Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

XOG & XAQIIQ: Isbaheysiya Murashaxiinta isku Beesha ah & Kheyre

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xoogjire

XOG & XAQIIQ: Isbaheysiya Murashaxiinta isku Beesha ah & Kheyre

Postby Xoogjire » Mon May 17, 2021 4:01 pm

Image Isbaheysiya Murashaxiinta isku Beesha ah & Kheyre Oo go’aan gaari weysan
May 17, 20210
Sida ay ogaatay Warqaad waxaa khilaaf iyo kala aragti duwanaan soo kala dhex galay xubnaha Midowga Murashaxiinta Madaxweynaha ee mucaaradka.

Wararka ayaa sheegaya in isbaheysi gaar ah sameysanayaan Murashaxiinta isku Beesha ah sida Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud,Cabduqaadir Cosoble,Shariif Sheekh Axmed iyo Daahir Geelle.

Kulankii maanta Shariif Sheekh Axmed iyo Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud ayaa Dibada usoo saaray kala shakiga jiray maalmahaan.

Ilo wareed aan helnay ayaa sheegaya in Kheyre uu ku fekeriyo inuu gooni noqdo halka Cabdiraxman Cabdishakuur Warsame iyo isaga loo badinayo inay midoobaan.

Lama oga waxa tani ay ka bedeli doonto Siyaasada kacsan ee Soomaaliya xilli Farmaajo uu weli ku adkeysanayo inuu Xukunka sii joogo.

Hadaladii kicinta ahaa ee Muuse Suudi Yalaxoow shalay sheegay fariintana uu ugu diray Raiisalwasaare Rooble iyo qoraalkoodii shalay Murashaxiinta Madaxweynaha ayaa wax badan isbadel keenay.

Labo maalin waxa ka harsan markii loo ballamay shirka wadatashiga Dawlada Soomaaliya,Dawlad Gobolleedyada iyo Gobolka Banaadir uga tashanayaan Doorashada sida loo qabanayo.

Xoogjire

Re: XOG & XAQIIQ: Isbaheysiya Murashaxiinta isku Beesha ah & Kheyre

Postby Xoogjire » Mon May 17, 2021 4:02 pm

Kheyre :blessed:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon May 17, 2021 4:48 pm

Kheyre may join Shariif camp at the end i believe he is the stronger after the Abgaals who have kablakax support besides Hirshabelle but he needs Dblock backing. PL r pro Hassan Sheekh followed by Kheyre so he needs to win over PL

Xoogjire

Postby Xoogjire » Mon May 17, 2021 11:29 pm

Kheyre may join Shariif camp at the end i believe he is the stronger after the Abgaals who have kablakax support besides Hirshabelle but he needs Dblock backing. PL r pro Hassan Sheekh followed by Kheyre so he needs to win over PL
Puntland I believe that 38 votes and Jubaland 22 votes after cutting the 16 Gedo votes, so essentially HSM has 38 Puntland vote and Shariif 22 jubaland vote, as for Hirshabelle isn't the current parliment and it's speaker all NISA agents so they will vote wherever Fahad tells them to, as for Galmudug 38, KG 69 and Banaadir they will vote for our PM Kheyre their Ally :clap:

Kheire has this in the bag and then Abgaal, as for Farmaajo and HG they are history and with no alliance. :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue May 18, 2021 12:27 am

sax Hirshabelle parliament is NISA 70% but who controls jowhar can force the mps so shariif and hassan sheekh and abdulqadir Osoble will be able to secure their mps even Haramcad is leaving Jowhar by themselves

when i put Kheyre behind the Abgaals i dont mean im belittling the HG candidates like Guuleed and AAW and even Rooble. i said it for three reasons; Kheyre has big name as ex pm in many countries and oil companies even Qatar who want to buy the Somali oil blocks they call it "disputed blcoks" sees him better than Mooge who has clan issue with OG. Qatar has shares the kenyan oil blocks and after the somali ones that is why it interests in restoring back the relations between the two countries
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thea ... qatar/amp/

when it comes to Aaranjaan in PL they r in alliance with the Heritage group like ceynte and his friend Andi rashid Hashi so some suggest Kheyre over Hassan Sheekh "wich is dominated by anti-pl HG damjadiid"

3- Kheyre has enough money

im not saying he can win but i can put him ahead of any non Abgaal candidate.

Xoogjire

Postby Xoogjire » Tue May 18, 2021 6:21 am

sax Hirshabelle parliament is NISA 70% but who controls jowhar can force the mps so shariif and hassan sheekh and abdulqadir Osoble will be able to secure their mps even Haramcad is leaving Jowhar by themselves

when i put Kheyre behind the Abgaals i dont mean im belittling the HG candidates like Guuleed and AAW and even Rooble. i said it for three reasons; Kheyre has big name as ex pm in many countries and oil companies even Qatar who want to buy the Somali oil blocks they call it "disputed blcoks" sees him better than Mooge who has clan issue with OG. Qatar has shares the kenyan oil blocks and after the somali ones that is why it interests in restoring back the relations between the two countries
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thea ... qatar/amp/

when it comes to Aaranjaan in PL they r in alliance with the Heritage group like ceynte and his friend Andi rashid Hashi so some suggest Kheyre over Hassan Sheekh "wich is dominated by anti-pl HG damjadiid"

3- Kheyre has enough money

im not saying he can win but i can put him ahead of any non Abgaal candidate.
Sahal Xawadle are the real leaders of Hirshabelle they should vote for president kheire and not your cadows Hiraab, with us in power we can form an natural alliance and we will help you get back your state from those Abgaals who robbed you because of Farmaajo, as for Shariif and HSM if they really cared for Xawadle they should prove to Xawadle by removing Ali Guudlawe who Farmaajo installated I have the feeling that Abgaals will keep Ali Guudlawe and never hand over Hirshabelle state to Xawadle who own it.

Kheyre is better for Hirshabelle and Galmudug :clap:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue May 18, 2021 6:56 am

:lol: afar Qooble mentality is strong with this one.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue May 18, 2021 7:02 am

:dead: :deadrose:

Xoogjire

Postby Xoogjire » Tue May 18, 2021 7:08 am

8-)

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue May 18, 2021 7:49 am

8-)
Murusade wax nagama dhexeeyaan. Abgaal r cool guys this is something behind it a group called "Xaqsoor" created by fahad yasiin but we finished them without single bullet being fired. now they r fighting eachother from baladweyne to Qalaafe.

they only succeeded in installing Guudlaawe in Hirshabelle . if you listen this video they stated every thing in it from hirshabelle to building new airport and bridges(what caused their war now) al shabaab stopped their airport. reerow xassan waa qoys yar laakin halkooda qof waaka shaqa badan yahay jini. Daahir Jeesow is one of their guys all of them hate Abgaal candidates wich is show this has nothing to do with Abgaal.

Xoogjire

Postby Xoogjire » Tue May 18, 2021 10:43 am

8-)
Murusade wax nagama dhexeeyaan. Abgaal r cool guys this is something behind it a group called "Xaqsoor" created by fahad yasiin but we finished them without single bullet being fired. now they r fighting eachother from baladweyne to Qalaafe.

they only succeeded in installing Guudlaawe in Hirshabelle . if you listen this video they stated every thing in it from hirshabelle to building new airport and bridges(what caused their war now) al shabaab stopped their airport. reerow xassan waa qoys yar laakin halkooda qof waaka shaqa badan yahay jini. Daahir Jeesow is one of their guys all of them hate Abgaal candidates wich is show this has nothing to do with Abgaal.

Yeah, you are right this mess was created by fahad and its xaqsoor, soon when farmaajo is expelled by us madasha, abgaal will step down the presidency of hirshabelle that so rightfully belongs to you, because we all know hirshabelle waa XL state 100%, i hope Kheyre wins so that he could built us our own State in KG or in Banaadir where we are one of the the majority among Hiraab (abgaal and hg).

Guul Hiraanweyne :up:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue May 18, 2021 12:00 pm

8-)

Yeah, you are right this mess was created by fahad and its xaqsoor, soon when farmaajo is expelled by us madasha, abgaal will step down the presidency of hirshabelle that so rightfully belongs to you, because we all know hirshabelle waa XL state 100%, i hope Kheyre wins so that he could built us our own State in KG or in Banaadir where we are one of the the majority among Hiraab (abgaal and hg).

sxb there wont be domination in hirshabelle or zero-sum game if we fix Xamar than no shisheeye and loomaooyaans can destroy Hirshabelle keeping the capital in one region and the presidency in the other region will keep the checks and balances but there wont be such hirshabelle like the Xaqsoor one fahad and Mooge failed to install it. im member of some policy-making gudi and we have been contacted by Hassan Sheekh and Sharif regarding Guudlaawe ditching Xaqsoor and making Gogol in Baladweyne for Abgaal and Hawadle that will start both clans getting more mps to prevent motion from the yaryars this is waare idea but they didnt let him finish it. rest we can fix it once we elect new govt.

i can assure you that Kheyre and Sh Shariif are close allies in the MM they gonna give time to Rooble but hadii lakala baxo during or after the elections talks Kheyre and Shariif will be allied bc both have connections with JL and PL who wont accept madadaalin and wasting their time.

Murusade did great job and i was surprised by their Xamar power to this day Kheyre has lock on deyniile and Howlwadaag through Jacfar if Abgaals are back at any time murusade are still in control of their area and ready to besiege mooge again!

lastly codsi. me and Abkow are allies so no more abgaal vs hawadle talk pls.

Xoogjire

Postby Xoogjire » Tue May 18, 2021 12:35 pm

sxb there wont be domination in hirshabelle or zero-sum game if we fix Xamar than no shisheeye and loomaooyaans can destroy Hirshabelle keeping the capital in one region and the presidency in the other region will keep the checks and balances but there wont be such hirshabelle like the Xaqsoor one fahad and Mooge failed to install it. im member of some policy-making gudi and we have been contacted by Hassan Sheekh and Sharif regarding Guudlaawe ditching Xaqsoor and making Gogol in Baladweyne for Abgaal and Hawadle that will start both clans getting more mps to prevent motion from the yaryars this is waare idea but they didnt let him finish it. rest we can fix it once we elect new govt.

i can assure you that Kheyre and Sh Shariif are close allies in the MM they gonna give time to Rooble but hadii lakala baxo during or after the elections talks Kheyre and Shariif will be allied bc both have connections with JL and PL who wont accept madadaalin and wasting their time.

Murusade did great job and i was surprised by their Xamar power to this day Kheyre has lock on deyniile and Howlwadaag through Jacfar if Abgaals are back at any time murusade are still in control of their area and ready to besiege mooge again!

lastly codsi. me and Abkow are allies so no more abgaal vs hawadle talk pls.
i undertsnad, but you must know i didnt mean to create an abgaal vs hawadle talks its just political rivalry, jsut as we have political rivalry with hiraab but we are very close allies with hgs as we live with them in mogadishu all over and in galmudug even jacfars wife is sacad and his deputy of dayniile is hg also and even howlwadaag gudoomiye mustaf Cali depty is hg, so you see hg are close but but we still view them as hiraab rivals, anyway peace.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.