, the darod immigrants in SL will pay a huge price.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue May 18, 2021 7:41 am

Unlike some clan enclaves, Mogadishu is democratic, among the least tribal cities/towns and where tolerance is high for others, and it's due to its diverse communities.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Tue May 18, 2021 8:08 am

Also futomaajo is a dictator cuz he is cracking down on opposition, putting out propaganda and is holding power after his term ended.if farmaajo lays a hand on these alleged Somaliland migrants, the darod immigrants in SL will pay a huge price.
the question was somaliland not hargeysa, but it is interesting how you subconsciously assumed that when some one says somaliland they actually mean hargeysa.

but back to your point the blue fag is currently waving proud and high in badhan, laas qoray and buhoodle. Places that somaliland claims.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Tue May 18, 2021 8:12 am

I wonder why you hate the hawiye so much? They even allow you and ur ilk to stay in their city Mogadishu rather than suffer in waterless/electricityless caabudwaaq
it is very interesting you picked waterless when it is well known that 80 percent of hargeysa does not have running water. the only xaafads that have running water are the xaafads that existed during siyad barre government. say thank you to President siyad barre waryaa if your xaafad has running water.

as for hawiye i think they know which one of us hates them.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:22 am

Happy Independence Day to Somaliland truly inspiring nation.

Xiinoow al kamaslawi the blue flag does not belong to Hirshabelle and Galmudug it represents the Fake 5ta Somaliweyn.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue May 18, 2021 10:14 am

Unlike some clan enclaves, Mogadishu is democratic, among the least tribal cities/towns and where tolerance is high for others, and it's due to its diverse communities.
So you cuqdad ridden darod need to stop hating on it. Look at how your clansmen on this very thread are attacking Mogadishu and it’s owners the hawiye.

We know you are jealous of xamar cuz you can’t develop your tiny useless and barren villages of bosaso, lascanood and cavudwaaq

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue May 18, 2021 10:21 am

the question was somaliland not hargeysa, but it is interesting how you subconsciously assumed that when some one says somaliland they actually mean hargeysa.

but back to your point the blue fag is currently waving proud and high in badhan, laas qoray and buhoodle. Places that somaliland claims.
Re-read what you wrote mr boon. You wrote “I dare hawiye to fly the blue flag in hargeisa” not sure why you are trying to change hargeisa to Somaliland now.

I suspect it’s because i exposed your hate for Mogadishu and it’s owners the hawiye.

Thousands of hawiye live and work in hargeisa and burco, so do thousands of darod. No isaaq or hawiye or dir or raxanweyn people in bosaso, cabudwaaq, lascanood villages tho lol, this is where the Darod cuqdad and hate comes from. Hawiye have Mogadishu, isaaq have hargeisa, dir has Djibouti City but darod have no cities only tiny villages of which bosaso is the largest lol/ this is what’s killing the darod inside

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue May 18, 2021 10:58 am

A recent report on the dire situation of minorities in the clan enclave:

A woman in the video states Oromos in the region have more rights & are valued more than minorities.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Tue May 18, 2021 11:06 am

Xiinoow al kamaslawi the blue flag does not belong to Hirshabelle and Galmudug it represents the Fake 5ta Somaliweyn.
You little xawaadle caucasian laangaab. Guudlaawe daraadiis maa soomalinimada u nacday. :damn: You are one sad nigga. :lol:

Hiirshabelle dibdambe madaxweyne kama noqoneysid. The next president will be from Gaaljecel. Waligaaba duurka gal.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Tue May 18, 2021 11:11 am

Re-read what you wrote mr boon. You wrote “I dare hawiye to fly the blue flag in hargeisa” not sure why you are trying to change hargeisa to Somaliland now.

I suspect it’s because i exposed your hate for Mogadishu and it’s owners the hawiye.

Thousands of hawiye live and work in hargeisa and burco, so do thousands of darod. No isaaq or hawiye or dir or raxanweyn people in bosaso, cabudwaaq, lascanood villages tho lol, this is where the Darod cuqdad and hate comes from. Hawiye have Mogadishu, isaaq have hargeisa, dir has Djibouti City but darod have no cities only tiny villages of which bosaso is the largest lol/ this is what’s killing the darod inside
iidoor, re read what the OP wrote he said hiirshabeele and galmudug flags being allowed in hargeysa aka hutu flags.

darod is probably 9 times the size of isaaq sxb no hate.

from caabudwaaq to bosaso is 400 miles distance and there is no one but darod.

from caabudwaaq to jigjiga is 300 miles of no one but darood.

from dolow to kismaayo is 400 miles but no one but darod lives there, sxb don't compare darod to isaaq. compare darod sub clans to isaaq sub clans.

i can drive from bosaso to gaarissa which is over 1300 miles and drive only on darod settled areas. so don't compare darod to isaaq.

Xoogjire

Postby Xoogjire » Tue May 18, 2021 11:15 am

You little xawaadle caucasian laangaab. Guudlaawe daraadiis maa soomalinimada u nacday. :damn: You are one sad nigga. :lol:

Hiirshabelle dibdambe madaxweyne kama noqoneysid. The next president will be from Gaaljecel. Waligaaba duurka gal.
no way waryaa, Hirshabelle belongs to Xawadle and every Somali clans knows that and even we murursade know that, abgaal knows their place as 2nd deputy VP and they will step aside from Hirhshabelle XL Presidency when farmaajo leaves, My awooowayaal abgaal should focus on hg threat in Mogadishu because hirsbaelle isnt their business, and also waryaa werent you a jareer :umad:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.